Al

Ask Nono.
He knows full well that “the FISA thing” proves that Atkinson is a commie.
It’s all part of the fake news plot to get Trump.
He had a “perfect” conversation.

I know YOU are deeply Complicit with the CRIMES.

QUOTE="messy, post: 289771, member: 3299"

Let’s find out.

By all accounts he told them to investigate Biden’s
kid and he held up a payment to them until he got
busted by the whistleblower.

/QUOTE

The " Fake " Whistleblower repeated hearsay....
The Democrats have been set up.....
Adam Schiff is very worried about what Ed Buck is spilling...

Hence the smoke screen that exposed Biden.....

QUOTE="messy, post: 289771, member: 3299"

Let’s find out.

By all accounts he told them to investigate Biden’s
kid and he held up a payment to them until he got
busted by the whistleblower.

/QUOTE

The " Fake " Whistleblower repeated hearsay....
The Democrats have been set up.....
Adam Schiff is very worried about what Ed Buck is spilling...

Hence the smoke screen that exposed Biden.....
“It was a perfect call. There was no pressure put on whatsoever. But there was pressure put on with respect to Joe Biden.” — Donald Trump, today.

Hmmm...

“It was a perfect call. There was no pressure put on whatsoever. But there was pressure put on with respect to Joe Biden.” — Donald Trump, today.

Hmmm...

First, he lies. Then he lies about lying. Then he admits the lie, but attempts to minimize it by referring to alternative facts provided by his wingnut supporters.

Nothing new.

I wonder if in the future we will be using a neologism for "alternative facts" (altfacts? t-facts?) to classify them as a specific kind of lies.

For subjecting Dickless to being the butt of so many late-night comedian jokes?

"They were in a car, they drive along, they get out of the car, he shoots his friend in the face, then they get back in the car and they go hide for 18 hours. That's not hunting... that's an episode of The Sopranos" -- Jay Leno
. . . and in the fashion of nono . . . the reporter that broke the story died mysteriously at a young age.

“It was a perfect call.
There was no pressure put on whatsoever.
But there was pressure put on with respect to Joe Biden.” — Donald Trump, today.

Hmmm...

As I stated ...YOU are not a Lawyer.
It's as clear as the bulbous nose on your face....

First, he lies. Then he lies about lying. Then he admits the lie, but attempts to minimize it by referring to alternative facts provided by his wingnut supporters.

Nothing new.

I wonder if in the future we will be using a neologism for "alternative facts" (altfacts? t-facts?) to classify them as a specific kind of lies.
t will be mocked by history for years.

t will be mocked by history for years.

HI ...My name is Husky Poo and.....

thumb_omajackass-andademocrat-imgfip-com-democrat-imgflip-52401153.png

Nothing new.

That sounds like you!

With the line up of Democrats running for President, why wouldn't they be calling for impeachment?

Is there some Democrat announced candidate for President who is not? There might be (and I am sure you will fill us in with his/her name), but the news today is laced with Democrat candidates supporting the impeachment inquiry, and some have been supporting impeachment as part of their campaign from the start.

Is there some Democrat announced candidate for President who is not? There might be (and I am sure you will fill us in with his/her name), but the news today is laced with Democrat candidates supporting the impeachment inquiry, and some have been supporting impeachment as part of their campaign from the start.
Right. Lol!

Back