Commutation for now.
God help us if Biden gets elected.
Hahaha! God help us.
Right now, America is really humming.
We are a shining bracing in this world, led by a loving and unifying guide.
We are all healthy and safe.
God help us if Biden gets elected. LOL!

I was told no jail. I wrote before breaking news. It could have been one or the other, correct? Look at the time stamp dummy.....lol......jk!!!!

" Time Stamp "......classic....so now you are not responsible for your own actions....
The " Dumb " one is the owner of post # 6685. Maybe do your research before
you step in the shit and proceed to smear it all over your face....!

" Time Stamp "......classic....so now you are not responsible for your own actions....
The " Dumb " one is the owner of post # 6685. Maybe do your research before
you step in the shit and proceed to smear it all over your face....!
All I said was no jail and a question before I new the answer. Whatever righty

Look what Nixon thought about abortion after the decision. Again, I'm only here to talk about adoption and save a few that way.

"I know there are times when abortions are necessary", he tells an aide, "I know that - when you have a black and a white, or a rape. I just say that matter-of-factly", he adds. "You know what I mean? There are times. Abortions encourage permissiveness", he says. "A girl gets knocked up, she doesn't have to worry about the pill anymore, she goes down to the doctor, wants to get an abortion for five dollars or whatever."

More tapes from Dick: Nixon's base was a no on abortion but others wanted so he said whatever. MLK wanted to be judged by the content of one's character and I like that way better.

Nixon: “A majority of people in Colorado voted for abortion, I think a majority of people in Michigan are for abortion, I think in both cases, well, certainly in Michigan they will vote for it because they think that what’s going to be aborted generally are the little black bastards.”

Nixon: ” … as I told you and we talked about it earlier, that a hell of a lot of people want to control all the Negro bastards.”

Nixon: “Isn’t that really true?

Nixon: “You know what we are talking about – Population Control?”

Unidentified Staff: “Sure

Nixon: “We’re talking really – and what John Rockefeller really realizes – look, the people in what we call the “our class” control their populations. Sometimes they’ll have a family of six, or seven, or eight, or nine, but it’s an exception.”

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

Nixon: “People who don’t control their families are people in- the people who shouldn’t have kids.”

President Nixon formed the Population Commission which was headed by eugenics members.

Back