Let Them Play CA

Thata boy!!! That was much better!! HAHAHA You make me laugh and I really enjoy reading your responses. When you have no rebuttal you then begin to attack character and start name calling!!! So funny! You will continually find an excuse for anything that might remotely be in the wrong. My guess is that you are single, my advice would be to start realizing you are not always right, or you will continue to be single for a long time...but who knows, maybe you like be alone with no kids hanging out on soccer forums telling everyone they are magots?? Whatever floats your boat buddy

I know it hurts that there is not a single person in elected office for whom you voted and that, no matter how much you whine, the vast majority of voters in both CA and the US share my sentiments, while you share yours with a guy who is terrified of people who wear dresses and lipstick.

Has Gavin “passed” any laws 100-0 lately that personally benefit him?

p.s. please tell me....how'd you get through math to the intuitive part in college if you were an n?
Math was never hard. It was where I did my other homework.

Also, if your math sense is good enough, your brain makes jumps for you. Most students are plugging in x=18 to check it. A mathy kid takes one look at the equation and says "x can't be even."

You forgot vaccinated because all the “libtards” referenced above ARE vaccinated too.

You raise a very good point. But, like I said earlier, facts don’t mean anything to magats. Next, they’ll be whining that their little Sally hasn’t been vaccinated, and that’s Biden’s fault because he’s been president for like almost an hour.

You raise a very good point. But, like I said earlier, facts don’t mean anything to magats. Next, they’ll be whining that their little Sally hasn’t been vaccinated, and that’s Biden’s fault because he’s been president for like almost an hour.

No, it’s Gavin’s fault, because he’s incompetent and California is throwing vaccine away because of it.

Math was never hard. It was where I did my other homework.

Also, if your math sense is good enough, your brain makes jumps for you. Most students are plugging in x=18 to check it. A mathy kid takes one look at the equation and says "x can't be even."

The question isn't whether it was hard. The question is whether it was interesting.

Math was never hard for me either. I kept getting pushed into math bowls because the school wanted the trophy but I wasn't interested. I got an A in Hon Algebra II even though it was after lunch and kept falling asleep in class and never studied. The other honors kids hated I wasn't into it. Senior year a bunch of them went off to Pierce College to do whatever was after BC Calc but I wasn't interested (it was the last semester of senior year and sitting in a community college math class was neither my idea of interesting or fun or mentally stimulating) and they got furious with me accosting me in the halls because they need 1 more to make it work and get permission from the admin.

But given you are an n, and were doing your homework during math, how'd you get to the point where hey this is actually kind of interesting? Or did you go that direction because you thought it was the easiest?

What a moron. Man, I'd wish you go lurk a kids basketball forum instead of kids soccer. It's all the same to a pedofile like you right?

Too bad, so sad magat loser. You know I’m right about your daughter. At 11, she is starting to realize her dad is a loser, a bigot and more than a little paranoid. By 15, she will absolutely detest you if you don’t turn things around, but there’s still time. I’m only trying to help you see what you can’t buddy. I want you to have a good relationship with your child.

He speaks some truth. You can virtually guarantee if Republicans take the House in 2022 Biden and/or Harris and/or both will be impeached (but not removed). This will become true virtually anytime the House is controlled by an opposite party since every President since Nixon has f'ed up something along the way and been involved in scandal....there's not one that's made it through 4 years Scott Free (hah!). The R voters will be looking for revenge and won't tolerate gentlemen like Jeb! who don't know how to fight.

Even if you don't buy that the election was stolen, there's plenty in the R perception that it wasn't "fair": biased media, biased pollsters, tech company censorship, suppression of the Hunter story, mass mail in voting (sometimes without signature verification, done hastily citing COVID), the Russian conspiracy, the first impeachment, Nancy withholding aid for political purposes, the lockdowns. Then there's the D overreach: the 2nd impeachment, Twitter censorship, calls for reconcilation committees, the villification of Trump voters, moves to ban books. The R's won't be looking for a unifier...they will be looking for someone to burn it down (Pence ain't it). The Rs will be looking for an Anthony to replace Caesar.

Yeah. That approach didn't work so well in 2018 or 2020. No reason to think it will work any better in 2022.

