Correction from my previous statements. Their is no more middle. Their is only one right way. Light or Darkness. I choose light. I was weak and trying to appease those in the dark. I realize now some choose and are born only for the dark. I accept that and I wont try too hard to help people capitulate to the light. One or two warnings and then I have to move on.

I keep saying that to myself and wonder what Messy is thinking. Messy, the true America folks back in the day fought against all the BS from the Elitist from England in 1776. The Elites lost, we won by a miracle I might add. From there, those same Americans fought and died to end slavery against the South and all those Elites. Then the folks WHO lost that war, started the KKK and they fought and burn black communities to the ground to make sure blacks dont own anything and to make sure they abort their offspring so as to not grow in numbers. A deal was made in the 60s and the Elites took over certain cities, many of the Big U and so many other places. Look how they have taken care of the best black athletes over the years and all those big cities they control. What do they get from Big U? A free ride? That is the biggest rip off in the world. Complete bullsh*t and using these men and woman to make their school #1 and popular. ED O ring a bell? The same Americans who always stand up when called upon are ready to stand by again. Ready when called! The same Elites took over soccer in many ways. This is why I played this battle cry over a year ago. I knew what was going on. The middle is going to make a revolution again. The Elitist vs The Rest. Good luck Messy and you can always capitulate like others have and try and work with others you dont agree. You guys started this Jan 5, 2017 on social media and it has never stopped. We all think differently and we ALL need to be left alone so we can live in freaking freedom. Freedom comes with a price and that price is blood bro. Play ball!!!!

It is called party over country for the left,
OBVI

I keep saying that to myself and wonder what Messy is thinking. Messy, the true America folks back in the day fought against all the BS from the Elitist from England in 1776. The Elites lost, we won by a miracle I might add. From there, those same Americans fought and died to end slavery against the South and all those Elites. Then the folks WHO lost that war, started the KKK and they fought and burn black communities to the ground to make sure blacks dont own anything and to make sure they abort their offspring so as to not grow in numbers. A deal was made in the 60s and the Elites took over certain cities, many of the Big U and so many other places. Look how they have taken care of the best black athletes over the years and all those big cities they control. What do they get from Big U? A free ride? That is the biggest rip off in the world. Complete bullsh*t and using these men and woman to make their school #1 and popular. ED O ring a bell? The same Americans who always stand up when called upon are ready to stand by again. Ready when called! The same Elites took over soccer in many ways. This is why I played this battle cry over a year ago. I knew what was going on. The middle is going to make a revolution again. The Elitist vs The Rest. Good luck Messy and you can always capitulate like others have and try and work with others you dont agree. You guys started this Jan 5, 2017 on social media and it has never stopped. We all think differently and we ALL need to be left alone so we can live in freaking freedom. Freedom comes with a price and that price is blood bro. Play ball!!!!

All I did was post some good observations that some conservative leaders in England have about Trump.

I think all the losers on my side have deserted this place like the rats that they are...leaving only 2 embarrassing
spokespeople for former VP president Joe ( The Sicko Pervert ) Biden.

The two left are:

" Messy " Financial aka " The Fluffer King "
and
" Husky Poo Poo " aka " The Liberal Ball Washer "

Why do you keep altering my quotes? I’m reporting you right now.

You didn't quote anyone but me in post # 9066 *....
My o my aren't you wishing you finished school about now....

......Now grow up.

You DNC/CCP Pussy.....

* You carry the mark with your flipped 9....

My mom at Disneyland in 1955. This historic day would make you proud my mama. Adoptions, adoptions, adoptions everywhere!!!

Mom.jpg

I say, "Heaven Yes" Also, a few say the right side broke some unwritten rule that the left side wanted to add to their rule book. Mainly, no one past July is allowed to be confirmed. Harry changed a few rules as well and this is why everything went down. Plus, HC lost. No moving goal post this time left thinkers. The right just wou;dnt let you move the goal post and now your all mad and having one big tiffie fit.....

They're doing what they do...chickening out. They have the proud idiot duo of Crush and Sheriff Joe here to hold up their ever-weakening position. I know Joe is proud to stand with Crush on the sinking ship.
Maybe they’re in the basement with sleepy joe?

Back