LA County Revising Sports Guidelines on Tuesday 8/24 - per LA Times

There is a whole thread in Off Topic on vaccines, I suggest you propose your theories there.

Watfly doesn't like anyone who doesn't support his anti-vax conspiracy theories. Notably Watfly had not problem with the off topic anti-vaxxer comment, just the response to it.

Probably yes. College athletes in California schools are fully vaccinated but they still test weekly. Mainly because the people they interact with outside school may still not be vaccinated.

Good news is the positivity rate in fully vaccinated young are super low. USC tests thousands of students weekly. Their positivity rate is between only 0.2-0.4% even during surges in the surrounding community. 130 people out of 37000.
HS athletes test weekly too. My player gave me this after XC practice this past Monday.

Attachments

• 59A43632-4F8F-4FEB-86F7-71261B428171.jpeg
    59A43632-4F8F-4FEB-86F7-71261B428171.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Check your facts Kicking. Delta is appearing to slow down some, yes, and there will be some immediate immunity but many studies have shown naive/natural COVID infection and subsequent immunity (if you survive, which is still a big if) is short lived. Much less than immunity from the vaccine.
This is wrong, and as @watfly suggests, it's in the wrong thread. To go down the "vaccine vs. natural immunity" rabbit hole, complete with people who post links with their arguments, check out the "Vaccine" thread in Off-Topic. This is all I will post on this thread regarding these theories. To the others on this thread, I suggest ignoring the EOTL clones that appear to be pooping (that was a typo, yet is actually more appropriate) up. Don't feed the trolls.

This is wrong, and as @watfly suggests, it's in the wrong thread. To go down the "vaccine vs. natural immunity" rabbit hole, complete with people who post links with their arguments, check out the "Vaccine" thread in Off-Topic. This is all I will post on this thread regarding these theories. To the others on this thread, I suggest ignoring the EOTL clones that appear to be pooping (that was a typo, yet is actually more appropriate) up. Don't feed the trolls.
Too late. I have edit abilities. Should I delete the "anti-Christ" attack on this devil troll bro? I will do whatever you tell me to do. I love you :)

That's rich coming from the person who took the thread off topic and led Alika M to respond.

@Dom, the crazies have left the asylums. We need some help with off thread rules. It seems when someone has a great take, the other side get's all mad and wants it taken to the off topic section. I have feeling this whole place will go nuts so it might be just a mute point. If your lurking right now, get off your ass and have a take and dont suck. I have a pal who comes here every week to read and laugh at us all. Well guess what buddy, I'm laughing at you now bro and you know who you are. Time to smack back or get lost!!! Some of us poor our souls out for all to see and make fun of.

I hope not...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I understand why you hope so. It's cool, I know when my kind is not welcomed anymore. Please help me relocate at least foco moso. It's been hard for folks like me who believe in the Nuremberg Code #1 and Article 7. However, I dont have it in me to fight with you guys anymore. You won the big race lat night and got the most mail in and drop off votes, like ever. You guys are nasty and tried to keep me from being born and now want my arms double Jabbed and boosters forever or get out of the state now!!! No choice for my body? I see the the piece of wood in your eyes that make you a hypocrite and I can;t be around low energy people anymore. I need to buy time. My dd soccer career is over soon so she can stay or leave too. You pro-vaxxers can have it all. Enjoy getting boosters forever.

Check it out, apparently the "Nuremberg Code" is "on topic" in a thread discussing youth sports in Los Angeles - according to anti-vaxxers.

Check it out, apparently the "Nuremberg Code" is "on topic" in a thread discussing youth sports in Los Angeles - according to anti-vaxxers.
Hello darkness my old friend. How are you feeling this morning on 9/23? I hear it's a special holiday for folks like you. Tomorrow will be the beginning of the "end of the line" for you. The new line will be based on honesty, truth and fairness and justice for all, not cheating and being a fraudster. Nice knowing you dude. Like I said before, we all have darkness and we all have a choice to live in the darkness or the light. It's not too late to capitulate.

So true. They ((The Marines)) didnt take me or God stopped me somehow from passing an easy test that today I pass. I was good at obeying coaches but not teachers. My coaches all balled and could back up the talk. The teachers seemed like all talk and no action. I do believe I would have made an excellent Marine. Like I told you before, I went Holy Warrior instead for 30 years and tried to obey the Word of God and be like Christ. Try that out Dre for 30 years. Not no phonie pony either, but the real deal disciple of Christ 24/7. 7 days a week and hard core talks of openness to not sin. I really tried to be the best I could be. Attorneys got the best of me Dre and I will never go to a church or a church org to seek God ever again. I better stop. I going off on religious tangent. If you love your church, I bless you and this is not about one particular denomination or cult ((I follow a man or woman instead of Christ)). This is truly, truly about kids bro and how bad they have been treated over the thousands of years. You will soon find out what all this has been about. It's not about Joe or t or the jab or mask or no jab and lose it all because of being caught doing the worse nasty shot it will even make you change for the better. I have changed for the better.

Definitely "on topic". I can see how being a Holy Warrior relates to a Los Angeles County ordinance relating to vaccines - to anti-vaxxers.

54 years old and I was all in California. It's come down to jab and be like all the rest or find a new path. I have no boat to go outside of the USA and I can;t fly. You can have the city shit homie. I'm going outside and alone with my wife, my two dogs and just a few others. Bye bye

View attachment 11665

Check out this great photo that is relevant to the LA County ordinance - to anti-vaxxers.

