Multi doesn’t like NPR because it has all those well-trained journalists and stuff. A bit over his head.
You mean like this?

In another example of why Americans increasingly distrust the establishment media to present factually sound, unbiased news, NPR published a report Friday claiming that Donald Trump Jr.'s testimony to Congress conflicted with the current claims of Michael Cohen about the "Moscow Trump Tower" deal discussions taking place in 2016.

After a number of reporters from various outlets called out NPR for reporting what was a verifiably false claim, the network finally issued a correction and deleted its original tweet — but not before the false report had permeated social media and made its way to CNN.

Among the reporters who caught NPR peddling the falsehood were The Washington Post's Phillip Bump and The Federalist's Sean Davis and Mollie Hemingway, whose posts were highlighted by Twitchy, among others.

"This NPR story appears to be wrong. It notes that Trump Jr. told a Senate committee that a deal in Moscow died of 'deal fatigue' by 2014," Bump explained. "But that was a deal with the Agalarovs. He was also asked if a deal was in the works in 2015/2016 and said yes."

"This entire story is a lie," wrote Davis. "Trump, Jr. was explicitly asked whether the Trump Organization was pursuing a plan to develop a Trump Tower in Moscow in 2016. His answer: 'Yes.' He even offered to give the 2015 LOI signed by Trump to Judiciary investigators."

"This story is completely wrong, as shown in attached link using the actual testimony," tweeted Hemingway. "Shocking that this was published given its lack of truth. It needs to be retracted."

After the pushback reached critical mass, NPR finally issued the following correction:

Updated at 4 p.m. ET

Editor's note: An earlier version of this report mischaracterized an answer Donald Trump Jr. gave to Senate investigators in 2017 about the prospective projects his family was negotiating with people in Moscow.

The story reported that Trump Jr.'s response — that negotiations on one project concluded by the end of 2014 — contrasted with the version of events as laid out in the guilty plea by Michael Cohen on Thursday. In fact, Trump Jr. and investigators were alluding to a different set of negotiations — not to a deal that Cohen was reportedly pursuing. Trump Jr. did acknowledge in his testimony that Cohen and another man were exploring a possible deal in Moscow in 2015 or 2016.

Trump Jr. did not address what Cohen has now admitted — that talks about such a deal continued at least into June 2016, longer than previously known and well into the presidential campaign.

NPR also deleted its original post and issued a new one.

Messy... yours such a loser! Insert foot in mouth, again!!!

I think Elaine Chao is helping drain the swamp.

Also, has anybody noticed how Trump keeps trying to drag CA down with the idiot country and we keep suing him and winning?
Now the oil companies have hired him to relax our emission standards and he will lose again.
How much farther down can we go?

I wonder why Trump ordered Lewandowski not to talk and Trump hides his tax returns.
As "the most transparent administration ever" it is odd that they fight any and all inquiries into how they do business . . . it's as if our country was being run like a small family business with no accountability. We are left to blind alligence . . . you know, "love it or leave it" as in don't question anything just follow along. That's for stupid ass sheep who willingly drink the koolaid. The cult of personality has these idiots brainwashed, they need an intervention.

I keep trying to imagine what Trump reelection campaign is going to look like. Obviously yelling about immigrants and a wall isn't getting folks out into the street like it used to... and so we see Trump fishing around for his next wedge issue to "wedge" Sun Belt voters to his side.

This week it looks like the options he's considering are:
Going to war with California.
Going after islamic studies classes at UNC as anti-semitic.
Asking foreign governments for help.

Well, it's not all bad news for Trump. The Dems seem to be doing a good a job of proving they aren't fit to run the country either...

https://news.yahoo.com/progressive-...s-kyrsten-090010912.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index
Progressive revolt against Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema is exactly why Trump will win (again)

A group of Arizona Democrats are demonstrating why President Donald Trump will more than likely be a two-term president.

The party’s liberal wing simply cannot resist the temptation to shoot itself in its Birkenstocks.

Witness the liberals riding in on their unicorn, hoping to censure the first Arizona Democrat elected to the U.S. Senate in 30 years.

It seems Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is just not Democratic enough. So the party's progressive caucus is asked the Arizona Democratic Party to censure her on Saturday. The party has decided to push the vote to it's annual meeting in January.

“We really support Kyrsten Sinema, we want her to succeed, we want her to be the best senator in the country,” Dan O’Neal, state coordinator for Progressive Democrats of America, told The Republic’s Yvonne Wingett Sanchez. “But the way she is voting is really disappointing. We want Democrats to vote like Democrats and not Republicans.”

Sinema won because she's a centrist
The problem is, that’s not what the people who decided last year’s Senate race — the ones who quite likely will decide next year’s presidential race — want.