The GOP will have to evaluate why their message is losing voters, and how they can reverse the trend without trying to disenfranchise millions of Americans. Might be a good idea for them to finally come up with a healthcare plan or immigration reform.

Too bad, so sad magat loser. You know I’m right about your daughter. At 11, she is starting to realize her dad is a loser, a bigot and more than a little paranoid. By 15, she will absolutely detest you if you don’t turn things around, but there’s still time. I’m only trying to help you see what you can’t buddy. I want you to have a good relationship with your child.

Kiss my ass Ewok. At least I have kids, something you will never experience. You're a sick minded individual.

I know it hurts that there is not a single person in elected office for whom you voted and that, no matter how much you whine, the vast majority of voters in both CA and the US share my sentiments, while you share yours with a guy who is terrified of people who wear dresses and lipstick.

That's the difference between me and you...I am capable of giving people opportunity. Y

Doesn't really hurt at all, but thanks for your concern. If you had someone, other than yourself, to share your life with you'd realize there are things way more important. Do I wish the outcome were different, sure, but its over now and I can go on a live my life. Unlike you who will be at home alone, on the internet, cheering on Joe and Gavin. You live such a lonely life I actually feel bad for you

Kiss my ass Ewok. At least I have kids, something you will never experience. You're a sick minded individual.

I’m sick minded? For pointing out your kid is 10,000x more likely to get molested at church than by a guy wearing a dress? Because I recognize what happens when a CA child faces the realization that their dad is a bigot? Nothing I am saying is the least bit controversial.

Scared of someone wearing a dress. What a pathetic douche.

Yeah. That approach didn't work so well in 2018 or 2020. No reason to think it will work any better in 2022.

The GOP will have to evaluate why their message is losing voters, and how they can reverse the trend without trying to disenfranchise millions of Americans. Might be a good idea for them to finally come up with a healthcare plan or immigration reform.

Immigration reform? What reform? We have a system and it doesn’t involve encouraging people to risk death coming here for the free healthcare. This country can’t take everybody and it damn sure shouldn’t take anybody that jumps the line. We don’t need more wall, we need a catapult.

How do you pass healthcare, or anything else for that matter, when Democrats sabetoge everything you do... including stimulus relief? One need only turn off CNN to realize the liberals have deliberately done damage to this country just to spite Donald Trump.

That's the difference between me and you...I am capable of giving people opportunity. Y

Doesn't really hurt at all, but thanks for your concern. If you had someone, other than yourself, to share your life with you'd realize there are things way more important. Do I wish the outcome were different, sure, but its over now and I can go on a live my life. Unlike you who will be at home alone, on the internet, cheering on Joe and Gavin. You live such a lonely life I actually feel bad for you

It’s been two years that Gavin the Gastronome had been in office and you obviously can’t get over that. You’re a magat, you’re not going away. You’ll be right back here tomorrow whining about efforts to save the environment and the horror of letting brown children out of their cages at the border.

I’m sick minded? For pointing out your kid is 10,000x more likely to get molested at church than by a guy wearing a dress? Because I recognize what happens when a CA child faces the realization that their dad is a bigot? Nothing I am saying is the least bit controversial.

Scared of someone wearing a dress. What a pathetic douche.

You problem is you have no children. You never got to experience the joy of being a parent. You despise seeing kids having fun playing the sport they love and the smiles on their faces and the proud parents cheering them on. Family joy sickens you. The jealousy and anger you feel inside about never being able to experience the joy of being a father is clearly evident in your postings here. You are filled with hatred and think you can get your retaliation with your posts here attacking children and their parents. Your pain will never go away and that is because you reap what you sow.

We can do the same with the Obama midterms and 2016 to the Ds. That's not very useful. The pendulum always swings and Biden is starting (based on his margins in Congress, the pandemic, the economy, the political divisions in the country) in an enormously week position. Only true believers on one side or the other believe their side will achieve ultimate victory.

