Using physical violence as a threat. When a moron is acting a fool in a restaurant, you get the manager and have the moron removed. Never throw yourself in harm's way unless you're willing to endure the consequences. Like trying to catch a speeding truck when you're out campaigning for Blacks Love Murder.

Coward.

Well shit! Now I know what you libtards have been crying about these 4 years. Trump isn't a leader. THIS guy is a leader. Are you kidding me? The Kung Flu could impact some upcoming holidays? This fucking guy needs to be in charge of the country. He oozes leadership.

Well shit! Now I know what you libtards have been crying about these 4 years. Trump isn't a leader. THIS guy is a leader. Are you kidding me? The Kung Flu could impact some upcoming holidays? This fucking guy needs to be in charge of the country. He oozes leadership.

It is what it is.

The issue was your inability to know the difference between “your” and “you’re”. Were you this obstinate in school as well?

You seem almost bright enough to ascertain what was being expressed.
Although spelling and punctuation was a weakness, content and expression was my strength.
C+ - D on spelling/punctuation. A- B on content/expression.
Again if that's all you got, shut the fuck up.

Back