D1 college soccer under threat

The theory is that hospitals are listing all deaths as covid deaths in order to collect a government payout for covid cases. Which is untrue. Thats not how it works.
Lying about covid as cause of death for a car accident isn’t a thing. There’s no need to do it. Checking the box that the person was covid positive aids in tracking, but changing the cause of death yields no positive return. It’s just not a thing.
cause of death forms are federal and there’s obviously a huge push to track covid impact. But covid deaths are vastly underreported so even if there’s a massive nationwide conspiracy by hospitals to list every death as covid it’s still a moot issue. And again...why do it? Money would be the only reason but they get the money by treating covid patients, not those that die from it.

His story doesn’t make sense.

Considering relatively few of these ladies will play professionally beyond college, what percent do you expect to choose to stay in school another year over getting started with their life post-college?
Because college soccer is a fall sport, I think it is likely that a lot of them would want to come back for a few months. I think it is more of a deterrent for spring sports, as a graduate who have to come back for the entire academic year.

That’s....not how it works. Your buddy is lying to you or you’re making this up. What hospital?
There’s a treatment reimbursement for covid but no death payment. Listing covid as cause of death would mean no money. They could list cause of death as alien attack and then include on the covid line “positive” and still get the reimbursement. There’s no incentive for listing covid as cause of death. This is BS.
You can say what you want but I have know this person to be honest. Their family is honest and that is what i was told. I never said anything about money. You can call bs if you want.

I know a doctor in San Diego that almost lost their job as they refused to put the cause of death as COVID 19. No the person did pass away in a car accident and did test positive post mortem but per the doctor it was definitely an auto accident death.
But what caused the car accident. Covid affects everything from breathing to reflexes to stroke. Covid can still be reported as a contributing factor if it affected the ability of the driver.

The CDC has has specific instructions about how Covid is reported.

Direct Covid deaths as a result of the infection are reported as such.

Indirect causes of death, covid is only listed as a contributing factor on the second part of the death certificate.

The official Covid death numbers put out by the CDC do not include indirect Covid deaths.

The official numbers are real true deaths caused by covid. There is no conspiracy. Those people all died from covid.

I work in San Diego hospitals to. No one is falsifying causes of death.

But what caused the car accident. Covid affects everything from breathing to reflexes to stroke. Covid can still be reported as a contributing factor if it affected the ability of the driver.

The CDC has has specific instructions about how Covid is reported.

Direct Covid deaths as a result of the infection are reported as such.

Indirect causes of death, covid is only listed as a contributing factor on the second part of the death certificate.

The official Covid death numbers put out by the CDC do not include indirect Covid deaths.

The official numbers are real true deaths caused by covid. There is no conspiracy. Those people all died from covid.

I work in San Diego hospitals to. No one is falsifying causes of death.
I gain nothing from making up a story and I can only tell it as I heard it. It is your free will to listen or deny. I did not claim conspiracy and I believe the majority of the numbers are real. I also believe numbers of this magnitude have a plus-minus error rate and when you hear issues like this it gives you pause to know a small percentage of the numbers are in error.

Simple all this is really. No one makes extra bonus on deaths that tested positive as they were wheeled in about to die from something non corona related. For example, car accident and shark attack victims are always trying to be saved to the very end. It's how we do things and it's not about making extra money. If the shark attack victim dies at the hospital and also test positive or they suspected corona as well, it counts in the overall death rate and no bonus bucks. However, if the shark attack victim only loses their arm like Bethany and has to stay at the hospital, they have a 20% chance of a positive test, without the systems. Basically, they didnt go to ER because they felt they had Corona. They went for another reason in the first place but now they are now counted as a corona patient. I hope that clears things up. Plus, I believe they now make a few extra bucks because they have to protect everyone from the new corona patient who came in originally from a shark attack. Its the people taking those numbers and making them equal their math. One way to play math folks and math can be scary if the math is taught wrong.

The dominoes are starting to fall. Patriot League (minus the service academies) have cancelled all fall sports, just like the Ivy League. Big 10, Pac 12 only playing conference opponents for now. ACC/SEC will probably make an announcement this week regarding their intentions. It's going to be a long autumn without college sports.

Ok...here is one from personal experience....

I emailed the editor of the story regarding why they would report the man was a Covid Death, when he died of a drug OD...my wife and I were like, seriously??! I had my mobile on my email sig and the editor called me...could not believe it...she said she responded because I asked a legitimate question and was not emailing crazy threats or ideas...good to know...she said they have to report exactly what the coroner says regarding cause of death for accuracy and integrity. Period. She did not know why the death was classified as Covid, but has to report it as such. I understand her explanation, that said, I don’t get the cause of death. To say “no manipulation or level of inaccuracy” is prevalent is naive. There is mis-reporting out there. Are the mis-reports actual mistakes, or some other agenda?

Even more common though is the people who died and where never tested, so therefore their cause of death was unreported as COVID. A lot of pneumonia deaths have been allegedly misreported because the state did not want it to say Covid.