Sinema won last year because she ran as a centrist, one who could appeal to moderates who are sick to death of the long-running, never-ending trench war between the Republican and Democratic parties...

As "the most transparent administration ever" it is odd that they fight any and all inquiries into how they do business . . . it's as if our country was being run like a small family business with no accountability. We are left to blind alligence . . . you know, "love it or leave it" as in don't question anything just follow along. That's for stupid ass sheep who willingly drink the koolaid. The cult of personality has these idiots brainwashed, they need an intervention.
Tell us all about it,
Mr alarmist.

T's businesses have been through tax audits and bankruptcy proceedings, so he knows how thorough those examinations can be.

"Doc, my tonsils hurt."
"Let me check them. Drop your drawers, bend over, and spread'em."

T's businesses have been through tax audits and bankruptcy proceedings, so he knows how thorough those examinations can be.

"Doc, my tonsils hurt."
"Let me check them. Drop your drawers, bend over, and spread'em."

Trump has been through this before... so I'm a bit surprised he isn't releasing his tax records. I bet he's paying a real low tax rate when compared to many people who voted for him, but beyond that I'd think most of what we'd find is not better or worse then what Mitt we saw with Romney's tax returns. At this point I think it's news to something like zero people that the laws favor the super rich.

Certainly don't know all the facts, but from what I can put together the steadfast refusal to release his returns sort or rings as a miscalculation? But of course time will tell.

894be475-4a0d-496f-9b9e-8a6d5804c00a.jpg

Biden slams female reporter at Iowa forum….with a smile?

KAREN TOWNSEND Posted at 4:01 pm on September 21, 2019

Good ole Joe is getting a little testy about being questioned on his very long record in public service. He didn’t appreciate being held accountable for his record on votes concerning the LGBTQ community during a forum in Iowa Friday. His exchange with a female moderator is being described as “tense”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Cory Booker's campaign: If we don't raise $1.7 million in the next 10 days, he's essentially done

Lyz Lenz, a Cedar Rapids Gazette columnist, asked Biden about his support of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) in 1996 and the military’s Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy in 1994, during his time in the Senate. She then tossed in his past comment that Vice-President Mike Pence was a “decent guy”. Pence is a persona non grata for the intolerant. The audience booed at the mention of Pence. So, as a life-long politician is prone to do, he turned it backon his questioner. “You’re a lovely person.” Yikes! She responded by saying, “Just asking the questions people want to know.”

Molly Nagle

✔@MollyNagle3

https://twitter.com/MollyNagle3/status/1175211629241409536

An attention grabbing moment from Biden’s time on stage when moderator ⁦@lyzl⁩ pushed Biden on past votes and calling ⁦@VP⁩ a “decent guy.”

“You’re a lovely person,” Biden tells the moderator to laugher.

“Just asking the questions people want to know,” she replied

5:54 PM - Sep 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

560 people are talking about this

This is what the liberals do every four years. The guys on here do it every day but ignorance is bliss.

I'm thinking the libs on this forum will gloss over this or just ignore it and pretend that Candace Owens does not exist.

This is what the liberals do every four years. The guys on here do it every day but ignorance is bliss.

I'm thinking the libs on this forum will gloss over this or just ignore it and pretend that Candace Owens does not exist.

It’s way past time our elected officials are told the truth to their ugly fat faces.

Biden Says He Never Discussed Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Deal. Hunter Says He Did
September 21st, 2019
GettyImages-453406931-e1569098578236.jpg

BEIJING, CHINA - DECEMBER 04: U.S. Vice President Joe Biden waves as he walks out of Air Force Two with his granddaughter Finnegan Biden and son Hunter Biden (R) on December 4, 2013 in Beijing, China. Biden is on the first leg of his week-long visit to Asia. (Photo by Ng Han Guan-Pool/Getty Images)

Former Vice President Joe Biden claimed he never discussed Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine. However, a July article from The New Yorker belies that contention.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy on Saturday in Iowa before calling on President Donald Trump to be investigated over a phone call he made to Ukraine’s president.

The New Yorker article, titled “Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?” is an in depth look at Hunter Biden’s life and business dealings. It also contains a segment where Hunter apparently recalled discussing Ukrainian natural-gas producer Burisma “just once.”

In December, 2015, as Joe Biden prepared to return to Ukraine, his aides braced for renewed scrutiny of Hunter’s relationship with Burisma. Amos Hochstein, the Obama Administration’s special envoy for energy policy, raised the matter with Biden, but did not go so far as to recommend that Hunter leave the board. As Hunter recalled, his father discussed Burisma with him just once: “Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do.’ ”

The inconsistency was pointed out on Twitter by Daily Mail U.S. political editor David Martosko:

Back