Cactus Kick-off feedback

As long as you take back your people in Mission Beach blocking the alleys with monster trucks and giant SUV's, dumping their bonfire coals in the sand and beaching their boats because they don't understand how tides work. :cool::)
Deal!

haha don't worry most of us can't handle the AZ heat unless we're on the lake
Ha, well, in all seriousness and to echo TJINAZ, it's great to see our state league teams play others. Only makes those teams and the league better. NOV is almost perfect weather, you may stay through end of April and not even realize it.

Just as long as everyone goes back :cool: :)
Always happy to go back to Cali Happy. Driving through that desert causes road rage still. I had this lady in a pick up tail gate me hard core and then flip me off as I let her pass. Scary folks on the 10 frwy and getting off to take a piss you meet some interesting folks. BTW, does anyone know someone from Blythe?

1600907317131.png

Always happy to go back to Cali Happy. Driving through that desert causes road rage still. I had this lady in a pick up tail gate me hard core and then flip me off as I let her pass. Scary folks on the 10 frwy and getting off to take a piss you meet some interesting folks. BTW, does anyone know someone from Blythe?

View attachment 9064
Is that your DD? Cool photo!

Scary folks on the 10 frwy and getting off to take a piss you meet some interesting folks. B

I10 is pure crazy - mental.

I8 is a much mellower drive, I've even taken the 8 when I should have taken the 10 ... I'd prefer to take an extra 30 mins or so and arrive in a better state of mind.

I10 is pure crazy - mental.

I8 is a much mellower drive, I've even taken the 8 when I should have taken the 10 ... I'd prefer to take an extra 30 mins or so and arrive in a better state of mind.
You know what, I think your right. I took 8 last time and it was nicer and more mellow. I'll try that this weekend and report back on the road rage. I had no road rage but I did get mad at a truck driver pulling out in front of me and then taking 15 minutes to pass a slower truck.

My DS is participating in his first tournament in Arizona, the tournament is called the Copper Cup. Any feedback from having your kids play here before?

My DS is participating in his first tournament in Arizona, the tournament is called the Copper Cup. Any feedback from having your kids play here before?
Not really sure. I live close to that but we are always in Vegas that weekend for Vegas Cup.

You know what, I think your right. I took 8 last time and it was nicer and more mellow. I'll try that this weekend and report back on the road rage. I had no road rage but I did get mad at a truck driver pulling out in front of me and then taking 15 minutes to pass a slower truck.
Was any games filmed?

Back