Bad News Thread

Dad4: I'll take lies and cheats for $600 Espola

Q. Is the audit in AZ finished
I suspect you and I have different opinions about the nature of the lies and cheats in the AZ recount.

You left out “why is anyone surprised?”

The vaccine promised to help 95% of us avoid moderate to severe symptoms. They never promised us the vaccine would mean 100% of us would be non-detect after exposure.

The vaccine seems to be doing exactly what was expected. It is helping a 65 year old man avoid a hospital stay.
You have no evidence whatsoever for what you stated above. The vaccine is hitch hiking on the bodies immune system through a needle and not entering the body through any of the respiratory passages. Seems too simple to have to point out the obvious for you smart people. Columbo and I started happy hour 10 min. ago.

DoD guidance released today.

Effective immediately all MCCS facilities will be obeying this guidance.

• Vaccinated patrons are no longer required to wear a mask – we are not allowed to ask if they are vaccinated
  • Non-vaccinated people should continue to wear masks
  • Employees can continue to wear masks as long as they wish
  • Please do not discuss vaccination status with fellow employees or patrons
  • New employees – we do not need to verify vaccination status
  • Remove all signage requiring face coverings/masks from doors
  • Keep sneeze guards in place
  • Continue sanitizing procedures
  • Continue maintaining 6 feet distance whenever possible

$1,000,000 give away for those who are easy to persuade is why Ohio is giving away $5,000,000 in 5 weeks. Plus, 4 free college passes and free fries for third place. He also said the vaccine, "will pretty much 100% protect you." Listen for yourslef

As a team?

He'd be the perfect pub trivia partner. We'd have everything from medieval French poetry to nuclear fission covered. The killer would be popular culture and sports as my knowledge of both ends at roughly 2000. We'd need a third teammate to make a killing

Walmart just announced its ending its mask mandate nationwide except in states where mask mandates required by law. Pandemic officially over.

Gov. Murphy by the way is citing Fauci's interview the day before as grounds for rejecting the CDC guidance. It puts Fauci in an extremely uncomfortable position now.

Walmart just announced its ending its mask mandate nationwide except in states where mask mandates required by law. Pandemic officially over.

Gov. Murphy by the way is citing Fauci's interview the day before as grounds for rejecting the CDC guidance. It puts Fauci in an extremely uncomfortable position now.
Flipper just jumped out of the water......oh oh, that's not good.

Walmart also said it would give $75 to every employee that gets vaccinated, following companies like Kroger Co., German grocer Lidl and Instacart Inc. that have given cash for proof of shots. Other businesses have given paid time off to get vaccinated.

Cash for cars and now cash if you get your shots. Talk about pay to play.

Come get your fries. Wow or wow. Dadespola4 kind of life style I guess. To each his own. You can't make this stuff up.....

1621033557168.png

Pandemic officially over. Except for the 700 people dying per day. Pandemic not quite over for them.

This is about the thousandth time someone, somewhere, got over excited and jumped the gun on relaxing rules. The masks and the vaccines are the only non-painful ways to reduce cases. Why skip masks when kids are still on zoom and office workers are still at home?

Back