LMAO! "C'mon, man..." What a fucking clown. Pay attention to the 1:15 mark where dumbass seals his fate.

Joe Biden just asked a black reporter if he was a cocaine junkie as a response to the reporters question to Biden regarding a cognitive assessment test.

"I don't think I'll go to... you know... the THING!"

The only question is how many states Biden wins that Hillary lost. I think he needs 4. Probably not gonna be a problem. Everybody has turned on Trump except the real weirdos and dummies.

Pap Smear can get 4 states. Probably not much more than that. How many states vote in senate races?

Pap Smear can get 4 states. Probably not much more than that. How many states vote in senate races?
Keep dreaming, “Outlaw.” The election map is shaping up well, for sure.
Such a cute name...I had a friend who named his first dog Outlaw when we were teenagers.
I really love it. It’s so cool and macho!

Keep dreaming, “Outlaw.” The election map is shaping up well, for sure.
Such a cute name...I had a friend who named his first dog Outlaw when we were teenagers.
I really love it. It’s so cool and macho!

Well for whom... the stumbling, babbling idiot? Listen, you can't train Senior Moments to stay on scrip. The dumbass thinks prefacing it with "awe... I probably shouldn't say this..." and then the stupid fuck says it. He wouldn't last 10 minutes on a podium with Trump. In truth, Dementia Joe probably won't be able to hit the campaign trail since every police department in America will refuse to protect him. Oh well... you asked for it.

Why are you obsessed with my name here, jock sniffer? Is your vagina sore from me destroying you on a daily basis?

Well for whom... the stumbling, babbling idiot? Listen, you can't train Senior Moments to stay on scrip. The dumbass thinks prefacing it with "awe... I probably shouldn't say this..." and then the stupid fuck says it. He wouldn't last 10 minutes on a podium with Trump. In truth, Dementia Joe probably won't be able to hit the campaign trail since every police department in America will refuse to protect him. Oh well... you asked for it.

Why are you obsessed with my name here, jock sniffer? Is your vagina sore from me destroying you on a daily basis?
I think it’s really cute, that’s all. And such an intelligent name! Unique and charming.
As I said, the election map is shaping up well.

Back