The reality is that COVID does kill people, and we have had a lot more deaths per typical over the years. No agenda. Just reality.

Ok...here is one from personal experience....

I emailed the editor of the story regarding why they would report the man was a Covid Death, when he died of a drug OD...my wife and I were like, seriously??! I had my mobile on my email sig and the editor called me...could not believe it...she said she responded because I asked a legitimate question and was not emailing crazy threats or ideas...good to know...she said they have to report exactly what the coroner says regarding cause of death for accuracy and integrity. Period. She did not know why the death was classified as Covid, but has to report it as such. I understand her explanation, that said, I don’t get the cause of death. To say “no manipulation or level of inaccuracy” is prevalent is naive. There is mis-reporting out there. Are the mis-reports actual mistakes, or some other agenda?
There was one new death recorded Monday, bringing the total number of Orange County residents who have died to 424.

Of the 424 deaths, 212 were skilled nursing facility residents and two were listed as homeless.

According to the California Department of Health, there have been 97 COVID-19 deaths in Orange County and 11,810 new cases in the last 14 days.

The state agency also reports 758 hospitalized patients in the last 14 days (suspected and positive) in 33 hospitals across the county as of Monday.

They call them Covid death when really no one dies from Covid. They die because their super old or have underlying health issues and they can;t fight the virus. You ahve to be in good health to fight. That's why no kids die. Their strong!!! No one under 24 in oc has died and basically, no one healthy is dying. There is no covid death!!!!!

To be fair, science has come a LONG way since 1918. I’m willing to place a friendly wager of 1942, we have a Fall College season in 2021.

only caveat being the beer we enjoy when handing over the bottle.....winner has to buy that round.

If you are betting that you will be able to sit in a stadium and watch a game on opening day of the 2021 college soccer season I will take that wager. Even with our advanced science there won't be a vaccine until at least late winter or spring of 2021 (assuming everyting goes perfectly with all of the trials). Once you get a vaccine that is confirmed to work then first the military, frontline healthcare workers, the Illuminati and rich people will get it. Most likely it won't be widely available until winter 2021/22 for us regular people.

Stay safe. Wear a mask when you are in public and practice social distancing whenever possible. Good luck to you and your player.

If you are betting that you will be able to sit in a stadium and watch a game on opening day of the 2021 college soccer season I will take that wager. Even with our advanced science there won't be a vaccine until at least late winter or spring of 2021 (assuming everyting goes perfectly with all of the trials). Once you get a vaccine that is confirmed to work then first the military, frontline healthcare workers, the Illuminati and rich people will get it. Most likely it won't be widely available until winter 2021/22 for us regular people.

Stay safe. Wear a mask when you are in public and practice social distancing whenever possible. Good luck to you and your player.
Let’s call it a bet then.

I’ve been fortunate enough to stay working this whole time and do my diligence when in public and dose up on my Vitamin D, b and C (among others). Just hope my player has something to come back to.....

I think you're right. Man, you must be glad your kid got to finish her college career. Mine lost the last season of her youth career, graduation, prom, and now it looks like her first college season, and with on-line classes, won't have anything like a real college experience. I just can't see how schools are going to possibly pull off fall sports. The big test is going to be what happens in the SEC. There's so much money tied up in football, you know they're going to do all they can to still hold games, but you couldn't pay me to go to a game and sit, crammed together with thousands of other people right now.

We were talking about that exact thing last night. Also her college roommate (who she lived with for all 4 years) didn't have an in person graduation ceremony which she had last June when she graduated. She is so happy that she went to summer school 4 years in a row and was done after the fall season. She feels bad for a bunch of her teammates that were going to be top 2 in the country coming into the season and now are going to have to decide if they want to redshirt and come back or move on with their lives. Lots of tough choices to make. Macario is probably wishing that she had followed Smith and Sanchez and declared early for the draft.

Good luck to you and your player.

Let’s call it a bet then.

I’ve been fortunate enough to stay working this whole time and do my diligence when in public and dose up on my Vitamin D, b and C (among others). Just hope my player has something to come back to.....

Done. Shoot me a PM and I will drop my contact info. I am only on the site once or twice a week lurking so it will be easier to get ahold of me that way. Stay safe.

We were talking about that exact thing last night. Also her college roommate (who she lived with for all 4 years) didn't have an in person graduation ceremony which she had last June when she graduated. She is so happy that she went to summer school 4 years in a row and was done after the fall season. She feels bad for a bunch of her teammates that were going to be top 2 in the country coming into the season and now are going to have to decide if they want to redshirt and come back or move on with their lives. Lots of tough choices to make. Macario is probably wishing that she had followed Smith and Sanchez and declared early for the draft.

Good luck to you and your player.
Does the NWSL have a supplemental draft “type” process similar to the NFL that Macario could explore?

Illuminati is alive?LOL! Fastest Vaccine took 4 years! Not so sure a vaccine will be available in 2021.

Back