The reality is we are in the middle of the shakeup of the Reagan realignment. Both political parties are a mess. The Ds thought they would consolidate the Obama coalition of the ascendant and the Rs would be consigned to the dust bin of history due to demographic shifts. The issue is that only Obama was able to weld that coalition and neither Biden nor Hillary were able to recreate it. To some extent you can still see the outlines of it: Rs were the war hawk party, but now they are back to being isolationists (much to the annoyance of the McCain and NeoCon factions of the party). The D's immigration coalition is a marriage, for example, of the rich and upper middle class that are looking for cheap labor and recent comer Latinos looking to expand their influence and/or bring over more friends and relatives and/or empower those already here with D politicians looking for votes. The Rs won't make any inroads by reforming immigration because for example the long term Latinos already here which Trump built into aren't looking for more competition to come over and depress their salaries. The realignment ball is in the R court. They'd need to find someone capable of uniting both wings of the party but doing it more competently than Trump....Trump ain't it (though if Biden goes south enough and Trump isn't barred from office he could make a short term comeback a la Grover Cleveland), Pence ain't it....don't see anyone on the horizon capable of doing it other than maybe DeSantis. But become Ds is not a good marketing policy for the Rs and sounds like the type of nonsense Jeb! and Christie pushed.

Immigration reform? What reform? We have a system and it doesn’t involve encouraging people to risk death coming here for the free healthcare. This country can’t take everybody and it damn sure shouldn’t take anybody that jumps the line. We don’t need more wall, we need a catapult.

How do you pass healthcare, or anything else for that matter, when Democrats sabetoge everything you do... including stimulus relief? One need only turn off CNN to realize the liberals have deliberately done damage to this country just to spite Donald Trump.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not the kind of voter that the GOP needs to reach. You're part of the solid 38% that the GOP will never lose. As we've seen over the last 4 years, that's not enough.

The GOP needs to reach the kind of voter that doesn't use the word "libtard" and doesn't blame the Democratic Party for the GOP's failure to come up with a healthcare plan while it held the presidency, house, and senate.

It’s been two years that Gavin the Gastronome had been in office and you obviously can’t get over that. You’re a magat, you’re not going away. You’ll be right back here tomorrow whining about efforts to save the environment and the horror of letting brown children out of their cages at the border.

Where should I go? Why do I need to leave? I think you are confused about the whining though, you seem to be the one who is whining constantly. Then like the a child, you begin to name call when you don't get your way or someone brings up a point you disagree with. I'm all for saving the environment and bring as many kids over here as you want, the more the merrier. I am concerned for you though because your tantrums, name calling, and lashing out are going to make it very difficult for you to ever have a significant other. Then you will never be able to enjoy the happiness of being a parent. I really feel bad for you. I hope that you will continue to grow and realize your childish ways will not get you anywhere in life.

We’ve watched the adulterer destroy 2 families and once jewel of a city in San Francisco. Now he’s destroying California. The worst part is you’ll support his stammering, incompetent ass for president because you think he’s sexy.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're not the kind of voter that the GOP needs to reach. You're part of the solid 38% that the GOP will never lose. As we've seen over the last 4 years, that's not enough.

The GOP needs to reach the kind of voter that doesn't use the word "libtard" and doesn't blame the Democratic Party for the GOP's failure to come up with a healthcare plan while it held the presidency, house, and senate.

The GOP needs to hold the deceitful media accountable because this nation already has enough stupid people that believe saying all the right things actually means something. It doesn’t. It means nothing because libtards never accomplish anything. They simply raise taxes and endear the masses by making them think it’s only the evil, successful people that will pay everyone else’s “fair share”. They think money solves problems.

Trump didn't generate a healthcare plan because he spent all of his time fighting Dems. Obama had to violate our Constitution, lie and STILL couldn’t come up with an effective plan in 8 years. Liberals know creating sanctuary cities, open borders and free everything equals votes. Unfortunately, enough voters are stupid enough to believe it.

Not really sure about that. Trump was a bit of a whackadoodle and not a very skilled political operative but had a message that resonated with large parts of the population. They find someone who tones down the message and gets the fringes to heel they will be successful. Already the raw Trump message is bringing in more minorities than it did in 2016, shocking as it seems. The Latino's are starting to understand what mass immigration would look like for those already here and don't like where that goes. Like Grace says the pendulum will swing.

Back