Is Surf Cup happening?

"The bottom line is that any mask that covers the nose and mouth will be of benefit."

“The concept is risk reduction rather than absolute prevention,” said Chin-Hong. “You don’t throw up your hands if you think a mask is not 100 percent effective. That’s silly. Nobody’s taking a cholesterol medicine because they’re going to prevent a heart attack 100 percent of the time, but you’re reducing your risk substantially.”

so you are saying that Fauci was wrong telling the whole country that mask does not help back in March?

Just players who plays hard and can hang? Sound like a DOC answer to me. ;) We can all think our kid is a top top player. Parents need to realize that that's not always the case just because a parent can rattled off how many goals there dd scored in any given game. At the end of the day top top players will be seen!!!
So many of the GDA peeps are the same ones on here that are for no soccer and shut down and huffy and puffy. I'm not shocked at. Same folks who demanded 25% starts. Who gets to demand starting? That league was the biggest joke of a league ever!!! Do you see why now?

See, no one was forced. I see it as recommended and help the city hotels out. My wife and I were told we needed to pay a big per deim for the King of Socal ((we paid)) and we were told to stay at the Hyatt. Well, were to poor for that and my wife and I stayed at air b and b. No one forced us to do nothing we didnt want to do.
Help out the city hotels? Thats funny because if you tried too book the hotel on your own you get a cheaper rate! Who's helping you out. If players have family in Socal there she be able to stay with family member as well. Good way to keep your customers coming to tournaments.

See, no one was forced. I see it as recommended and help the city hotels out. My wife and I were told we needed to pay a big per deim for the King of Socal ((we paid)) and we were told to stay at the Hyatt. Well, were to poor for that and my wife and I stayed at air b and b. No one forced us to do nothing we didnt want to do.

No, they WERE forced. It's not "recommended". They just chose to ignore it. Each team is REQUIRED to obtain a certain number of rooms.

Maybe 'nobody forced you to do nothing' because they wanted you somewhere else. I'd imagine hanging with you by the fire pit would take 2nd place to hanging from a bed sheet, out a 15 story window, if given the option, Spicoli.

So many of the GDA peeps are the same ones on here that are for no soccer and shut down and huffy and puffy. I'm not shocked at. Same folks who demanded 25% starts. Who gets to demand starting? That league was the biggest joke of a league ever!!! Do you see why now?
Weren't you the first one to believe in GDA and then skip to your lou to ECNL? I had nothing against both leagues because there was top players in both and there's top players in the GA as well. Lets not live in the past.

Help out the city hotels? Thats funny because if you tried too book the hotel on your own you get a cheaper rate! Who's helping you out. If players have family in Socal there she be able to stay with family member as well. Good way to keep your customers coming to tournaments.
It's called, "you help me and I help you." Or, " I'll scratch your back, you scratch mind." My point is no one is forced to do it this year. Maybe next year but my dd will be long gone from club. I'm really trying to get one more competitive game in club before she ages out. Its was so much fun back when we were all about ganas :)

It's called, "you help me and I help you." Or, " I'll scratch your back, you scratch mind." My point is no one is forced to do it this year. Maybe next year but my dd will be long gone from club. I'm really trying to get one more competitive game in club before she ages out. Its was so much fun back when we were all about ganas :)

Somebody scratched your mind with a wire brush.

No, they WERE forced. It's not "recommended". They just chose to ignore it. Each team is REQUIRED to obtain a certain number of rooms.

Maybe 'nobody forced you to do nothing' because they wanted you somewhere else. I'd imagine hanging with you by the fire pit would take 2nd place to hanging from a bed sheet, out a 15 story window, if given the option, Spicoli.
It was a lot of fun at the bars and I was the life of the party. Trust me, we had a blast until GDA took over and my dd club was all in ECNL and then went for GDA at the last minute. After that move, yes a bed sheet would be needed for a parent like you. I was asked to shut up and not post on here. Did I listen? Wow Outlaw, you seem different now?

I was a lot of fun at the bars and I was the life of the party. Trust me, we had a blast until GDA took over and my dd club was all in ECNL and then went for GDA at the last minute. After that move, yes a bed sheet would be needed for a parent like you. I was asked to shut up and not post on here. Did I listen? Wow Outlaw, you seem different now?

You're starting to sound like this guy.

1595619625791.png

1( Weren't you the first one to believe in GDA and then skip to your lou to ECNL? 2) I had nothing against both leagues because there was top players in both and there's top players in the GA as well. Lets not live in the past.
1) Yes, I was all in. The way they sold GDA I was taking the kool aid strait from the packets, no water
2) I have good news to share. The past is over and no need to look in the past

1595620805309.png

Last edited:
Methy has multiple profiles but this isn't one of them. I'm not dividing, Spicoli, I'm telling it like it is. Some don't like hearing the truth.
Your dd is not in the conversation for top top players. Get over it dude. Move along now and take your hate some where else.

Easy Elle, that's hitting below the belt don't you think?
No, its truth speaking. Speaking the truth in love always feels below the belt but you thank the person later for telling the dd the truth. Let's not go down the rabbit hole today. Too many girls were lied to and that is sad. You shouldnt tell someone you can be world class without the secret ingredient to make someone world class.

No, its truth speaking. Speaking the truth in love always feels below the belt but you thank the person later for telling the dd the truth. Let's not go down the rabbit hole today. Too many girls were lied to and that is sad. You shouldnt tell someone you can be world class without the secret ingredient to make someone world class.

Stick to Surfing then and not Surf Cup. There's no coaches in surfing so there all world class.

What if a coach ( GDA or ECNL) tell you " We have to evaluate your daughter because she's switched multiple clubs which is a major concern" and then comes back and says " Well your dd is ok and will become better if she sticks with it. I see her as a solid 3rd off the bench player but not a starter". How would you respond?

Back