ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Yes....so “alive” now. 19 total posts:
- 9 are you
- 9 are posters asking for some relief from you
- 1 question about your EJ handle coming back

So alive with informative stuff!
125,000 views. It was at 124,000 before I came back. Let's see what happens now Kicker. Imm just hear too make sure girls are treated better as I always have been. Never about The List. You only thought that because you don;t me.

125,000 views. It was at 124,000 before I came back. Let's see what happens now Kicker. Imm just hear too make sure girls are treated better as I always have been. Never about The List. You only thought that because you don;t me.
Views are up across the board bc of the Corona Virus info. We all just see new posts to we check them out.

To paraphrase a a song by Fear,

"The trouble with Ellejustus these days,
The mouth don't stop!"
Can you go surfing in SD bro? LB closed all the waves because everyone decided to come to our town when they were supposed to stay in their own parks and trails. BTW Outside, I didn;t start all this did I? US Soccer, The Federation, GDA and a few rich dads caused all this toxic division. I was 100% right when I told all of you the truth back in July. That this new league would wreck havoc on all of us and it did. I took some time to reflect on my hate and anger and now I feel I can speak more and with a lot less emotional rants. Soccer will get better for the girls and I can;t wait to see all the changes that will take place for the 2020-2021 soccer season. I told you guys that many changes are coming with way more to come.

We need to find the top leaders in soccer to fix this toxic cancer. Unity is 100% a must.
I love this song and this group of super stars who put their alter egos aside to make some really great music. If you have any extra time, look up the history of this band and how it was formed. If the soccer leaders can do the same we can make some really good soccer.

Who are the top voices in girls soccer? If you can;t get unified and join hands and bring soccer equality to everyone, leave the group please. We need a circle of commitment and transparency for all to see. We need this group of leaders to help lead with the PPA group and all the Cal Souths out there and the clubs. Starts at the top folks. Forgive and forget and let's start fresh for 2020-2021. How about this for an idea. Let everyone be Free Agents. Give the current club til April 30th to sign their current players for next year. After that, release all the non signed goats as FA and let them take some time to figure out best goat options for 2020-2021 season. Get the teams together in July and then have a massive local summer tournament for regulation for all the top leagues for the 2020-2021 season. I want to see GDA and ECNL play against each other throughout the year. GDA needs to stop with their nonsense that their league is better. Also, we need to let the winners of the local leagues get a chance to play the top dogs as well.
My Picks for this collective group
Paul Riley and Tad Bobak
Anson Dorrance & Paul Ratcliffe
Cindy Parlow
Christian Lavers
Mia Hamm, Hope, Mallory, Megan, Alex and maybe a few college and youth girl players to give their .02 cents as well. It's time to come together and join hands and make sure all the girls are treated equal and not treated like men. Give them their due respect due them by showing them a better way to play soccer & show them the money :)

We need to find the top leaders in soccer to fix this toxic cancer. Unity is 100% a must.
I love this song and this group of super stars who put their alter egos aside to make some really great music. If you have any extra time, look up the history of this band and how it was formed. If the soccer leaders can do the same we can make some really good soccer.

I think this song would be more appropriate.

Who are the top voices in girls soccer? If you can;t get unified and join hands and bring soccer equality to everyone, leave the group please. We need a circle of commitment and transparency for all to see. We need this group of leaders to help lead with the PPA group and all the Cal Souths out there and the clubs. Starts at the top folks. Forgive and forget and let's start fresh for 2020-2021. How about this for an idea. Let everyone be Free Agents. Give the current club til April 30th to sign their current players for next year. After that, release all the non signed goats as FA and let them take some time to figure out best goat options for 2020-2021 season. Get the teams together in July and then have a massive local summer tournament for regulation for all the top leagues for the 2020-2021 season. I want to see GDA and ECNL play against each other throughout the year. GDA needs to stop with their nonsense that their league is better. Also, we need to let the winners of the local leagues get a chance to play the top dogs as well.
My Picks for this collective group
Paul Riley and Tad Bobak
Anson Dorrance & Paul Ratcliffe
Cindy Parlow
Christian Lavers
Mia Hamm, Hope, Mallory, Megan, Alex and maybe a few college and youth girl players to give their .02 cents as well. It's time to come together and join hands and make sure all the girls are treated equal and not treated like men. Give them their due respect due them by showing them a better way to play soccer & show them the money :)

