Cactus Kick-off feedback

Crush is here to only talk about soccer. Cactus Kickoff was like, "woaaaah dude" and I was like, "woaaaah" and so many smiles on da kids faces. Reckless? Nah. Each squad is different folks and have different reasons to get in some games. It was most righteous time and pure fun. Let's not mistake someone's perception of playing all the minutes in all the 4 games, 70 minutes in 104 temp. Play half game each and so it's like only playing two games really. Northern AZ was there as were some other colleges. That is a very nice campus. I was most impressed with how hard everyone worked. The girls from AZ were tough and gave us all we could handle. My dd told me how much she missed playing and how she has a much deeper appreciation for how hard it is to find a real soccer game to actually play these days. I say get while you can and for some, playing in a few games is worth the 5 hour drive. LA, 6 and half....lol.

Crush is here to only talk about soccer. Cactus Kickoff was like, "woaaaah dude" and I was like, "woaaaah" and so many smiles on da kids faces. Reckless? Nah. Each squad is different folks and have different reasons to get in some games. It was most righteous time and pure fun. Let's not mistake someone's perception of playing all the minutes in all the 4 games, 70 minutes in 104 temp. Play half game each and so it's like only playing two games really. Northern AZ was there as were some other colleges. That is a very nice campus. I was most impressed with how hard everyone worked. The girls from AZ were tough and gave us all we could handle. My dd told me how much she missed playing and how she has a much deeper appreciation for how hard it is to find a real soccer game to actually play these days. I say get while you can and for some, playing in a few games is worth the 5 hour drive. LA, 6 and half....lol.
I can't comment on cactus cup, (as we didn't go,) but is this EJ/Soccerhelper? If so-why do you reincarnate so often? Am I not doing this forum thing correctly?

Not another personality.

Not another personality.
Crush is the true and new me brother Lastman. I love you man, I do. I know we have the same friends and all is good brah. I have a crush on soccer too and seeing my dd happy and balling with her teammates is a rush that only crush knows :). That is the true addicting part. Last year, do you think I would be on here sharing how awesome the Cactus Kickoff was? No, I dont think so. My ego was in full swing back then. Not anymore. It's about what you dont have and how hard are you willing to work to get what you dont have. I loved driving 5 hours each way and spend time with my baby turtle girl. When they reach 16, the time is way less. I was impressed with how many girls love soccer. It was well worth my time, 100%!!

Crush is the true and new me brother Lastman. I love you man, I do. I know we have the same friends and all is good brah. I have a crush on soccer too and seeing my dd happy and balling with her teammates is a rush that only crush knows :). That is the true addicting part. Last year, do you think I would be on here sharing how awesome the Cactus Kickoff was? No, I dont think so. My ego was in full swing back then. Not anymore. It's about what you dont have and how hard are you willing to work to get what you dont have. I loved driving 5 hours each way and spend time with my baby turtle girl. When they reach 16, the time is way less. I was impressed with how many girls love soccer. It was well worth my time, 100%!!
Can we have a lottery for naming rights next time you rotate icons? Or maybe a vote?

Not sure if this is still funny or sad.

I can't figure it out? Is there a point to it? I know a lot of people on this site know each other so I could just be outside the circle of trust. Anyway, don't want to derail the cactus cup convo. Which btw, sounds like much fun was had by all-awesome.

I can't figure it out? Is there a point to it? I know a lot of people on this site know each other so I could just be outside the circle of trust. Anyway, don't want to derail the cactus cup convo. Which btw, sounds like much fun was had by all-awesome.
It's old EJ but all new Crush now. Its true and you will see. Humility comes in many forms of discipline in ones life. That is how we all learn. Soccer is teaching us all many different lessons in life. I'm full of gratitude to be alive and breathing as I type this. One day at a time and soccer is how you can escape all the tough stuff going on outside of your control.

I told Dom he can delete once and for all, all, my other avatars. I always tell you guys when their is a change coming. I will NEVER go back to any of those old avatars and you can be rest assured that Crush is here to stay and will only look to crush one out of the ball park every day in life.

I told Dom he can delete once and for all, all, my other avatars. I always tell you guys when their is a change coming. I will NEVER go back to any of those old avatars and you can be rest assured that Crush is here to stay and will only look to crush one out of the ball park every day in life.
Looks like you’re going through an identity crisis.

Looks like you’re going through an identity crisis.
Not at all. I just switched avatars and talking soccer only now. Think what you want brother Anon. Times have been tough on many of us and I just turned over a new avatar and a new lease on life. I'm all in soccer bro. 100%!!!

