So t continues to repeat long ago and thoroughly debunked lies at his rallies, "I would have won here if it weren't for hundreds of buses full of voters from another state coming to vote here!" . . . and the crowd goes wild. Sheep.

Actually I don't know that much about Abrams. Obviously she made a lot of noise about voter suppression. But wasn't able to figure out how to counter act the dirty maneuvering, let alone win the election. And personally I like winners.

Kamala Harris on the other hand handily won her Senate race, and I would think might be a nice VP. Joe could groom her for 4 years, and lay more and more responsibility on her as time goes by. With some more seasoning my read was she had the chops to win the Presidency. Sort of like Bush or Trump, she just needs handlers watching out for any silliness. No putting her sister in charge of her campaign, losing control of her message, or the rest of those rookie move she played in the primary.

Also her moving to DC would open up a Senate seat for my boy Schiff.
Harris is hiding her record as a prosecutor and first not take a stand on anything.

Harris is hiding her record as a prosecutor and first not take a stand on anything.

Idk. Yes obviously in the Dem primary she's going to play down the prosecutor thing.
But in a general election I'd think being tough on crime would be more of an asset.

As for not taking a stand, I agree. She needs to fix that. And an experienced mentor like Biden, with a history of misspeaking himself, could likely help her grow past trying to be a people pleasing politician who wants to say yes to everyone...

Actually I don't know that much about Abrams. Obviously she made a lot of noise about voter suppression. But wasn't able to figure out how to counter act the dirty maneuvering, let alone win the election. And personally I like winners.

Kamala Harris on the other hand handily won her Senate race, and I would think might be a nice VP. Joe could groom her for 4 years, and lay more and more responsibility on her as time goes by. With some more seasoning my read was she had the chops to win the Presidency. Sort of like Bush or Trump, she just needs handlers watching out for any silliness. No putting her sister in charge of her campaign, losing control of her message, or the rest of those rookie move she played in the primary.

Also her moving to DC would open up a Senate seat for my boy Schiff.

" Your Boy ".....?

Deep issues you have..........

Idk. Yes obviously in the Dem primary she's going to play down the prosecutor thing.
But in a general election I'd think being tough on crime would be more of an asset.

As for not taking a stand, I agree. She needs to fix that. And an experienced mentor like Biden, with a history of misspeaking himself, could likely help her grow past trying to be a people pleasing politician who wants to say yes to everyone...

https://media.giphy.com/media/kLLvH1EOtCwQ8/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Who knew Bloomberg could talk smack so good?

".@realDonaldTrump - we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg tweeted. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."

Who knew Bloomberg could talk smack so good?

".@realDonaldTrump - we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg tweeted. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."
Like I said before Bloomberg knows him well. The two in a debate would be classic, t might try to punch him . . . but t would never agree to debate someone who would pull his strings so hard.

DEMOCRATS HAVE :

No Candidate.
No Message.
No Results.

What a platform to run on......My Goodness.

All Democrats have is a history of Criminality.

Doesn't matter. It's already fun. Trump has already been exposed. He's actually powerless. And watch Bloomberg turn him into an even bigger laughing stock.

Lying Pandering " Mini " Mike ......worthless....he's like a drunk throwin his paycheck money
around in a bar...an election he will NOT win.
He's in it to stir up trouble.....which he's doing a very good job of in the Democratic Party.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CojZBGFXgAAg9pc.jpg

Awww Hell.....give the man a box...

Hey nono...you can identify, right? Isn't this exactly what people say about you?

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday rebuked President Donald Trump for publicly commenting on sensitive investigations but insisted the Justice Department had acted appropriately after an extraordinary falling out with career prosecutors who had handled the case of Roger Stone earlier this week.
In an interview with ABC News, Barr provided a robust defense of the department's rank-and-file and said Trump's online missives made it "impossible" to do his job.
"I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me," Barr said.
"To have public statements and tweets made about the department, about people in the department, our men and women here, about cases pending in the department and about judges before whom we have cases, make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we're doing our work with integrity," he said.

Back