G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

I usually don’t post but gotta give credit where credit is due:

Blues pulled off the win because of the talent in the team but I gotta say I was personally impressed with the De Anza’s ball movement. Best tiki taka I’ve seen in a 2010 girls team this year. They are small, but they play fast and most importantly play simple. Make simple passes to keep possession. Hats off to them. I was not impressed with the teams from the nor cal state cup when we beat them by 5+ goals. @dad4 I haven’t seen mvla play yet this year. So I’m hoping we see them in the semis.
You got a taste of greatness with the way De Anza moves the rock around. Hoosiers soccer :) When Deza was coaching the 03s and 04s, he had one of the best, if not the best team in SoCal on paper. Did Blues have to chase? It can get tiring to run around. My dd old coach found a way to beat them and we won :) Sit back at half court and let them play with the ball for 15-20 minutes and pass back and forth. They will get tired. At the right time, put on the full court press and look for a defender to make a mistake and score.

As the saying goes live by the sword and die by the sword. They lost playing their game forced to mistakes. To me it seemed like they had played 11v11 before whereas we are just starting. Their spacing was good, and they were very comfortable touching and moving. I would almost guess that they had been playing 11v11 last season based on the way they played. Can anyone from up north verify this? I’m curious now
is it the old woodside crush team?

As the saying goes live by the sword and die by the sword. They lost playing their game forced to mistakes. To me it seemed like they had played 11v11 before whereas we are just starting. Their spacing was good, and they were very comfortable touching and moving. I would almost guess that they had been playing 11v11 last season based on the way they played. Can anyone from up north verify this? I’m curious now
Woodside finished 7-0 in pre-NPL champions league, 9v9. A very good team. Could have be played up, but didn't.

Some of that team went to Force.

First off, when my dd old team played possession for two years, it was taught to all the players, "it's ok to pass backwards and pass back to GK. If you and the GK mess up and we lose learning how to play the great game the right way, oh well, don;t worry about it because winning isn;t everything." "These games mean nothing" the coach would yell. Ya right, tell that to the parents and some of the players. When my dd played the Force ((after they became the Earthquakes)), we changed the possession game plan and decided to change things up and go for the win instead. Everyone thought it would be a passing match and instead we kind of played kickball and just went cray cray for the win and boy did we. It was my dd best game ever!!! If we tried to play the passing game Luis, we would have lost. We won by changing the game plan. That makes a coach excellent, Moo :)

Last edited:
@Luis Andres only. Hey man, I'm out of here on June 5th and I would like to hand the torch over to you. You seem honest and that's the only requirement needed. PM me if your interested. My time has finally come to leave. My dd can't even play in her last club game. She got whacked by the Juniors in her Powder Puff football game the other night and is on IR. I was hoping to see her play one more club game out at Silver Lakes where fathers have warned me not to show my face and some even said it's best for me not to show up or else. Talk about the Mafia in soccer. I will only be checking my PM box from time to time to help those who need some help and I will not post anymore. My time is up and no need for me to hang around at the forum like others do who have no kids in the game.

@Luis Andres only. Hey man, I'm out of here on June 5th and I would like to hand the torch over to you. You seem honest and that's the only requirement needed. PM me if your interested. My time has finally come to leave. My dd can't even play in her last club game. She got whacked by the Juniors in her Powder Puff football game the other night and is on IR. I was hoping to see her play one more club game out at Silver Lakes where fathers have warned me not to show my face and some even said it's best for me not to show up or else. Talk about the Mafia in soccer. I will only be checking my PM box from time to time to help those who need some help and I will not post anymore. My time is up and no need for me to hang around at the forum like others do who have no kids in the game.
Happy retirement @crush

Happy retirement @crush
Thanks man, but I don't see it as a retirement, just my time to move on to more important matters, like finding the TRUTH about why this and why that. It's just time to move on and just go straight to the TRUTH. I will miss you all and it's truly a bitter sweet kind of goodbye :) Yes, I am happy 100% to finally "retire" and I know many will be happy as well and will be able to come back and be the fact checkers they so want to be for all things SoCal and NoCal Soccer. Those know it all's know it all and I am just full of BS, lol!!!. The bitter? My kid's youth soccer club career comes to end and she will not be able to play her last game against the real first club she was recruited to in 2011, when she was 7. If I could do it all over again fellas and Anon 9, I would have 100% stayed local ((sorry Luis, my advice was wrong)) and gone straight to the Temecula Hawks and help them build a local winner. Trust me, that Valley had and has talent. No outsiders taking local spots. Sorry, noLA, OC, SD or San Bernardino County players allowed. Only residents from Riverside County can try out. This is just my moo from 11 years experience. I would not have commuted to the Ranch. Although I love winning and winning was not the reason we drove 1 1/2 hours two days a week to the Blues, it was preached loud and clear on the forum that my dd was chasing the medal and not the top coach in America at the time. It was not about chasing medals, although she did win plenty :) I would have stayed in Temecula ((sell my house two months ago for huge profit)) and help keep "ALL" the locals local. I came here when we had the old forum system back in 2012 and I loved this place. My pal _ _ _ was here making fun of my little baby girl who got a PK called for getting whacked in the finals in the Classic and we won because of acting and not because the other teams big girl knocked my girl out in the box. The big girl barely touched her they said this Papa let everyone know on the forum that my baby is an actress and only fast and can only go over the top to score. I had to promise not to post here from big time Docs from 2014-2018 bro. I obeyed out of respect to their dire and their desperate demands ((Plus one Doc told me if I post on the forum my dd would be kicked off the team)). Plus, I didn't want to be the LaVar Ball of soccer dads so I kept my mouth shut until the all their lies went straight to threats like, "STFU or you will be labeled a troublemaker dad and some sort of Hawk Father and no one will want to recruit your dd. God Father told me that my dd dreams are "pipe dreams" and college is the only real dream 99% of the girls should be dreaming.

1653925935335.png

I can say most parents think I was a really nice dad and easy to lie to, manipulate and take advantage of because I was not good at education and just a blue collar type poor dad and not a rich dad like most of the dads in club soccer. I came back because those Docs and other Docs ((not all the Docs, just a few liars and control freaks and those types of middleman dudes with track suit)) lied to my face and my dd face and acted as if the liar was actually me and my kid and we were the one's with the problem. I did NOT sign my kid up to go play college soccer. These clubs called me, not me calling them. Total false projector Pros so are. I have never scene a group of dads act like this in sports. I came here because I know they ((The Docs)) come on here to spy and check on the crazy parents. I will have a good bye sign off on the 5th. I know many of you think I am full of BS but this time, I have no reason to be anymore. It's time to leave.

I heard MVLA had a few guest players from other nor cal teams. One name I heard I've seen play before and her regular team is with the 09s.

I heard MVLA had a few guest players from other nor cal teams. One name I heard I've seen play before and her regular team is with the 09s.
Not sure what’s the big deal for a guest player, As far as I know that whole team played up at top flight 09 for a while. Woodside only played against MVLA 2nd team for the past season, they never get to play against the top team.

Back