Hey Trumpie; you can cut and paste! So you misspelled Rachel, repeatedly. Yore use to that, arnt you?
When dealing with you, one must ask oneself, how can such an ignorant ass wipe be so arrogant?
I've a friend who spells her name Rachael, probably the reason I spell it that way.
If all you got is spelling, you've already lost the argument...something you gotta be used to...

When dealing with you, one must ask oneself, how can such an ignorant ass wipe be so arrogant?
I've a friend who spells her name Rachael, probably the reason I spell it that way.
If all you got is spelling, you've already lost the argument...something you gotta be used to...
“If all you got is spelling, you've already lost the argument...something you gotta be used to...”

Perfect.

Ever heard of Rachael Ray?
Perhaps she has a recipe for 1/2 wits like you...
Does she not know how to spell the contraction for “you are” as well? Or are you simply trying to deflect your spelling error by injecting irrelevant information?

Does she not know how to spell the contraction for “you are” as well? Or are you simply trying to deflect your spelling error by injecting irrelevant information?
Your girl friend is taking exception to the spelling of Rachael - Rachel...
Both are correct you dimwitted puke.

Someone else already took it. Sorry you got out of bed for nothing, dipshit.

Maybe next time she won't run over and throw herself in harm's way. We're done with the bullshit... in case you hadn't noticed.

She was defending her children. It appears you are advocating in defense of the drunken stupid bully.

Please continue.

She was defending her children. It appears you are advocating in defense of the drunken stupid bully.

Please continue.

Using physical violence as a threat. When a moron is acting a fool in a restaurant, you get the manager and have the moron removed. Never throw yourself in harm's way unless you're willing to endure the consequences. Like trying to catch a speeding truck when you're out campaigning for Blacks Love Murder.

Back