Espola's newest neighborhood

I've never put up a survey here on any topic.

Please continue. You're doing great. No one is laughing at you.
The only one laughing is me..at you. Oh, your little Ratboy laughing do I take it he approves of your Urinal study. Was he your test subject?

Now it all makes sense. You n Sunshine.

I don't know what his point is in repeatedly posting things that everyone can see is false, unless it is to demonstrate that he doesn't care about the truth.
Lol!! Your a sick dude.. get help. Maybe some for your friend who has obviously fallen off the wagon again.

I don't think E can collect enough cans for gas now... maybe Ratboy can help him?
Now Joe is going into t's private reserves. What a mess and this is what these guys planned for us low lifes. Elitist have so much play money and many were born into wealth. They have no worries to pay extra $5 a gal and soon, extra $7. They have so much play money they sit at home on a computer and laugh at people who are struggling.

The 1950 Census original documents were released today, in a form searchable on the internet. I found my name in Vermont - Rutland County - Enumeration District 11-28 - Page 3 - Line 28.

The 1950 Census original documents were released today, in a form searchable on the internet. I found my name in Vermont - Rutland County - Enumeration District 11-28 - Page 3 - Line 28.
That's cool man. Look who is running for Congress.

Sarah Palin announces run for Congress in Alaska
Palin joins a crowded field looking to replace late Rep. Don Young

Visiting our daughter in Sacramento, we were shopping downtown waiting for a gap in traffic on the curb at a crosswalk when I, as a joke, waved my cane (just upgraded today at the Deseret Industries store) and shouted "Pedestrians have the right of way." Imagine my surprise when the traffic stopped in all lanes to let us across.

Visiting our daughter in Sacramento, we were shopping downtown waiting for a gap in traffic on the curb at a crosswalk when I, as a joke, waved my cane (just upgraded today at the Deseret Industries store) and shouted "Pedestrians have the right of way." Imagine my surprise when the traffic stopped in all lanes to let us across.
We're you dodging bullets like HRC?

T

You were lucky.. six people were not.

My daughter's former apartment was on the corner of 22nd and G. The incident occurred in the blocks surrounding 10th and K - an easily walkable distance, but out of range of the gunfire. Last year she bought a condo in Arden Arcade area, outside the city limits. It's just down the street from a Mercedes dealer (+++), and the street is lined with homeless tents every night almost the whole way (---). Last night she was safely at a wedding in Stockton.

An unexpected consequence of the covid shutdowns --

The Appalachian Trail Conservancy stopped recording thru-hiker and section-hiker data on March 31, 2020 in order to discourage hikers from being in situations where they would potentially be exposing each other to covid. They have no authority to shut the trail down (although it was officially closed in some National and State parks it runs through) but they just stopped acknowledging anyone's efforts on that date, so there were no officially acknowledged thru-hikers in either direction in 2020.

Then in 2021, they opened the registry back up again on May 11. Many hikers feel that that date made no sense, since most northbound thru-hikers start their efforts in March in Georgia in order to get to Mt. Katahdin in Maine before winter sets in. Some cynics have pointed out that the annual AT hikers festival in Damascus, VA started on May 14 that year, with vendor setups on May 13 (the Festival is coincidentally the biggest fundraising haul for the ATC every year). There are many youtube posters complaining that because they started their hikes in March they will not be recognized as thru-hikers for 2021, despite having walked every mile of the trail and not having broken any national or local covid restrictions in the process. The ATC has offered them a compromise - rehike the sections covered before May 11 2021 before May 11 2022 and therefore qualify for thru-hiker status under the existing rules that allow a full year to complete the task. There is a little revolt going on in the serious hiker community, with many abandoning ATC for other organizations with less strict rules, such as the Appalachian Long Distance Hikers Association.

When we left Subic Bay for the last time in April 1975 headed for Alameda a group of Marine helicopters hitched a ride. All the spare racks in our berthing compartment were filled with Marines for the voyage across the Pacific, including the rack right above mine that had been vacant the whole cruise because a large ventilation duct intruded on its space.

This is the end of USS Enterprise 1974-75 Westpac cruise that was about a month late coming home because we got held over for an encore to participate in Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of Saigon. Those Marine helicopters were no longer needed in Philippines, so they were packed into the flight deck and the maintenance and flight crew personnel were stuffed into all available spaces. Even though this is the middle of the Pacific, there is an F-14 hooked up to one of the waist catapults ready to go as quickly as the engines can be started, with the pilot and RIO in their seats (they swapped out every hour or so).

1649138063578.png

Last edited:
Back