CERRITOS W. SOCCER Coaches - Sexual Harassment

Hi All,
This is a story that has been surfacing the past 48 hours. This story contains my experiences there a collegiate athlete and so many other young women’s story who have been affected by the actions of these coaches. I hope you all can find time to watch this story and visit my Instagram for more updates and how all the girls stories who have reached out to me to share their story. We deserve justice from these coaches who also have affiliations with high school coaching jobs, and major club teams.
instagram:
@asshweee

Attachments

• 043CF36B-F014-45B2-8104-BB10687C15B2.png
    043CF36B-F014-45B2-8104-BB10687C15B2.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 411
  • C09B7AA3-E418-4C7A-B220-A1DF9776E5FC.png
    C09B7AA3-E418-4C7A-B220-A1DF9776E5FC.png
    661 KB · Views: 400
  • 3119BEB7-1798-48DD-B689-8FAC51B564D2.png
    3119BEB7-1798-48DD-B689-8FAC51B564D2.png
    548.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 3CBC0BD6-99D7-428A-9E4B-3A6458F885A4.png
    3CBC0BD6-99D7-428A-9E4B-3A6458F885A4.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 87587E50-586B-4EBF-8B9D-7FBF64ACC43C.png
    87587E50-586B-4EBF-8B9D-7FBF64ACC43C.png
    672.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 16CB8C2B-0CB4-4731-8FCB-34803FB5798D.png
    16CB8C2B-0CB4-4731-8FCB-34803FB5798D.png
    737.4 KB · Views: 332
  • A5C70000-FA5D-49A1-A161-AE7736D85AA3.png
    A5C70000-FA5D-49A1-A161-AE7736D85AA3.png
    749.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 420CB51B-A3EA-430A-BA14-FBBBF711F2D3.png
    420CB51B-A3EA-430A-BA14-FBBBF711F2D3.png
    752.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 30814390-B516-4E51-926C-AFAFEC1FB936.png
    30814390-B516-4E51-926C-AFAFEC1FB936.png
    747.1 KB · Views: 319
  • D0601BAA-9B53-4FFB-85E3-FE139CBFE7F1.png
    D0601BAA-9B53-4FFB-85E3-FE139CBFE7F1.png
    714.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Hi All,
This is a story that has been surfacing the past 48 hours. This story contains my experiences there a collegiate athlete and so many other young women’s story who have been affected by the actions of these coaches. I hope you all can find time to watch this story and visit my Instagram for more updates and how all the girls stories who have reached out to me to share their story. We deserve justice from these coaches who also have affiliations with high school coaching jobs, and major club teams.
instagram:
@asshweee

Most adults don't have Instagram so none of us are going to be able to read it.

I saw this yesterday on social media. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that and thank you for coming forward. Hopefully, these coaches will be held accountable.

Reactions: Ash
Hi All,
instagram:
@asshweee

Thanks for sharing. I suspect sexual harassment is very prevalent in girls/women’s soccer. I am always surprised when I hear parents talk about how their daughters are navigating the collegiate soccer recruiting solo because the coaches like to see independence and maturity.

To all parents out there, I hope this brave young ladies experience illustrates how putting your inexperienced young daughters in a situation with powerful experienced coaches creates a gross inequity of bargaining power that oftentimes leads to abuse.

Thanks for sharing. I suspect sexual harassment is very prevalent in girls/women’s soccer. I am always surprised when I hear parents talk about how their daughters are navigating the collegiate soccer recruiting solo because the coaches like to see independence and maturity.

To all parents out there, I hope this brave young ladies experience illustrates how putting your inexperienced young daughters in a situation with powerful experienced coaches creates a gross inequity of bargaining power that oftentimes leads to abuse.

Aren't you an attorney? Shouldn't you be advising her to be careful posting this stuff so as not do jeopardize any legal action?

Aren't you an attorney? Shouldn't you be advising her to be careful posting this stuff so as not do jeopardize any legal action?
I’m a soccer dad. Who gives legal advice on a soccer forum anyways? You have to forgive me because the Hastings BLSA chapter members from Oakland have been all the way “turned up” for the past few days. I’d like to take this moment and dedicate a song to my pal from Norcal:

We need to fix this in all sports. I found this quote interesting and the root of the problems. My dd had a big goal and her family tried to help her reach that dream. I saw early on how one had to play the game and I would not allow Docs who had the keys to the Kingdom to manipulate me or her. It's obvious now. This is from the defendants brother trying to get player to recant.

In a Jan. 19, 2018 email to a survivor’s family, Ali Hojreh urges them to “RECANT” their “lies” and alludes to the more than a dozen college coaches recruiting their daughter that had been in contact with Bahram Hojreh. ((I was told by a few Docs that they knew ALL the top coaches too and for us to shut up))

“If it was me, I would contact these same college friends who are all personal friend of his and tell them what you have done, and let them know that the same thing can happen in college to some other innocent person,” Hojreh writes in the email. “But, lucky for you, he would never do that because he has such a kind-heart personality. As you can see from the attached emails.”

This jeopardizing legal action, is the least of my concerns because so many women have faced this... I would face that for any of these girls and I would stand tall to make sure these guys never get the opportunity to take advantage of a young woman again.

I’m a soccer dad. Who gives legal advice on a soccer forum anyways? You have to forgive me because the Hastings BLSA chapter members from Oakland have been all the way “turned up” for the past few days. I’d like to take this moment and dedicate a song to my pal from Norcal:

Why do you bleed my ears with that trash, Dre?

Ve

Absolutely, that is the scary part within this because some of these girls are 1st generation students to begin with. Imagine how much is not know between those student athletes and parents.

This jeopardizing legal action, is the least of my concerns because so many women have faced this... I would face that for any of these girls and I would stand tall to make sure these guys never get the opportunity to take advantage of a young woman again.

Well, it should be a primary concern for you if "justice" is what you seek... and it is according to your post. The only thing worse than what you're posting is someone getting away with these accusations if they're guilty of them. Don't take that away from yourself and your peers.

Well, it should be a primary concern for you if "justice" is what you seek... and it is according to your post. The only thing worse than what you're posting is someone getting away with these accusations if they're guilty of them. Don't take that away from yourself and your peers.
What are you talking about? She’s telling the truth! Run up and get done up homie...who wants it?
This brave young lady is our future. I’ve never seen her legs. However, I’m impressed with her mind and her courage. She has nothing to fear.

Why do you bleed my ears with that trash, Dre?
Listen, I was just trying to bond with our Norcal connection. Hey, if you are not doing anything after 3 today come to the law offices of John L. Burris (across the freeway from the Coliseum in East Oakland) Adonte and I are gonna pop a bottle of XO and turn up and you are welcome to join us if you’d like.

What are you talking about? She’s telling the truth! Run up and get done up homie...who wants it?
This brave young lady is our future. I’ve never seen her legs. However, I’m impressed with her mind and her courage. She has nothing to fear.
Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it!

Does anyone have a link to any news stories about what happened the last 48 hours?
I found this one from 10 years ago

Title 9 is awesome but it's also away to abuse the rules. Bleach is doing it's work everyone. It burns when you get washed by it but it's the only way to get the stains out.

1597418677598.png

Back