Hillary should have been tried,,see Comey report

I'm not disagreeing with you, because one of my criticisms of H was her casual handling of classified material. To assist me in my research, could you quote to me the part of the Comey Report that says that?

Actually, it does. Tried and convicted. Outing a confidential CIA operative. Terrible. Cheney's Chief of Staff.
What was that about Hillary's crimes, again?

I think his actual convictions were for lying about somebody outing a CIA operative (or, more formally, Making False Statements, Perjury, and Obstruction of Justice). He was not actually convicted of being the outer. I concede that a Presidential pardon (=> guilty, but forgiven) does not convey the full legal weight of a conviction overturned on appeal (=> innocent).

I think his actual convictions were for lying about somebody outing a CIA operative (or, more formally, Making False Statements, Perjury, and Obstruction of Justice). He was not actually convicted of being the outer. I concede that a Presidential pardon (=> guilty, but forgiven) does not convey the full legal weight of a conviction overturned on appeal (=> innocent).

...and that brings up the long-unanswered (in a legal sense) question - if somebody else was innocently the source of Plame's CIA identity, why did Scooter feel he had to play defense for Cheney on the matter?

Watched "Vice" on the flight, really laid out the groundwork for where we are at. Pretty much all things that are well known, just put together in a package for easy consumption . . . it should be considered a horror movie taking in the ramifications of the actions highlighted, and lowlighted.

According to my Libraries spreadsheet, I checked out the DVD of Vice from the library and viewed it a few months ago. I can't recall anything about it (I was under medication at the time) so I have requested it again.

Why did Whittington apologize to Cheney?

For subjecting Dickless to being the butt of so many late-night comedian jokes?

"They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That's not hunting... that's an episode of The Sopranos" -- Jay Leno

For subjecting Dickless to being the butt of so many late-night comedian jokes?

"They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That's not hunting... that's an episode of The Sopranos" -- Jay Leno

I apologize for calling the Vice "dickless". I should have written (with extreme accuracy in many dimensions) "heartless".

Let’s find out. By all accounts he told them to investigate Biden’s kid and he held up a payment to them until he got busted by the whistleblower.

I understand they are still working on the transcript. That implies that there is an audio recording to transcribe. Unfortunately, Rose Mary Woods has retired from government service so she is not available to push the "Record" button accidentally (and at just the right time) and thus wipe out interesting portions of the recording.

Back