G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

LAFC lost a couple of impact player(s) and before that, they even lost to Arsenal in the State Cup 2009 flight 5 championships… unless they picked up some reamers, it’s no way they’ll compete Mojave ahead of Eagles, Arsenal and even Legends
Good info. So we can say
*Stock up
Koge
Blues
Sharks
*Stock down
LAFC
Arsenal
Wait and see on the rest...

I'll throw a small pitch for LAFC. Only let in 4 goals all last fall. Granted Flight 2. But also played up one year like Eagles. No goals allowed for state cup. Granted flight 2
Interesting to see how much separation between
Surf
Blues
Koge
Eagles LAFC
then the rest....of the foes.
Wait-- LAFC is the same level as the other teams you've mentioned?

Good info. So we can say
*Stock up
Koge
Blues
Sharks
*Stock down
LAFC
Arsenal
Wait and see on the rest...

Add Eagles to that stock up. Team is fantastic top to bottom.
LAFC/Beach/Legends ECNL teams on display this weekend at Legends Classic will shed some more light.
I'm thinking Beach comes through. Should be fun.

Add Eagles to that stock up. Team is fantastic top to bottom.
LAFC/Beach/Legends ECNL teams on display this weekend at Legends Classic will shed some more light.
I'm thinking Beach comes through. Should be fun.
Definitely was high on them already. Will be the team to beat in the Mojave.
So I'm gonna go LAFC over Beach in the classic.
In the Man City Cup I was back and forth but I see Blues edging out Surf at the end.

Definitely was high on them already. Will be the team to beat in the Mojave.
So I'm gonna go LAFC over Beach in the classic.
In the Man City Cup I was back and forth but I see Blues edging out Surf at the end.
I’ll take Beach over LAFC… Beach moves the ball around REALLY well… LAFC definitely has the physical advantage, but that’s why they ‘Play to win the game’!

I’ll take Beach over LAFC… Beach moves the ball around REALLY well… LAFC definitely has the physical advantage, but that’s why they ‘Play to win the game’!
Slammers McCarty scrimmaged LAFC last year was a 3-0 win for slammers. Slammers played beach Souza several times and although close contests each time, lost to Souza each match. Having seen the two groups play, and seeing LAFC lost to Arsenal ECNL in State Cup 09 Flight 2, I say Souza wins and is the team to beat at the Legends Classic. Very strong team and imo not given enough credit.

Slammers McCarty scrimmaged LAFC last year was a 3-0 win for slammers. Slammers played beach Souza several times and although close contests each time, lost to Souza each match. Having seen the two groups play, and seeing LAFC lost to Arsenal ECNL in State Cup 09 Flight 2, I say Souza wins and is the team to beat at the Legends Classic. Very strong team and imo not given enough credit.
Beach put on a clinic today! Awww....don't see that stopping tomorrow:(

[/QUOTE]
well, to be fair, Beach just beat two flight 2 teams at best... not unlike what Eagles are doing up in the 09 bracket!

Good for beach…heard that Koge beat Beach 5-1 a couple of weeks ago. ECNL is going to be awesome this year. Excited to see how it all plays out.
I’m going to go out on a limb and predict Surf, Blues, and Koge finish 1,2,3 in Sonoran, in some order.

well, to be fair, Beach just beat two flight 2 teams at best... not unlike what Eagles are doing up in the 09 bracket!
[/QUOTE]
Congrats to Beach for the Classic Tournament Win. This was my 1st look at LAFC without last year's defense intact. Let's say they got somethings to workout. For Beach the the games weren't as close as the final score shows.
Koge and Beach can end up meeting this wknd @ Cerritos Cup and see how true their scrimmage
was ..... sometimes coaches use scrimmages to try different wrinkles and take an extra look at the latter part of the bench.

Having seen most of the top ECNL teams there is a clear distinction between the Tier 1 teams (Surf / Blues / Eagles / HB Koge) and the Tier 2 teams (Beach / LAFC / Legends). Not saying Tier 2 can't beat Tier 1 on any given day though. I haven't seen DMCV but assuming there are the old Albion with Whittaker coaching and are a good team and haven't seen Arsenal after they lost some girls to Koge.

Manchester City Cup should be fun this weekend. Surf in Group A, Blues in Group B, MVLA in Group C.

Calling all Goats….

0C1DF9EC-CFED-42B1-B7F9-716C3567D305.jpeg

This is camp is for Flight 1 and ECNL and RL players only, Camp is invite only players can nominate themselves for a invitation must currently be playing on a flight 1 team. please send player name with club and position also video and Instagram link if available we will let you know if player made it to submit a flight 1 player please text 714-727-0000. The Coaches at camp are from all different clubs based on there success ratio all coaches where nominated.

Calling all Goats….

View attachment 13634

This is camp is for Flight 1 and ECNL and RL players only, Camp is invite only players can nominate themselves for a invitation must currently be playing on a flight 1 team. please send player name with club and position also video and Instagram link if available we will let you know if player made it to submit a flight 1 player please text 714-727-0000. The Coaches at camp are from all different clubs based on there success ratio all coaches where nominated.
Luis, I have a very good pal who has dd looking for all stars to play with. This is 100% down her ally. How, who, what kind of skills are you looking for? Is this 11 v 11 or 3 v 3 or 9 v 9?

Back