What would you have done, if you weren’t gay I mean.
Like any Trump associate or fan, you’re saying would have laid back and started choking the chicken in front of a 15-year-old. Makes perfect sense for you people.
You’re all deviates, right? Grabbing pussies, paying off affairs and masturbating in front of minors?

Like any Trump associate or fan, you’re saying would have laid back and started choking the chicken in front of a 15-year-old. Makes perfect sense for you people.
You’re all deviates, right? Grabbing pussies, paying off affairs and masturbating in front of minors?
You assume a lot.
Like Hillary would win, Obama’s a citizen and hiden Biden didn’t know his loser kid was selling his office.
Sounds about right.
Have you ever grabbed a pussy?
Not counting your own I mean.

Trump can’t lose. After all, he’s the president who makes fun of people for wearing masks...

America’s Daily COVID-19 Case Count Hits All-Time High

October 26th is going to be a great day. I asked for this and my ask was granted!!!! More adoptions and less abortions. That's a great start and who wouldn;t want little babies to find a loving home. It also happens to be HC birthday that day as well. Coincidence?

The choice is clear. Choice #1 is a Winter of Darkness, Isolation, forced mask no matter what, no family gatherings, elderly all alone, kids all alone during online school and no hope in sight. Choice #2 is a Winter of Light. No isolation ((unless with underlying conditions)), mask when needed, family gatherings that are following guidelines, kids in school and no one alone and loving visits with grandma and grandpa within guidelines.

The choice is clear. Choice #1 is a Winter of Darkness, Isolation, forced mask no matter what, no family gatherings, elderly all alone, kids all alone during online school and no hope in sight. Choice #2 is a Winter of Light. No isolation ((unless with underlying conditions)), mask when needed, family gatherings that are following guidelines, kids in school and no one alone and loving visits with grandma and grandpa within guidelines.

If you are pro-life you should be wearing a mask when appropriate or is your pro-life thing just a political act?

If you are pro-life you should be wearing a mask when appropriate or is your pro-life thing just a political act?
I wear a mask every time I go out because I dont want to get attacked and that is 100% true. If I'm not sick and have zero symptoms, I cant pass the virus. You folks just dont trust that people who are sick would stay home. I'm the healthiest i have ever been and you dont need to worry about me. The mask you wear does not protect you from my sickness, it protects me from you. Get it?

BTW, kids born and unborn have had it the worse then any of us. I will fight for them and I'm even willing to die trying if it comes down to that. Will you die for your cause to make sure unborn and born human kids are used for some serious dark shit? Do you think HB lived a life of pain or a life of luxury and happiness?

I wear a mask every time I go out because I dont want to get attacked and that is 100% true. If I'm not sick and have zero symptoms, I cant pass the virus. You folks just dont trust that people who are sick would stay home. I'm the healthiest i have ever been and you dont need to worry about me. The mask you wear does not protect you from my sickness, it protects me from you. Get it?
You don’t get it, that fact is obvious. Educate yourself.

You don’t get it, that fact is obvious. Educate yourself.
58,000,000 and counting since 1973. My wife helped someone years ago that had 12 in her lifetime and was about to end her pain she was carrying inside all these years but she found forgiveness and grace. It takes two to tango so I would say close to 100,000,000 Americans participated in the taking of a fetus life before fetus comes out to live in the world. I'm very educated on the subject and have personal experience Husker. Like I said before, my adopted mother saved me from abortion in Mexico in 1966. I really mean it, she saved me from death and I heard my bio mother told my adopted mother later in her life, "thank you." She has no guilt as of today and gave me away with dignity and respect and for that, I am 100% appreciative and happy that she didn't drive south of the boarder to dispose of me. She was LIED to by her Elitist Grandmother that I was just a clump of cells and not really anything at all plus, I gues my biological father was not born on the right-side of the tracks but I hear was one hell of baseball player and was actually in the Bigs. Road trip hook up I was. BTW, that was complete bullshit that I was just some cell form btw. I was 100% alive, just so you know. I'm here today alive and well and I will 100% pay it forward and help others asshole :)

Back