Congress can’t get them. NY grand jury can. Win for justice, but not a Dem political win.

Biden will debate Trump. He will goof up a few times but he will not lose any ground. He doesn’t have a tough opponent, obviously.

Once the NY grand jury gets the information, Congress will get it in due time.

Congress can’t get them. NY grand jury can. Win for justice, but not a Dem political win.

Biden will debate Trump. He will goof up a few times but he will not lose any ground. He doesn’t have a tough opponent, obviously.

Every Presidential candidate goes through a rigorous process to be vetted for a
potential run for President of The United States....

The only motive the " Congress " under Piglosi wants with the Tax returns is to
use it for political purposes....they already know what's on the forms....they
just want to twist the TRUTH in the public forum in an attempt to hide
Joe Biden's corruption during his eight years under the " Golden Child ".....!

The fact that YOU a " supposed " Military Veteran would stoop as low as you have done
on this forum in supporting a Criminal Political Party ( DEMOCRATS ) says a lot to
your lack of character and respect for the Flag you once served under.....!

Yes ....you are entitled to your opinion....Yes.

And Yes I am entitled to show how much of a LIAR and SCUM you are...!

Once the NY grand jury gets the information, Congress will get it in due time.

Correct.

Is he still claiming he can't provide them because of the audit? LOL.

Or did he try claiming that a President is immune and 7 of 9 told him that's not the case.

It won't happen this term, but either during his second term or, if he doesn't get reelected, we will see how much he owed the Russkies.

This will explain A LOT.

And Biden will have a field day discussing Trump's desperation and failure at keeping them secret!

Every Presidential candidate goes through a rigorous process to be vetted for a
potential run for President of The United States....

The only motive the " Congress " under Piglosi wants with the Tax returns is to
use it for political purposes....they already know what's on the forms....they
just want to twist the TRUTH in the public forum in an attempt to hide
Joe Biden's corruption during his eight years under the " Golden Child ".....!

The fact that YOU a " supposed " Military Veteran would stoop as low as you have done
on this forum in supporting a Criminal Political Party ( DEMOCRATS ) says a lot to
your lack of character and respect for the Flag you once served under.....!

Yes ....you are entitled to your opinion....Yes.

And Yes I am entitled to show how much of a LIAR and SCUM you are...!
Was Obama rigorously vetted?

Great speech Biden just gave from Dunmore, PA. I see social distancing, masks and polite manners were in force . . . that will probably rile up the ignorant.

QUOTE="messy, post: 341497, member: 3299"

Correct.

Is he still claiming he can't provide them because of the audit? LOL.

Or did he try claiming that a President is immune and 7 of 9 told him that's not the case.

It won't happen this term, but either during his second term or, if he doesn't get reelected, we will see how much he owed the Russkies.

This will explain A LOT.

And Biden will have a field day discussing Trump's desperation and failure at keeping them secret !

/QUOTE

You and Spola Ebola the Thieving/Liar need to collectively pull
your heads out.....You live in a " shit " filled Fantasy World...

Jay Sekulow
@JaySekulow

5hr
07-09-2020

We are pleased that in the decisions issued today, the Supreme Court has temporarily
blocked both Congress and New York prosecutors from obtaining the President’s financial records.
We will now proceed to raise additional Constitutional and legal issues in the lower courts.

Great speech Biden just gave from Dunmore, PA. I see social distancing, masks and polite manners were in force . . . that will probably rile up the ignorant.

Possible opening of a 2020 debate --

Joe: Here are my last 20 years tax returns. Your turn.
t: Witch hunt!!!

It's not a win for anybody, you moron. A person's finances are their business... not yours. There are people paid to monitor Trump's money and it doesn't include you or any of the other asshole butchered libtards. All you fucking idiots do is strip away privacy rights from people.

It's not a win for anybody, you moron. A person's finances are their business... not yours. There are people paid to monitor Trump's money and it doesn't include you or any of the other asshole butchered libtards. All you fucking idiots do is strip away privacy rights from people.
I guess the Supreme Court disagrees with you. They seem to think Trump's tax returns may well be subject to the review of the criminal justice system.
You sound angry, dumbshit. Lighten up, son.

I guess the Supreme Court disagrees with you. They seem to think Trump's tax returns may well be subject to the review of the criminal justice system.
You sound angry, dumbshit. Lighten up, son.
You sound arrogant...as well as ignorant...

Legally, Thursday was a very bad day for Donald Trump -- as the Supreme Court ruled against his efforts to block the turning-over of his financial documents to a New York grand jury, which could lead to major problems for him once he leaves office.

Politically, however, Thursday was a pretty darn good day for Trump -- as it cemented the fact that the public isn't going to get a look at his tax returns before the November election. The court rejected the US House's attempt to get a look at Trump taxes, which would have ensured they would have leaked publicly and, even in the case of the New York grand jury, the court remanded it back to a lower court -- meaning that Trump isn't giving his financial records to anyone just yet.

You sound arrogant...as well as ignorant...

Legally, Thursday was a very bad day for Donald Trump -- as the Supreme Court ruled against his efforts to block the turning-over of his financial documents to a New York grand jury, which could lead to major problems for him once he leaves office.

Politically, however, Thursday was a pretty darn good day for Trump -- as it cemented the fact that the public isn't going to get a look at his tax returns before the November election. The court rejected the US House's attempt to get a look at Trump taxes, which would have ensured they would have leaked publicly and, even in the case of the New York grand jury, the court remanded it back to a lower court -- meaning that Trump isn't giving his financial records to anyone just yet.
If you weren’t so fucking blinded by your own anger and stupidity you’d see that your post doesn’t differ from mine one bit. Not to mention my earlier one where I said it was good for justice but doesn’t hurt him politically.
Why are you such an angry old coot?

If you weren’t so fucking blinded by your own anger and stupidity you’d see that your post doesn’t differ from mine one bit. Not to mention my earlier one where I said it was good for justice but doesn’t hurt him politically.
Why are you such an angry old coot?
He's always lagged behind the curve.

Back