From a more reliable ssource --

Bradshaw said the attack was not terrorist-related in any way and claimed the Mar-a-Lago connection was likely just a coincidence.

"This is not a terrorist thing," he said during a news conference Friday. "I'm not so sure she knew where she was going. There was no way she was getting into the main entrance."

I heard Trump avoided talking about the impeachment. Be honest, it is kinda weird that most likely even his own people weren't sure what he would, or would not, say during the speech. But sorry, I think you were saying something about Trump being great for black people. Please continue... lol

Biden was off to the coat room after that.............

It's strangely funny to hear you defending Bernie and talking down Bloomberg and Biden. I read the President doing it also on Twitter. Whats up with that?
My spidey senses are telling me it's because he finds the prospect of running against the Biden/MB as the bigger threat....

WASHINGTON (AP) —
The Obama administration was ill-prepared to handle and failed to respond effectively to Russian interference during the 2016 election, according to a bipartisan congressional report released Thursday. It said officials feared getting caught up in a heavily politicized environment and undermining public confidence in the electoral process.

QUOTE="tenacious, post: 307609, member: 757"

I heard Trump avoided talking about the impeachment.
LIAR........and the " hearsay " line is very old now.

Be honest, it is kinda weird that most likely even his own people weren't sure what he would, or would not, say during the speech.
LIAR.......more " hearsay " speculation.....you related to Adam Schiff for Brains..?

But sorry, I think you were saying something about Trump being great for black people. Please continue... lol
More " Identity " politics from a clear as a bell Liberal/Progressive/Communist
Trump is great for ALL humans....!

/QUOTE

Oh Poor Poor Tiny " T "...... your life sucks under Nasty Nancy's skirt.

https://www.dailydemocrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Trump_20489-1.jpg?w=1024&h=682

WASHINGTON (AP) —
The Obama administration was ill-prepared to handle and failed to respond effectively to Russian interference during the 2016 election, according to a bipartisan congressional report released Thursday. It said officials feared getting caught up in a heavily politicized environment and undermining public confidence in the electoral process.

It should be much easier to deal with it this time since we know what they're up to.

Right?

It should be much easier to deal with it this time since we know what they're up to.

Right?

Yep.......YOU are correct.....

Your Party is waaaaay out in the open NOW !

Tom Perez

@TomPerez

· 3h

https://twitter.com/TomPerez/status/1225468833458245632

Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass.

Tom Perez

@TomPerez

A recanvass is a review of the worksheets from each caucus site to ensure accuracy. The IDP will continue to report results.
10:00 AM · Feb 6, 2020·Twitter Web App

Organizers for Bernie 2020

@OFB2020

Replying to
@TomPerez
#ResignTomPerez

YOU DEMOCRATS HAVE NOT ONLY SCREWED THE POOCH, BUT
TRYING TO DICK BERNIE TWICE IS NOT
WHAT I'D CALL VERY SMART...............!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE="tenacious, post: 307609, member: 757"

I heard Trump avoided talking about the impeachment.
LIAR........and the " hearsay " line is very old now.

Be honest, it is kinda weird that most likely even his own people weren't sure what he would, or would not, say during the speech.
LIAR.......more " hearsay " speculation.....you related to Adam Schiff for Brains..?

But sorry, I think you were saying something about Trump being great for black people. Please continue... lol
More " Identity " politics from a clear as a bell Liberal/Progressive/Communist
Trump is great for ALL humans....!

/QUOTE

Oh Poor Poor Tiny " T "...... your life sucks under Nasty Nancy's skirt.

https://www.dailydemocrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Trump_20489-1.jpg?w=1024&h=682

Under Nancy's skirt? Trump didn't testify, and in fact no one testified in front of the Senate. But yeah... in the absence of witnesses... there were some highly partisan votes.

Back