QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 306240, member: 1707"

And? You gullible buffoon.

/QUOTE

Who's the " Buffoon " numnuts....it appears it's YOU...

The only thing with Biden is damn he looks old. As in I don't see him being in office for 8 years. Which means if he wins, the VP pick is kind of a big deal.

Amy Klobuchar is growing on me. She seems very competent, if not somewhat endearingly corny midwestern.

Booker is out. But somehow he just felt underwhelming so don't know that many will miss him. Likewise grumpy Bernie does nothing for me. Warren at least has moments where I find myself developing a soft spot for her, even if I also feel she's a bit too much of a fanatic for my taste.

Bloomberg could also get my vote. He's another who I feel is competent, even if I don't always agree with him.

The only thing with Biden is damn he looks old. As in I don't see him being in office for 8 years. Which means if he wins, the VP pick is kind of a big deal.

Amy Klobuchar is growing on me. She seems very competent, if not somewhat endearingly corny midwestern.

Booker is out. But somehow he just felt underwhelming so don't know that many will miss him. Likewise grumpy Bernie does nothing for me. Warren at least has moments where I find myself developing a soft spot for her, even if I also feel she's a bit too much of a fanatic for my taste.

Bloomberg could also get my vote. He's another who I feel is competent, even if I don't always agree with him.
Not very tenacious, who gave you that screen name?
Make a decision.

Tenaciously picking someone for president when there are so many people running that I don't yet know whose who, sounds like a silly move to me.
Funny that none of these fools were trumpies until it was clear he was the nominee . . . and some still waited until the day after the general was decided.

And wow did they fall into line quick. Good little republicans.
I like to ask trumpies what they thought about him 10 years ago before he started his republican political career on birtherism. Usually there's no answer just mumbling and deflection. He was a joke, still is, now a bad one.

So this isn’t the one?

I really like the little I know about Bennet, but has he ever broken 2% in terms of polling? Some of this it is because in a crowed field his personal character and story is so vanilla, the press didn't spend much time on his campaign and he never found a way to cut through on his own.

Bad luck for him, but still hard to hitch ones wagon to him at this point...

I like to ask trumpies what they thought about him 10 years ago before he started his republican political career on birtherism. Usually there's no answer just mumbling and deflection. He was a joke, still is, now a bad one.

I've come to the point where I take mumbling and deflection as victory...

Well... mini-Mike Bloomberg really is kind of everything Trump wants to be, so I guess I'm not surprised by this.

Mike Bloomberg really gets under Trump's skin — and that's good for Bloomberg

Michael Bloomberg, still a long shot to win the Democratic presidential nomination, has an important booster: Donald J. Trump.

The billionaire former New York City mayor is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on his effort and attacking the president.

He may be replacing Joe Biden as the top target of Trump's tweet attacks — and that would be welcome news for Bloomberg. There is nothing that unites Democrats more than drawing Trump's ire; in Democratic politics, ‘Trump’s enemy is our friend.’

There could be a parallel to 1966 when Richard M. Nixon, a former Vice President and failed gubernatorial candidate, was considered a has-been. Then his presidential bid got a big boost when he was attacked by Democratic President Lyndon Johnson, paving the way for his nomination and election.

Trump now is assailing the Democratic candidate as "Mini Mike" — one of his more feeble insults — and charging, without merit, that Bloomberg has "personal problems." He went ballistic over a Bloomberg ad assailing the administration on health care, especially threatening protections for people with pre-existing conditions.

Back