QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 303944, member: 1707"

Too bad, just goes to show its not the best and the brightest that make the cut.
Look at the choices we had in 2016. If the Senate doesn't remove or the dems
can't beat t we will get what we deserve, more dumbass, hateful fascism.

/QUOTE

Say what you want " Troll "....because you have now embedded yourself
on a losing team within a corrupt " Cult " of a club.

Team = You and all of your fellow Lemming Liberals who continue to pay the " Fees "
Club = The DNC ( They have such a filthy history of cheating and stealing, I don't know why anyone would join )

Anyone who frequents this Soccer forum knows exactly this type of scenario...

One of the most " Well Used " lines after a miserable season with a rotten Coach is :
" Don't worry, pay your fees and we will have a better season next year. "
As all of the Coaches customers look out at the ever dwindling team.....

Trump is WINNING !

The DNC is Losing...and the " Players " are starting to scatter....!

Too bad, just goes to show its not the best and the brightest that make the cut. Look at the choices we had in 2016. If the Senate doesn't remove or the dems can't beat t we will get what we deserve, more dumbass, hateful fascism.
He is a lying fucking gun grabber, that is why he is out.

I don't know about you, but I talk to more dummies every day, so I think his support is growing. Just this weekend, I'm talking to a Mexican-American dad at lunch between games and he says "I like Trump. Hillary is corrupt." I say "how is she corrupt, exactly?" So he mumbles something like all you idiots about "Benghazi" and "emails" and then says "she just is." You win!

I don't know about you, but I talk to more dummies every day, so I think his support is growing. Just this weekend, I'm talking to a Mexican-American dad at lunch between games and he says "I like Trump. Hillary is corrupt." I say "how is she corrupt, exactly?" So he mumbles something like all you idiots about "Benghazi" and "emails" and then says "she just is." You win!

Thanks for confirming your low IQ and complete ignorance .....
No sane person discusses Politics at their " Kids " sporting/school events......

Hilarious and so, so true. I've heard the same response multiple times. No facts, just innuendo and lies.

Cue the nono you can't handle the truth post, again void of anything based in reality . . . just to prove our point.

Thanks for confirming your low IQ and complete ignorance .....
No sane person discusses Politics at their " Kids " sporting/school events......
Except we did, at lunch, and it wasn’t a problem at all.
The fact that the guy’s son is a ball hog who whines all the time may or may not be related to his dad’s Trumpism.

"This is man who is deeply upset . . . "

Sound familiar? Lol! Nutters crack me up, all upset, all the time, over what? What they have been told to believe, completely void of reality and facts . . . well besides their own set thereof. Again, LOL!

Sound like your argument about the popular vote.

Sound familiar? Lol! Nutters crack me up, all upset, all the time, over what? What they have been told to believe, completely void of reality and facts . . . well besides their own set thereof. Again, LOL!

Who is going to beat trump?

New Year, same ole messy.

Eloquent as ever.

Back