Hey nono...you can identify, right? Isn't this exactly what people say about you?

".@realDonaldTrump - we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg tweeted. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."

You sure are offended......what is Mini Mike 1" taller than you.....

https://www.cartoonmovement.com/depot/cartoons/2020/01/21/xi_jinping_and_the_coronavirus__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Lying Pandering " Mini " Mike ......worthless....he's like a drunk throwin his paycheck money
around in a bar...an election he will NOT win.
He's in it to stir up trouble.....which he's doing a very good job of in the Democratic Party.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CojZBGFXgAAg9pc.jpg

Awww Hell.....give the man a box...
That was back when t was a big Dem and Dem supporter and was fully behind stop and frisk, loved Hillary, defended Bill Clinton . . . before he found out how gullible the other side was.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday rebuked President Donald Trump for publicly commenting on sensitive investigations but insisted the Justice Department had acted appropriately after an extraordinary falling out with career prosecutors who had handled the case of Roger Stone earlier this week.
In an interview with ABC News, Barr provided a robust defense of the department's rank-and-file and said Trump's online missives made it "impossible" to do his job.
"I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me," Barr said.
"To have public statements and tweets made about the department, about people in the department, our men and women here, about cases pending in the department and about judges before whom we have cases, make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we're doing our work with integrity," he said.
I think Barr is one person Trump might just listen to.

That was back when t was a big Dem and Dem supporter and was fully behind stop and frisk, loved Hillary, defended Bill Clinton . . . before he found out how gullible the other side was.

Mini " Mike " was a lifelong Democrat until he ran as Gov, he then switched to Republican.
Mini " Mike" has now switched back in an attempt to become a thorn in Trump side for 2020.
Looks like Mini " Mike " has become his own worst enemy......Stop and frisk.....ah the LIES.

Trump was a Democratic " Donor " before he ran as a Republican....

So, you people are now in favor of old, racist, white, straight, misogynistic, former democrat billionaires from New York as president?
Got it.

Back