Espola's newest neighborhood

I haven't had a Costco card for years (since the kids moved out I have no use for 35 cans of chicken noodle soup anymore) but my wife got one for her business so today I went down and got my card. I ended up with a Costco supper -- a whole roasted chicken, a clamshell of chocolate chunk cookies, and a quart of vodka.

Last edited:
I haven't had a Costco card for years (since the kids moved out I have no use for 35 cans of chicken noodle soup anymore) but my wife got one for her business so today I went down and got my card. I ended up with a Costco supper -- a whole roasted chicken, a clamshell of chocolate chunk cookies, and a quart of vodka.
Which Costco?

I was gonna go work there but that building is non-union, so no.
Really? How long have you been union worker? Pac Bell was all Union Yellow Page Sales reps. Best job ever back in the day. Top Pros were making close to $200,000 a year in the 90s. Are you a union boss man now? My best pal is union Principle at big time school district and my other best pal is #2 man to the Super Intendent. All union and best all be shhhhhhhhhh shhhhh or else. He can't even give a critical opinion about anything these days. 4 more years and he retires so he is keeps his big mouth shut. His best friend just moved to Texas to teach because he wont take jab for job. My pal rolled it up three times and is now sick all the times. Price Andrew has Covid, how about you?

News from the Green Revolution --

Today's recycling --

Al - 3.6 lb @ 1.66 = $5.98
Glass - 36.0 lb @ .106 = $3.82
PET #1 - 30.00 lb @ 1.33 = $39.90
Bi-Metal - 2.0 lb @ .339 = $0.78
HDPE #2 - 0.6 lb @ .58 = $0.35

Total -- $50.83

I knew that I needed fuel today because the meter was showing below 1/4 tank. On the way out of the canyon, I passed the Sycuan station that I know has the lowest prices in the county, where Regular 87 octane price was posted as $5.359/gal. I ran some figures in my head and decided that E85 had to be below $4.80/gal or so to make up for the 10% loss in gas mileage. When I got to the Chevron station in El Cajon, I did a doubletake -- E85 is almost unaffected by the crude oil price runaway and is selling at $3.399/gal.

News from the Green Revolution --

Today's recycling --

Al - 3.6 lb @ 1.66 = $5.98
Glass - 36.0 lb @ .106 = $3.82
PET #1 - 30.00 lb @ 1.33 = $39.90
Bi-Metal - 2.0 lb @ .339 = $0.78
HDPE #2 - 0.6 lb @ .58 = $0.35

Total -- $50.83

I knew that I needed fuel today because the meter was showing below 1/4 tank. On the way out of the canyon, I passed the Sycuan station that I know has the lowest prices in the county, where Regular 87 octane price was posted as $5.359/gal. I ran some figures in my head and decided that E85 had to be below $4.80/gal or so to make up for the 10% loss in gas mileage. When I got to the Chevron station in El Cajon, I did a doubletake -- E85 is almost unaffected by the crude oil price runaway and is selling at $3.399/gal.
How do you have time for this when you're busy checking in on urinal habits? Do you run in to the men's room and take a survey or do you actually look?

I've never put up a survey here on any topic.

Please continue. You're doing great. No one is laughing at you.
I’m not laughing at MS, that is one sad character. It must be miserable going through life constantly angry and lying to oneself. MS is pitiful and always has been. Dude needs a shrink and a life.

I’m not laughing at MS, that is one sad character. It must be miserable going through life constantly angry and lying to oneself. MS is pitiful and always has been. Dude needs a shrink and a life.

I don't know what his point is in repeatedly posting things that everyone can see is false, unless it is to demonstrate that he doesn't care about the truth.

Back