G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

And Arsenal played with 5 NL players as “guests” as well as 2 top players from there 2011 team and still lost to the Blues RL team.
Statement made ? Surf NL and Blues RL 2010s.
We own this League! Impressive overall performance this wknd.
Koge didn't get out of group play and Beach lost to Koge RL in semi finals at Cerritos Cup.

Koge didn't get out of group play and Beach lost to Koge RL in semi finals at Cerritos Cup.
Surf ECNL made quite a statement this weekend. We had two normal starters out, one with Covid and one with a broken foot. No borrowed players and only allowed 4 goals while scoring 31. The biggest test might have been if Blues had won their shootout with MVLA, but none the less, Surf dominated the final game against MVLA controlling play, possession and scoring 3 goals in the first half. MVLA got a late goal in the second half on an excellent corner and header in front of goal. Really glad ECNL games coming in the future. SOCAL games without an elite league was just not good enough. Looking forward to playing the array of excellent ECNL teams out there. One note, Del Mar has greatly improved and will be more than likely a team that although doesn’t score many goals, they will be hard to score against.

Context is everything LOL! Looks like the 2010 Koge lost at the flight 1 2009 (not the flight 2,3 or 4 levels)… but everyone else (the big clubs) were playing at their same age? @crush, can you or anyone confirm what my friend has shared?

Surf ECNL made quite a statement this weekend. We had two normal starters out, one with Covid and one with a broken foot. No borrowed players and only allowed 4 goals while scoring 31. The biggest test might have been if Blues had won their shootout with MVLA, but none the less, Surf dominated the final game against MVLA controlling play, possession and scoring 3 goals in the first half. MVLA got a late goal in the second half on an excellent corner and header in front of goal. Really glad ECNL games coming in the future. SOCAL games without an elite league was just not good enough. Looking forward to playing the array of excellent ECNL teams out there. One note, Del Mar has greatly improved and will be more than likely a team that although doesn’t score many goals, they will be hard to score against.
Glad this isn’t the workplace, because you’d be fired for disclosing people out with COVID..lol… thank God for the message board

Context is everything LOL! Looks like the 2010 Koge lost at the flight 1 2009 (not the flight 2,3 or 4 levels)… but everyone else (the big clubs) were playing at their same age? @crush, can you or anyone confirm what my friend has shared?
Murf, I am not good with brackets. If Koge is playing up, that is a smart move. Man City was a tune up for my dd old team and means nothing if you win it. Guest players everywhere so no way to tell who the best of the best are at this age but coach Koge was wise. This is more like the Guest City tourney brah, from what I can read. Too many guest players with the out of town teams.

I was thinking the same thing. Surfer dad should have just said one kid was sick, one IR and we had no ringers....lol
Guess I just say it as it is. Too many people full of fear imposed by politicians and I refuse to let them dictate to me to use PC language. Kids getting Covid is a nothing burger, just a bug. Elderly with inflammation issues, now for them Covid is serious.

Guess I just say it as it is. Too many people full of fear imposed by politicians and I refuse to let them dictate to me to use PC language. Kids getting Covid is a nothing burger, just a bug. Elderly with inflammation issues, now for them Covid is serious.
Brah, I am with you 100% and so glad you were honest. However, word on the street is that the other teams got wind of the Rona and stayed away defensively and some kids bailed altogether and stayed home and that's why so many guest players came.....lol!! The world has gone mad. Great win in all seriousness, especially with the two starters out and you still scored all those goals.

Brah, I am with you 100% and so glad you were honest. However, word on the street is that the other teams got wind of the Rona and stayed away defensively and some kids bailed altogether and stayed home and that's why so many guest players came.....lol!! The world has gone mad. Great win in all seriousness, especially with the two starters out and you still scored all those goals.
Preemptive plea - please don’t let this message board devolve into a Rona merits discussion. Let’s keep taking the high road and dissecting 11 and 12 year olds playing soccer.

And Arsenal played with 5 NL players as “guests” as well as 2 top players from there 2011 team and still lost to the Blues RL team.
5 NL players + what was a flight 2 team this past season not sure what people were expecting the outcome of that final to be. In my opinion a 1-0 win by Blues RL makes sense. Even a tie or 1-0 win by Arsenal would of made sense.

Murf, I am not good with brackets. If Koge is playing up, that is a smart move. Man City was a tune up for my dd old team and means nothing if you win it. Guest players everywhere so no way to tell who the best of the best are at this age but coach Koge was wise. This is more like the Guest City tourney brah, from what I can read. Too many guest players with the out of town teams.
Completely agree my daughter had a coach once that said you can’t compare teams by tournament wins or losses cause you never know if teams are only using their own players or have guest players. Thats why he went based off on season games but this only works if your kid is on a flight 1 team cause lower flight teams have the tendency of borrowing flight 1 players.

