Let Them Play CA

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not the kind of voter that the GOP needs to reach. You're part of the solid 38% that the GOP will never lose. As we've seen over the last 4 years, that's not enough.

The GOP needs to reach the kind of voter that doesn't use the word "libtard" and doesn't blame the Democratic Party for the GOP's failure to come up with a healthcare plan while it held the presidency, house, and senate.

Shh! The few “Republicans” out there who aren’t mentally ill need to be constantly reminded who they’re in bed with and need to win elections. Racists, homophobes, white supremacists, domestic terrorists, conspiracy theorists and insurrectionists. Magats, in other words. These are the people the party courted but, although it was super fun until they took over the party, those days are over.

Maybe someday the 10% or so of republicans who aren’t horrible people will realize that even the gun nut, anti-choice religious extremists don’t get them enough votes to get them elected and will try to rebuild their party with sane people.

The Latino's are starting to understand what mass immigration would look like for those already here and don't like where that goes. Like Grace says the pendulum will swing.

This is totally true. The history of Latinos in the US have been the old Hispanos looked down on the Panchos of the early 20th, they in turn looked down on the Mexican Chicanos of the 60s, who in turn looked down on the Mexican arrivals of the 90s, who in turn looked down on the Central American waves of the 2000s, who in turn look down at the current crop. The contempt you hear from Latinos towards the newcomers (which coming from white people would be called "racist") is tremendous and it's totally a class thing.

That's the biggest limitation of the progressive left. They think it's about race....it's not. It's about class. A lot of the origin of this story also comes from the Occupy Wallstreet movement of several years back....it freaked out the corporate bigwigs and D establishment seeing the Bernie Bros on the rise....rather than make it about class and bring about their own downfall, they started waiving the racial flag. Better for the protestors to be crying racism in the streets and calling for an end to the cops (never a big D constituency) than tearing down the corporations and their political enablers.

This is totally true. The history of Latinos in the US have been the old Hispanos looked down on the Panchos of the early 20th, they in turn looked down on the Mexican Chicanos of the 60s, who in turn looked down on the Mexican arrivals of the 90s, who in turn looked down on the Central American waves of the 2000s, who in turn look down at the current crop. The contempt you hear from Latinos towards the newcomers (which coming from white people would be called "racist") is tremendous and it's totally a class thing.

That's the biggest limitation of the progressive left. They think it's about race....it's not. It's about class. A lot of the origin of this story also comes from the Occupy Wallstreet movement of several years back....it freaked out the corporate bigwigs and D establishment seeing the Bernie Bros on the rise....rather than make it about class and bring about their own downfall, they started waiving the racial flag. Better for the protestors to be crying racism in the streets and calling for an end to the cops (never a big D constituency) than tearing down the corporations and their political enablers.

Coocoo.

The GOP needs to hold the deceitful media accountable because this nation already has enough stupid people that believe saying all the right things actually means something. It doesn’t. It means nothing because libtards never accomplish anything. They simply raise taxes and endear the masses by making them think it’s only the evil, successful people that will pay everyone else’s “fair share”. They think money solves problems.

Trump didn't generate a healthcare plan because he spent all of his time fighting Dems. Obama had to violate our Constitution, lie and STILL couldn’t come up with an effective plan in 8 years. Liberals know creating sanctuary cities, open borders and free everything equals votes. Unfortunately, enough voters are stupid enough to believe it.

Somebody doesn’t like the First Amendment very much.

It’s democrats’ fault Trump couldn’t pass a healthcare bill despite having both houses of Congress? Sure. He never even proposed a healthcare plan, and he couldn’t even repeal ithe ACA because John McCain flipped him the bird, thinly veiled as a thumbs down.

Unless you are Latino yourself, I don't think you have much of a reasonable ground to interject here any more than I do explaining the cultural proclivities of African Americans. You are engaging in what the progressives would call "cultural appropriation". Check your privilege.

If that is how you think kids get molested, you’re going to miss it happening right in front of you. Clearly we need a law banning churches where it actually happens. If it weren’t so awful, it would be funny that the pastor sends everyone with pitchforks over to the park restroom and, in the meantime, induces their daughters into the backroom with a lollipop and the word of god. What a joke.
I suppose if you were a real parent you wouldn't say stoopid crap like this. Enjoy frothing at the mouth today, it becomes you.

It’s democrats’ fault Trump couldn’t pass a healthcare bill despite having both houses of Congress? Sure. He never even proposed a healthcare plan, and he couldn’t even repeal ithe ACA because John McCain flipped him the bird, thinly veiled as a thumbs down.

