Is Surf Cup happening?

Surf cup will be cancelled. Imperial County is back to safer at home stage. The rest will follow within a week. I hope I’m wrong but I am definitely drinking a lot this weekend to get ready for quarantine 2.0.

I have a question for the experts. Has any healthy college player died yet? Pro? I think the virus is spreading and the death rate is low and lower than we all thought. I will 100% go back inside my house again if that's the mandate. However, I would like to see the protesters (Dems)) also stay home and if something were to happen God forbid, no one can go out and loot and burn down businesses and riot again and then have peaceful marches throughout all the major cities where most of the white people don't live but drove there anyways to help out. They got the virus and bought it back to the suburbs. It's nice to see the Feds protecting some statues and that's all well and dandy, but no one protected some peoples lives, folks businesses were destroyed and looted, threaten, bullied and no one came to protect them. No one!!!! That to me is the biggest ???? to me. This is so much bigger than all of us and we need to wait this all out. Stay calm and obey to help kids not get to freaked out. As the SCS takes a pause, I say have olders anyways with no parents and live stream the games with announcers. Each girl can share a 10 second bio and then game on. Seriously, no one under 18 has squat to worry about. P.S. Do not let the little ones visit grandma and grandpa if either one of them has cancer and if little one has a cough. I think if EVERYONE followed the rules in the first place like dad of 4 has always told us to do and he's right, we would not be in the fearful state we find ourselves in again. Here we go everyone. Stay calm and obey and all will go well with you and your family.

Not looking good for youth sports
How so? I get a lot of people are following the media panic machine but let’s look at the facts. College athletes are some of the most in shape people on earth, if they have a history of a health issue that’s a different story. But i have not heard a single story of one athlete showing actual symptoms. As far as youth sports, what changes? Same narrative, I haven’t heard a single story of a child in the US showing any symptoms. Should we be smart about this? Yes. Should we full on panic because we hear a bunch of adult athletes have tested positive with no symptoms? No. Not to mention, these tests were rolled out so fast that proper testing wasn’t performed about their accuracy. I’m not saying they are wrong but it is possible. I say just keep moving forward, wear masks in crowded places, let the kids play and until deaths start to increase, don’t panic.

How so? I get a lot of people are following the media panic machine but let’s look at the facts. College athletes are some of the most in shape people on earth, if they have a history of a health issue that’s a different story. But i have not heard a single story of one athlete showing actual symptoms. As far as youth sports, what changes? Same narrative, I haven’t heard a single story of a child in the US showing any symptoms. Should we be smart about this? Yes. Should we full on panic because we hear a bunch of adult athletes have tested positive with no symptoms? No. Not to mention, these tests were rolled out so fast that proper testing wasn’t performed about their accuracy. I’m not saying they are wrong but it is possible. I say just keep moving forward, wear masks in crowded places, let the kids play and until deaths start to increase, don’t panic.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but it's possible.

In some areas, deaths are already increasing. AZ and Imperial come to mind.

Not saying panic, but just seconding your comment on masks. Time to wear them if you are indoors or near a crowd.
( The AC system can send droplets far longer than 6 feet, so just treat all indoor spaces as crowded. )

I have a question for the experts. Has any healthy college player died yet? Pro? I think the virus is spreading and the death rate is low and lower than we all thought. I will 100% go back inside my house again if that's the mandate. However, I would like to see the protesters (Dems)) also stay home and if something were to happen God forbid, no one can go out and loot and burn down businesses and riot again and then have peaceful marches throughout all the major cities where most of the white people don't live but drove there anyways to help out. They got the virus and bought it back to the suburbs. It's nice to see the Feds protecting some statues and that's all well and dandy, but no one protected some peoples lives, folks businesses were destroyed and looted, threaten, bullied and no one came to protect them. No one!!!! That to me is the biggest ???? to me. This is so much bigger than all of us and we need to wait this all out. Stay calm and obey to help kids not get to freaked out. As the SCS takes a pause, I say have olders anyways with no parents and live stream the games with announcers. Each girl can share a 10 second bio and then game on. Seriously, no one under 18 has squat to worry about. P.S. Do not let the little ones visit grandma and grandpa if either one of them has cancer and if little one has a cough. I think if EVERYONE followed the rules in the first place like dad of 4 has always told us to do and he's right, we would not be in the fearful state we find ourselves in again. Here we go everyone. Stay calm and obey and all will go well with you and your family.
Just wait....the media will find a 350lb College kid who was playing intramural beer pong who dies from covid19 and they will run away with the story leaving out key details for a week while programs shut down across the nation.The headline will read:

NCAA Division 1 Athlete Dies from Covid19 when University Resumed Intense Team Training Program

Just wait....the media will find a 350lb College kid who was playing intramural beer pong who dies from covid19 and they will run away with the story leaving out key details for a week while programs shut down across the nation.The headline will read:

NCAA Division 1 Athlete Dies from Covid19 when University Resumed Intense Team Training Program

lol thats totally too tru bro

I love college and someone sent this to me a few years ago and I re-posted it on FB. My gosh, all my friends who were teachers and college grads let me have it. Hey chalk lines, guess one I relate to more? "Go Jim, Go Jim, Go Jim all night long"
1593285903545.png

If this is the case, Clemson would be one of the more prepared programs to play if their FB team goes thru exposure in early July.

You haven't heard of one child in the entire United States showing any symptoms? Not possible

In some areas, deaths are already increasing. AZ and Imperial come to mind.

Not saying panic, but just seconding your comment on masks. Time to wear them if you are indoors or near a crowd.
( The AC system can send droplets far longer than 6 feet, so just treat all indoor spaces as crowded. )
Agree!

So it seems like surf cup is happening, anyone have any word on the amount of teams signing up? I’m hearing there has been a decrease in our of state teams but they are seeing all the regulars from SoCal.

So it seems like surf cup is happening, anyone have any word on the amount of teams signing up? I’m hearing there has been a decrease in our of state teams but they are seeing all the regulars from SoCal.
Olders moved to end of August I heard. Youngers still as originally scheduled.

Does anybody know if Albion Cup, scheduled for August 1,2, and 3 in Oceanside, would happen if Surf Cup is given the go ahead? I assume if Albion Cup is cancelled, so would Surf Cup be cancelled.

Back