Just based off this weekend I heard Koge had a guest player. MVLA had 2. Props to Surf for not using any guest player’s

Preemptive plea - please don’t let this message board devolve into a Rona merits discussion. Let’s keep taking the high road and dissecting 11 and 12 year olds playing soccer.
You have my word. I was going off of Surfer Dad but I see why the plea and I respect it 100%. None of my pals want to bring that subject up anymore any way. This is by far the best age for youth soccer. I mean that 100%.

Thanks!

5 NL players + what was a flight 2 team this past season not sure what people were expecting the outcome of that final to be. In my opinion a 1-0 win by Blues RL makes sense. Even a tie or 1-0 win by Arsenal would of made sense.
Arsenal lost a few players from last falls team. So maybe getting them some play time is more concerning than Wins or Losses at this time.
But they might want to know scrimmages and guest playing is not the same as real games. You may want to know how your team responds being up early or being down.

I was 100% joking and total satire and you know that about me. This is my last week and I want to go out with a bang bang :) I deserve a big party from Dom. No one is allowed to say what's really on their mind. Looks like it's Surf #1 in California and that means most likely #1 in the country. Is Solar better? @Luis Andres be honest, who is true #1 right now in Socal and who will be #1 going into Surf Cup?

Arsenal lost a few players from last falls team. So maybe getting them some play time is more concerning than Wins or Losses at this time.
But they might want to know scrimmages and guest playing is not the same as real games. You may want to know how your team responds being up early or being down.
I am not a fan of the "guest" player(s) for chemistry purposes only. It does not make all the families happy and some kids lose play time because a top player from another team came to take the minutes and now that kid is on the bench. I have been on both sides and it's not a way to build teamwork and family.

Completely agree my daughter had a coach once that said you can’t compare teams by tournament wins or losses cause you never know if teams are only using their own players or have guest players. Thats why he went based off on season games but this only works if your kid is on a flight 1 team cause lower flight teams have the tendency of borrowing flight 1 players.

Just based off this weekend I heard Koge had a guest player. MVLA had 2. Props to Surf for not using any guest player’s

Heard the same re Koge (they had at least 2 guest players who were both 11s) and - couple of other players injured or out of town. Beach team was apparently a mix of 09/10 girls, so not representative of what they might bring to ECNL season.

Here is a concept. In tournament season, you actually sign up for tournaments. Arsenal NL has notoriously avoided any tournaments. And they continue to piece out players to guest play everywhere and anywhere for actual game mins since there level of activity is almost non existent and when they do play it is very calculated to ensure the parents do not run for the exits to mask what they are. Playing Flight 2 09 last season did them a huge disservice.

@Luis Andres only. Hey man, I'm out of here on June 5th and I would like to hand the torch over to you. You seem honest and that's the only requirement needed. PM me if your interested. My time has finally come to leave. My dd can't even play in her last club game. She got whacked by the Juniors in her Powder Puff football game the other night and is on IR. I was hoping to see her play one more club game out at Silver Lakes where fathers have warned me not to show my face and some even said it's best for me not to show up or else. Talk about the Mafia in soccer. I will only be checking my PM box from time to time to help those who need some help and I will not post anymore. My time is up and no need for me to hang around at the forum like others do who have no kids in the game.

a little excited aren’t you @crush

9D517B55-474A-4520-B870-5A376DC52432.gif

Here is a concept. In tournament season, you actually sign up for tournaments. Arsenal NL has notoriously avoided any tournaments. And they continue to piece out players to guest play everywhere and anywhere for actual game mins since there level of activity is almost non existent and when they do play it is very calculated to ensure the parents do not run for the exits to mask what they are. Playing Flight 2 09 last season did them a huge disservice.
Lol like I tell everyone you don’t like it go somewhere else but don’t through your negativity/drama on everyone else. Just cause I don’t like something I don’t go complaining to every parent on my team or anyone that can hear, just do what is best for your kid. That playing up flight 2 09 is definitely a hit and miss depending what the coach wanted. Speed of play definitely not, learning the 11v11 field definitely the route to go. And in my opinion if Arsenal G10 ECNL is the team clubs like Koge, Blues, Legends are trying to pick apart even now to get girls they have something decent going on.

And avoiding tournaments when tournament season just started seems far fetched if it was July and they haven’t done anything I’d be like okay but we are barely going into June. And I still think tournaments are just scrimmages you pay for teams are definitely better off setting up scrimmages/round robins so much cheaper.

Seems like both Arsenal and LAFC did the same thing last season and Arsenal beat them in state cup. Being a parent to a club player and ex-coach if your unhappy just pull your kid don’t be toxic cause right now you sound like an upset Arsenal parent. And after reading your post it doesn’t even sound like your kid is on their NL team but one of teams their players were guesting for SMH

Back