Not at all. I just switched avatars and talking soccer only now. Think what you want brother Anon. Times have been tough on many of us and I just turned over a new avatar and a new lease on life. I'm all in soccer bro. 100%!!!
I like that! You finally made up your mind. I should have looked for you at Cacti Super Copa, your dd played right after us in the same field. Oh well next time. I was too busy figuring out what we had won........

I like that! You finally made up your mind. I should have looked for you at Cacti Super Copa, your dd played right after us in the same field. Oh well next time. I was too busy figuring out what we had won........
My dd only compliant was no medal around the neck. She was frustrated for sure and I dont blame her. I'm all in for soccer. HS pre pre is tomorrow so that's cool as well. What color was your dd team? Field 13 had a hard surface. I wish we had the stadium for da finals but oh well.

My dd only compliant was no medal around the neck. She was frustrated for sure and I dont blame her. I'm all in for soccer. HS pre pre is tomorrow so that's cool as well. What color was your dd team? Field 13 had a hard surface. I wish we had the stadium for da finals but oh well.
Verde

I wish we had the stadium for da finals but oh well.
You did not want the stadium, field #1 at Reach, for any game except maybe early in the morning or late in the day. The surface gets hot, hot and hotter during the day - like burning the kids feet hot. Its also at a minimum 10 degrees hotter to play, so at temps of 103 or more, you are playing 113 or more. Both my kids played there this weekend past and hated it, esp. when there are 17 beautiful grass fields which haven't been played on in 6 months.

Is this EJ/Soccerhelper? If so-why do you reincarnate so often?

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner Jonny!!!
What gave it away? The use of the word "da" instead of "the"..speaking of himself in the 3rd-person..speaking in character of his "new" screen name?

Not another personality...
I am fairly certain it is.

^^^^^ This

Funny? No. Never was. Sad? Absolutely. I can only imagine the stuff being crammed into his "goat's" head......oh wait..now she's a baby turtle.

Daughter's bedroom door gets flung open:
"You are #1..there is nobody better!! There is no room for losers here!! Pain is weakness leaving the body!! I need 110% energy-all day every day!!
The only easy day was yesterday!! What we do in life-echoes an eternity!! Pain is temporary-pride is forever!! It's not Kool-Aid..it's a training supplement!!"

Daughter: "Dad..it's 5am..it's Monday..it's a holiday..I have no school. Can I sleep in until 6am just once?!
Dad: "You disappoint me. But go ahead and take a day off..just know your opponent isn't."
Slams bedroom door and walks away to go post on socalsoccer.com

It's old EJ but all new Crush now. Its true and you will see.

Broken record. And for the record...GOAT refers to Greatest of All Time. Wayne Gretzky. Ali. Ricky Carmichael.
I know your kid played for Goats FC before and that's great and all. But nobody here refers to their kid that way.
Sorry to piss in your cornflakes. But honestly, much of what you post makes me think you really do need some professional help.

Absolutely. I can only imagine the stuff being crammed into his "goat's" head......oh wait..now she's a baby turtle.

Daughter's bedroom door gets flung open:
"You are #1..there is nobody better!! There is no room for losers here!! Pain is weakness leaving the body!! I need 110% energy-all day every day!!
The only easy day was yesterday!! What we do in life-echoes an eternity!! Pain is temporary-pride is forever!! It's not Kool-Aid..it's a training supplement!!"

Daughter: "Dad..it's 5am..it's Monday..it's a holiday..I have no school. Can I sleep in until 6am just once?!
Dad: "You disappoint me. But go ahead and take a day off..just know your opponent isn't."
Slams bedroom door and walks away to go post on socalsoccer.com

Broken record. And for the record...GOAT refers to Greatest of All Time. Wayne Gretzky. Ali. Ricky Carmichael.
I know your kid played for Goats FC before and that's great and all. But nobody here refers to their kid that way.
Sorry to piss in your cornflakes
. But honestly, much of what you post makes me think you really do need some professional help.
2:53 am and I have the problem........lol!!! The only time Fact comes out is when I change my avatar name. So that is one reason I do it. Funny to some and sad to others is the way the world turns pew pew. Your imagination of my relationship with my daughter is way off and very disturbing. Do you actually imagine all that? Yikes, I know someone in LA County Health Dept that can help you. 2:53am? Yikes, that says it all right there.....

Back