Come on guy....quit living in the past...Hakuna Matata! no more need to talk about Trump, that's over, we are focussing on the future. Kids will be able to play sports again and you will still be alone. There is a great new leader that will take us to the promise land, you should be excited! If only you had someone to share the excitement with, being alone is a bad place to be, perhaps that is why you liked quarantine so much, everyone was doing what you do every day. Get out, go meet someone, just remember, you might not always be right, and it's okay to listen to others and value their opinion. I still have hope for you, I will not give up!!!

Shh! The few “Republicans” out there who aren’t mentally ill need to be constantly reminded who they’re in bed with and need to win elections. Racists, homophobes, white supremacists, domestic terrorists, conspiracy theorists and insurrectionists. Magats, in other words. These are the people the party courted but, although it was super fun until they took over the party, those days are over.

Maybe someday the 10% or so of republicans who aren’t horrible people will realize that even the gun nut, anti-choice religious extremists don’t get them enough votes to get them elected and will try to rebuild their party with sane people.

They didn’t court domestic terrorists. Those were rioting liberals, rioting in liberal cities, because of liberal “values”' and encouraged to do it by liberal leaders.

Aren’t you one of the prosthetic-vagina monologues that says free speech isn’t free and Trump needs to know that? Do we need a 1-1/2 Amendment that only supports liberal speech?

John McCain lost the Trump war. That’s because he didn’t become a little bitch until he left Arizona. That’s his reward for picking a fight with Trump".

Unless you are Latino yourself, I don't think you have much of a reasonable ground to interject here any more than I do explaining the cultural proclivities of African Americans. You are engaging in what the progressives would call "cultural appropriation". Check your privilege.

That's not the coocoo part.

Come on guy....quit living in the past...Hakuna Matata! no more need to talk about Trump, that's over, we are focussing on the future. Kids will be able to play sports again and you will still be alone. There is a great new leader that will take us to the promise land, you should be excited! If only you had someone to share the excitement with, being alone is a bad place to be, perhaps that is why you liked quarantine so much, everyone was doing what you do every day. Get out, go meet someone, just remember, you might not always be right, and it's okay to listen to others and value their opinion. I still have hope for you, I will not give up!!!

The sad precedent is that Dick Cheney didn't go to jail.

That's not the coocoo part.

Corporate America is embracing the systemic racism/unconscious bias mantra. Look at the support for example on the BLM protests from the big corps. It's an easy thing to embrace, and if it deflects the peon's concerns off of the class equality issues all the better.

I suppose if you were a real parent you wouldn't say stoopid crap like this. Enjoy frothing at the mouth today, it becomes you.
I am aware of active current molesters currently teaching and PROTECTED at prestigious religious schools in NorCal. Bill Gagen is a great defense attorney and their go to guy for defense work. Be careful folks.

Hey Buddy...looks like Newsom made some great decisions on shutting things down. He's doing a great job, you should be proud

I just have two things to add:

1. If you think your kid can only get molested in a public restroom then.. well? Good luck with that.

2. For those of you attacking another individuals physical appearance, shame on you. You better be the most gorgeous creature walking this Earth- and I know one of you IRL, (no- won't say who,) and you really have been disappointing to say the least. And have zero room to criticize someones appearance.

I just have two things to add:

1. If you think your kid can only get molested in a public restroom then.. well? Good luck with that.

2. For those of you attacking another individuals physical appearance, shame on you. You better be the most gorgeous creature walking this Earth- and I know one of you IRL, (no- won't say who,) and you really have been disappointing to say the least. And have zero room to criticize someones appearance.
We don't specifically teach our kids "stranger danger" in our youth programs because its rarely a stranger that commits the abuse. We take a more holistic approach that includes self confidence since these vile animals tend to prey on the vulnerable.

We don't specifically teach our kids "stranger danger" in our youth programs because its rarely a stranger that commits the abuse. We take a more holistic approach that includes self confidence since these vile animals tend to prey on the vulnerable.
I have been confronted with this issue professionally twice. Both times, it involved what appeared to be a well adjusted kid who’s parents were going through a bitter divorce and both parents were “sleep at the wheel.”

I am aware of active current molesters currently teaching and PROTECTED at prestigious religious schools in NorCal. Bill Gagen is a great defense attorney and their go to guy for defense work. Be careful folks.

Let me clarify my point. As a parent, be on the lookout, regardless of the environment. I'm an equal opportunity pedophile hater, whether they reside in prestigious religious school or run of the mill public schools that common folk like me put their kids in.

In general, @EOTL's rhetoric is slimy at best. It's a free country and he (or she) is protected under the constitution.

But thanks for the tip.

Back