G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

I would have to agree. We've been playing a few years now with this team and we are doing great things. The box scores show we are getting better and better. Look out for other teams in Mojave to give us a run for our money.
Who do you think will challenge you all in that division?

I
I would have to agree. We've been playing a few years now with this team and we are doing great things. The box scores show we are getting better and better. Look out for other teams in Mojave to give us a run for our money.
think other than Arsenal and maybe even Legends challenging for 2-3, this division is going to be wide open IMO

LAFC & Beach may have something to say about that .
Chance they meet this wknd at the Legends Classic
Eagles are the top team in Mojave Div, that’s not up for debate. I agree that we’ll get a idea of who’ll be in the mix for 2 & 3. Beach, LAFC and I think Arsenal are in Legends Classic. It doesn’t specify which Arsenal team so it could be one of their lower tier teams. Good luck to everyone in the classic.

Eagles are the top team in Mojave Div, that’s not up for debate. I agree that we’ll get a idea of who’ll be in the mix for 2 & 3. Beach, LAFC and I think Arsenal are in Legends Classic. It doesn’t specify which Arsenal team so it could be one of their lower tier teams. Good luck
Eagles are the top team in Mojave Div, that’s not up for debate. I agree that we’ll get a idea of who’ll be in the mix for 2 & 3. Beach, LAFC and I think Arsenal are in Legends Classic. It doesn’t specify which Arsenal team so it could be one of their lower tier teams. Good luck to everyone in the classic.
I'll throw a small pitch for LAFC. Only let in 4 goals all last fall. Granted Flight 2. But also played up one year like Eagles. No goals allowed for state cup. Granted flight 2
Interesting to see how much separation between
Surf
Blues
Koge
Eagles LAFC
then the rest....of the foes.

I'll throw a small pitch for LAFC. Only let in 4 goals all last fall. Granted Flight 2. But also played up one year like Eagles. No goals allowed for state cup. Granted flight 2
Surf
Blues
Koge
Eagles LAFC
09 flight 2 is really flight 3 or 4. U have a team of kids that the club considers ECNL playing against kids that are in their first year of competitive soccer or kids that couldn’t crack the 2 or third team. That’s hard to gauge.

Blues, Koge, Surf, Eagles in no particular order coming from a Blues sympathizer lol. I’ve been hearing DMCV put together a nice little squad in SD so I’d throw them in there too.

Everyone else got to prove it. Imo

I

think other than Arsenal and maybe even Legends challenging for 2-3, this division is going to be wide open IMO

Its the Arsenal ECRL and Arsenal SGV teams attending. Nothing slated currently for the Arsenal ECNL. I don’t expect the ECRL team to do anything fantastic at legends classic or man city the weekend after after having a last minute coaching change and the replacement coach not being available until June.

Surf
Blues
Koge
Eagles LAFC
LAFC lost a couple of impact player(s) and before that, they even lost to Arsenal in the State Cup 2009 flight 5 championships… unless they picked up some reamers, it’s no way they’ll compete Mojave ahead of Eagles, Arsenal and even Legends

Surf
Blues
Koge
Eagles LAFC
It’s going to be a good season.. I think the Blues got richer … and the Sharks … blessings and health to all of these little ballers

Back