They were in small part, the America first people with Charles Lindbergh. They wanted nothing to do with fighting hitler someone they saw as an ally in their quest for white, european heritage. The parallels are stunning.

Maybe they were just visionaries and knew what was coming?

1594221505754.png

Lock him up.

Is that a muffled squeal from your lips Spola Ebola.......

https://groovyhistory.com/content/74920/04001bbde208017968bde12c67407d6c.jpg

@messy Who won? Who is above the law?

"We are pleased that in the decisions issued today, the Supreme Court has temporarily blocked both Congress and New York prosecutors from obtaining the President’s tax records," Trump attorney Jay Sekulow said. "We will now proceed to raise additional Constitutional and legal issues in the lower courts."

Vance, meanwhile, also claimed a win. ((Jay did not declare a victory. It was a punters punt decision and if I had to a pick winner, it would be t because he wont have to release his taxes unless Joe says he wont debate t over this. NY Times writer is coaching Joe now and I'm sure he wont debate. Messy, odds that Joe skips debate? Odds t loses?))

"This is a tremendous victory for our nation’s system of justice and its founding principle that no one – not even a president – is above the law," he said. "Our investigation, which was delayed for almost a year by this lawsuit, will resume, guided as always by the grand jury’s solemn obligation to follow the law and the facts, wherever they may lead."

I don;t see a victory, I see a decision too. What say you messy?

@messy Who won? Who is above the law?

"We are pleased that in the decisions issued today, the Supreme Court has temporarily blocked both Congress and New York prosecutors from obtaining the President’s tax records," Trump attorney Jay Sekulow said. "We will now proceed to raise additional Constitutional and legal issues in the lower courts."

Vance, meanwhile, also claimed a win. ((Jay did not declare a victory. It was a punters punt decision and if I had to a pick winner, it would be t because he wont have to release his taxes unless Joe says he wont debate t over this. NY Times writer is coaching Joe now and I'm sure he wont debate. Messy, odds that Joe skips debate? Odds t loses?))

"This is a tremendous victory for our nation’s system of justice and its founding principle that no one – not even a president – is above the law," he said. "Our investigation, which was delayed for almost a year by this lawsuit, will resume, guided as always by the grand jury’s solemn obligation to follow the law and the facts, wherever they may lead."

I don;t see a victory, I see a decision too. What say you messy?

Congress can’t get them. NY grand jury can. Win for justice, but not a Dem political win.

Biden will debate Trump. He will goof up a few times but he will not lose any ground. He doesn’t have a tough opponent, obviously.

Back