I like how things are shaping up.
2016 had the least popular candidate in history losing.
Now we have the second least popular candidate in history running for re-election.
I think history repeats...when too many people don’t like you, you lose.
Has a president ever had numbers as bad as Trump?
In fact, doesn’t Trump spend a lot of time at his loserfests (“rallies”) talking about how every smart person, like journalists and generals, hates him?

Now we have the second least popular candidate in history running for re-election.
I think I now know why t see's the light at the end of the tunnel. Did he have a face to face with The Real Boss? Something has happen to t and he seems like a different dude. Saul was a murderer until he met the big guy on the road to Damascus.

I think I now know why t see's the light at the end of the tunnel. Did he have a face to face with The Real Boss? Something has happen to t and he seems like a different dude. Saul was a murderer until he met the big guy on the road to Damascus.

trump is a clueless liar. He doesn’t attend nor contribute to any church.

QUOTE="messy, post: 365367, member: 3299"

Now we have the second least popular candidate in history running for election.
Has a vice president ever had numbers as bad as This ?
In fact, doesn’t The Big Guy spend a lot of time at small loserfest (“rallies”) talking about how every person should like him,
yet Americans and others really hate him ?

/QUOTE

There.....the TRUTH is coming out....

QUOTE="messy, post: 365367, member: 3299"

Now we have the second least popular candidate in history running for election.
Has a vice president ever had numbers as bad as This ?
In fact, doesn’t The Big Guy spend a lot of time at small loserfest (“rallies”) talking about how every person should like him,
yet Americans and others really hate him ?

/QUOTE

There.....the TRUTH is coming out....
Yeah at the same time as the trump/GOP healthcare plan! Lol!

trump is a clueless liar. He doesn’t attend nor contribute to any church.

No one needs to attend church dummy. That was a big lie to make lot's of money off suckers. The Kingdom is within you silly, not in a building. I have lots to teach you guys after Nov 4th. Just wait. Keep an open mind and you might just see what I see :) No one man is better then another man. No one's life is better then another man's life. Were all in this together. 988 is a new number t made for those who will need help.

No one needs to attend church dummy. That was a big lie to make lot's of money off suckers. The Kingdom is within you silly, not in a building. I have lots to teach you guys after Nov 4th. Just wait. Keep an open mind and you might just see what I see :) No one man is better then another man. No one's life is better then another man's life. Were all in this together. 988 is a new number t made for those who will need help.
Hey listen I’ve got some good news...the psych hospitals aren’t taken up by Covid so you’re gonna find a nice bed and some treatment.

Hey listen I’ve got some good news...the psych hospitals aren’t taken up by Covid so you’re gonna find a nice bed and some treatment.
I want you to be my first student after this is all over Messy. Trust me, you will need it and I'm super kind and I always teach with mercy.

In fact, doesn’t Trump spend a lot of time at his loserfests (“rallies”) talking about how every smart person, like journalists and generals, hates him?
Sure you do.
Are you moving to another country when Trump wins?

Back