Espola's newest neighborhood

While they are introducing the new Pronto card to replace the Compass card. MTS and NCTD are giving away free transit for the whole month of September. Just get on board, no ticket or card required. This covers all San Diego Trolley and MTS bus routes, plus Breeze buses and Sprinter train in the north county. Coaster trains still require tickets.

Is this a good place to mention the sort of naked woman at the El Cajon Transit station? She was never completely naked, but she managed to change all her clothes.

1. The United States Constitution is the the Supreme Law of the Land, and any statue to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for any law which violates the Constitution to be valid. All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null & void. -crush

2. Nuremberg Code #1- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

Espola, tell your little pee brain side kick that both of you are POD!! You guys support cheating to win at all cost and that sucks no matter what. God is in charge now, not you fools and your cheating party of liars. The gig is up. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Watch and see. Everything is changing for the better. Like I said before, if you and your pals like lying, cheating, stealing, pay to play, wars, more wars, more cheating, killing babies before their born ((or lying abut killing baby and really keeping baby alive for profit)), selling baby parts to highest evil bidder, race bait games, bribes, blackmail and all the other dark shit, then you will get what you want for eternity. This you can take to da bank. Two choices for the two pees and POD; Love everyone or hate others not like you. Be Good or Be Bad. Love God or Love Devil. Live in the Light or Sleep with the Darkness. Go to Heaven or Go to Hell and do not pass go and collect $200. Serve and kneel to Jesus or serve and kneel to Lucifer and all the others WHO have already kneeled.

Check out this pic fellas. All my conspiracy theories all no more because they all became true. This is my latest one. Thoughts?

1631459490062.png

Last edited:
Jeopardy is in an awkward week - 5 episodes taped with Producer Mike Richards as permanent host, just before the shit hit the fan and he was dismissed. Since the game was played those 5 episodes (usually that is one day of work for the producers and crew), they couldn't pretend they didn't happen, especially since the current champion entered the week with 18 wins and over a half million in prize money.

Well, that was fun. I periodically check the online page of my credit card account. Today I noticed a charge for 10 cents from Walmart yesterday. Yesterday, I bought twice from Walmart, once for medicine using my Medicare Supplemental OTC account, and once for groceries using a gift card my wife got from the Bingo people. Nothing was 10 cents, and neither purchase involved my credit card.

After about an hour on the phone, the CC company is going to issue a credit for 10 cents.

Customer service people must hate old retired people with nothing better to do.

Well, that was fun. I periodically check the online page of my credit card account. Today I noticed a charge for 10 cents from Walmart yesterday. Yesterday, I bought twice from Walmart, once for medicine using my Medicare Supplemental OTC account, and once for groceries using a gift card my wife got from the Bingo people. Nothing was 10 cents, and neither purchase involved my credit card.

After about an hour on the phone, the CC company is going to issue a credit for 10 cents.

Customer service people must hate old retired people with nothing better to do.

I’d recommend getting a new credit card. Small changes that are likely to go unnoticed are often test transactions from stolen cc numbers or duplicated cards.

I had an ultrasound exam of my innards on Monday. The results posted by the medical center on my online account included the phrase "Normal ... for the patient's stated age". I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

"as one computer said, if you're on the train, and they say Portal Bridge, you know you better make better plans..." JB

San Francisco Chronicle ripped for asking if residents should 'tolerate burglaries'
'Actual words printed in an actual newspaper'

My contribution for Veterans Day -- the postcard my father, then 17 and a Senior in high school, sent to his girl friend, one day to be my mother, after he joined the Marine Corps. I assume the card was provided by the Marine recruiter, since the back contains the Marine Hymn.

1636653190859.png

I notice in the local news that the felony false police report trial of former La Mesa police officer Matthew Dages is starting this week. A question for legal advisers -- why doesn't his lawyer cut a plea deal and save Dages from another round of public embarrassment? Is it because if he admits guilt here that can be used against him in his civil lawsuit?

An associated question that has bothered me since this incident -- why didn't the supervising officer on the scene, where Dages was a member of a team of a half-dozen officers who were conducting a fare-compliance operation at the Grossmont trolley station across the street, defuse the situation by simply letting the victim go?

Back