CERRITOS W. SOCCER Coaches - Sexual Harassment

Title 9 is awesome but it's also away to abuse the rules. Bleach is doing it's work everyone. It burns when you get washed by it but it's the only way to get the stains out.

View attachment 8641
COMPLETELY.
In 2019 a soccer player told the AD and “Title 9” coordinator of inappropriate texts and flirting from the coaches, ultimately they dismissed the whole thing because “not enough information”. The whole program is corrupt, they cover for each other because of the winning that has taken place there.

Listen, I was just trying to bond with our Norcal connection. Hey, if you are not doing anything after 3 today come to the law offices of John L. Burris (across the freeway from the Coliseum in East Oakland) Adonte and I are gonna pop a bottle of XO and turn up and you are welcome to join us if you’d like.

Ha! I once bought a Lexus across the street from that place. You're a madman, Dre.

What a pleasant surprise. I figured a guy like you would only buy American products. No Chevy or Ford of the pickup type? I’m having a hard picturing a cowboy in a Lexus. Can you wear your cowboy hat and drive at the same time in that Japanese car?

Had an F-150 at one time, too, Dre. I'd make a comment about Lexus being Japanese made but my little stalker might load Dominic's email with tearful requests.

Had an F-150 at one time, too, Dre. I'd make a comment about Lexus being Japanese made but my little stalker might load Dominic's email with tearful requests.
Why are you even responding on this thread with nonsense that has nothing to with what Ash posted. You said what you think now move on. Stay on topic dude. This is super serious subject.

Why are you even responding on this thread with nonsense that has nothing to with what Ash posted. You said what you think now move on. Stay on topic dude. This is super serious subject.

Are YOU telling me I'm posting nonsense? Isn't that a bit like Charles Manson saying cults are foolish and inappropriate?

I guess posting a Katy Perry video is serious to the brain damaged.

COMPLETELY.
In 2019 a soccer player told the AD and “Title 9” coordinator of inappropriate texts and flirting from the coaches, ultimately they dismissed the whole thing because “not enough information”. The whole program is corrupt, they cover for each other because of the winning that has taken place there.
These allegations about BW were reported on here by parents a few years ago when he had overage players on his Anaheim Surf team. It’s good to hear your voicing them now. I do believe he is still unable to coach at any level because he still has allegations pending. I’d have to look but there is a national website that tracks coaches of all different sports on their legal status.

Are YOU telling me I'm posting nonsense? Isn't that a bit like Charles Manson saying cults are foolish and inappropriate?
Not at all. I see your dear friend agrees with you. I came here for one reason after the crap my dd had to endure from a few Docs that had major power and influence on a young teenager who had aspirations and dreams to play at the highest level of sport. They said, "all things come through me. I know them all so do as I say and all will go well for your player." That was my biggest issue. Not all Docs and coaches used their influence for their gain, but some did and we need to rid them at least out of the woman's game. They both told me they knew all the coaches and scouts and to make sure we obey. I'll just leave it at that. I think we were all in a soccer cult btw. Like I said, the woman and the girls will kick ass after this is all over. It's their time to shine and be respected by all the men.

Not at all. I see your dear friend agrees with you. I came here for one reason after the crap my dd had to endure from a few Docs that had major power and influence on a young teenager who had aspirations and dreams to play at the highest level of sport. They said, "all things come through me. I know them all so do as I say and all will go well for your player." That was my biggest issue. Not all Docs and coaches used their influence for their gain, but some did and we need to rid them at least out of the woman's game. They both told me they knew all the coaches and scouts and to make sure we obey. I'll just leave it at that. I think we were all in a soccer cult btw. Like I said, the woman and the girls will kick ass after this is all over. It's their time to shine and be respected by all the men.

Jesus Christ JUST STOP WITH YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY! We've all read it 5,000 times. Now YOU are comparing HER story of sexual abuse with YOUR buying into comp soccer bullshit and ego stroking. WHO is insulting HER now?

Jesus Christ JUST STOP WITH YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY! We've all read it 5,000 times. Now YOU are comparing HER story of sexual abuse with YOUR buying into comp soccer bullshit and ego stroking. WHO is insulting HER now?
No Outlaw, I'm talking about power and control that some Docs and coaches have used in youth sports against young girls and boys. I do have to leave for the day so anyone can post what they want and I promise not to respond to this thread or another one. BTW, it's Christ Jesus..........

These allegations about BW were reported on here by parents a few years ago when he had overage players on his Anaheim Surf team. It’s good to hear your voicing them now. I do believe he is still unable to coach at any level because he still has allegations pending. I’d have to look but there is a national website that tracks coaches of all different sports on their legal status.
He can no longer coach at cal south indefinitely, but how about 17 year old boys or girls at the highschool/college level.

He can no longer coach at cal south indefinitely, but how about 17 year old boys or girls at the highschool/college level.
Yes, those allegations were also mentioned while he was at VPHS. There is al mention of torrid affairs with wives from his youth teams.

Back