It got super personal today with old dear pal. Some people with job for life are some of the most insensitive bastards I have ever met in my entire life. Selfish is a nice word for some of these people. I will say after he got two jabs as quick as he could run to the Doc, he has become even more selfish & heart has gotten hard as ice, like cold brick in the freezer. Dude was a cool guy before HRC lost. Once she lost he went ape shit and now with me anti Vax, he hates me. Old pal too bro, Not all pals WHO got the injection act like this, but I'm starting to see them change and it breaks my heart. They actually hate me Jose because I want freedom and will die for it. My wife is Native Cherokee bro. Someone at Apple store told her to sit somewhere else today if she wont wear a mask. Can you believe that? My wife said the dude was this big obese scared looking guy with fear written all over his eyes. She asked him if he was ok and he told her to "move away please" as if she had a virus to give him. These people are sick and scared little men. It's sad that dad is on here telling me to jab or please leave. I call it, "F.A.T." Fear, Anger and Terror. One FAT dude :( So sad but I can't handle it and having unhealthy people tell me to get a jab is insane. I'm a very strong Empath male. Scorpio Sun and very intense. Anyway, all signs are pointing to head East.

Making fun of Apple employees is definitely relevant to an LA County ordinance re vaccinations for athletes - to anti-vaxxers.

Some Walmarts are cool with sleepover. Also, rest stops in California is free for 8 hours. Here's my plan bro. I will take the wife and stay at the beach all day for free ((have annual free pass brah)) with RV/Trailer ((not sure yet)) and just work from the beach. It closes at 10pm. I'll drive South on the 5 fwry and crash at the rest stop until 8am. CHP will knock on my window if I go over the 8 hours. This is Marine Country and super safe. I will then go to Cardiff and chill at beach all day and work the phones. Leave at 10pm and head North on 5 fwry and sleep at Rest Stop again. I can do that all day and night and it's all free and I get to be on the beach still. This is what my brain is saying if I want to stay in California. I'm 99% out of here, I just dont know when.

Sleeping in Walmart parking lots is surely relevant to an LA County ordinance relating to vaccination of student athletes - to anti-vaxxers.

Not to get into politics, but this isn't really true. IIUC, the reason why the counties can still issue these restrictions is because California's state of emergency declaration is still in effect. Newsom was urged to lift it when he lifted the state tier system back early summer, but declined to do so, to give the counties the flexibility to do stuff like this (mask mandates too)

When a "strict constructionist" anti-vaxxer flat out lies a few days before the recall election that the Governor is responsible for a county implementing an ordinance, is that on topic, or just on topic for anti-vaxxers?

Watfly doesn't like anyone who doesn't support his anti-vax conspiracy theories. Notably Watfly had not problem with the off topic anti-vaxxer comment, just the response to it.
I won't respond to your posts since they speak for themselves, but I will set the record straight that I'm pro-Vax and highly recommend vaccinations (despite the fact that my child has had a troubling side effect from the vax for a number of months). However, don't base your vaccination decisions on advice from me, other forum posters or politicians. I'd recommend you take the advice of your personal physician(s).

Back to the topic at hand, have any LA clubs implemented testing of their players?

Damn dude, that is some good investigative reporting. I WILL NOT GET THE JAB FOR SUPER DEEP RELIGOUS REASONS AND SUPER DUPER DEEP PERSONAL REASONS and because my pal who is a teacher in the IE has blood clots and now on blood thinner 24/7. Also, to LA County health officials, I write in Satire. I will not sleep at Sams place, I promise.

Making fun of Apple employees is definitely relevant to an LA County ordinance re vaccinations for athletes - to anti-vaxxers.
It was Apple customer dumb dumb. The employees were super nice to my wife. Stop lying coach. This EOTL is why youth soccer is ruined and needs a hugh overhaul. Lying SOS!!!!

I won't respond to your posts since they speak for themselves, but I will set the record straight that I'm pro-Vax and highly recommend vaccinations (despite the fact that my child has had a troubling side effect from the vax for a number of months). However, don't base your vaccination decisions on advice from me, other forum posters or politicians. I'd recommend you take the advice of your personal physician(s).

Back to the topic at hand, have any LA clubs implemented testing of their players?
Yes. I know several clubs that are requiring players to show proof of vaccination or, if they haven't been vaccinated or don't want to answer the question, proof of a negative test within 72 hours of a game to be eligible for that game, all as required by the LA County rule. I don't know about the small clubs, but as far as the bigger clubs go, I don't know any in LA County that aren't following the new rules.

Yes. I know several clubs that are requiring players to show proof of vaccination or, if they haven't been vaccinated or don't want to answer the question, proof of a negative test within 72 hours of a game to be eligible for that game, all as required by the LA County rule. I don't know about the small clubs, but as far as the bigger clubs go, I don't know any in LA County that aren't following the new rules.
Is LA County providing free testing, or do parents have to foot the bill?

For San Diego city schools if you're deemed "exposed", vaccinated or not, you have to have to test negative 3-4x in the span of 10 days to stay in school otherwise you have to wait 14 days to return to school. The bar has been set pretty low for the definition of exposed...basically being in the same room as someone who is positive. Testing is provided free of charge, although the testing sites rotate so it may not be available at your school.

Back