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

John Lennon didn’t mention soccer even once.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

John Lennon didn’t mention soccer even once.
I love this song. Soccer is bigger then politics and religion. Soccer will be the official sport of the new heaven :)

All this talk about unity has me all into my feelings today. Let’s all come together like butt cheeks and make it happen!

So now that we are all on the same “sheet of music” and are working towards a common goal, the issue is no longer GDA vs. ECNL ladies and gents.
Rather, the issue is how do we stay competitive Internationally and build our domestic soccer infrastructure?

Seriously folks if we stay “stuck on stupid” and continue with the ECNL vs. GDA debate we’re destined for failure.
Immediately prior to the Liga MX Femenil break for coronavirus my kids coach posted this:
B28CD29A-704B-4D44-BEC7-5E65A59D834E.jpeg639FE5E3-A5D8-42C6-BF95-AC4F34068CCA.jpeg

So, with the development of the youth leagues in Europe AND Mexico, how do we stay relevant and competitive?

All this talk about unity has me all into my feelings today. Let’s all come together like butt cheeks and make it happen!

So now that we are all on the same “sheet of music” and are working towards a common goal, the issue is no longer GDA vs. ECNL ladies and gents.
Rather, the issue is how do we stay competitive Internationally and build our domestic soccer infrastructure?

Seriously folks if we stay “stuck on stupid” and continue with the ECNL vs. GDA debate we’re destined for failure.
Immediately prior to the Liga MX Femenil break for coronavirus my kids coach posted this:
View attachment 6713View attachment 6714

So, with the development of the youth leagues in Europe AND Mexico, how do we stay relevant and competitive?
The third league that Paul Riley was talking about could be the one where the pathway is pros?

The third league that Paul Riley was talking about could be the one where the pathway is pros?
I hope so...but I think we need more. For example, when we return from this coronavirus break my 12 year old will be training and competing with Lucero Cuevas and Renae Cuéllar everyday at practice. She’ll also have access to these first team players during road trips or just for general advice. I think this is an important part of the developmental process that’s missing from our future plans.
I think the NWSL needs to step up financially and/or bring Liga MX into the fold since their infrastructure is far superior currently.

I hope so...but I think we need more. For example, when we return from this coronavirus break my 12 year old will be training and competing with Lucero Cuevas and Renae Cuéllar everyday at practice. She’ll also have access to these first team players during road trips or just for general advice. I think this is an important part of the developmental process that’s missing from our future plans.
I think the NWSL needs to step up financially and/or bring Liga MX into the fold since their infrastructure is far superior currently.
Maybe they can have the NWSL academy teams and fully funded girls goat youth league. Have options for all kids. My kid wasn't a fan of the play ups with olders. I do believe for the right player it has huge benefits. We need options, not mandates by rich dudes.

Where will the money come from? I love the ideas, but NWSL has zero cash.
Great question. Maybe it’s time for the MLS to fund a women’s league. Seems to be working in Europe and Mexico.
Maybe the refusal of the Men’s teams to fund women’s sides like in Europe and Mexico is an example of the sexism in US Soccer that the USWNT is complaining about in their lawsuit.

View attachment 6713View attachment 6714

My Spanish is a little rusty, can I get a translation?

My Spanish is a little rusty, can I get a translation?
In short, Liga MX fully funded their girls program. The U15’s & U17’s will have the same schedule as the first team; practice, travel, & games. Liga MX also mandates U17’s receive a minimum of 1,000 first team minutes per tournament.

Back