Today in Fascism

You better hope so.
Obama fucked your party so hard that your country had to make things right, gotta love it.
There will be no more McCain Republicans that matter.
It’s funny how you people keep trying to apologize for the incredibly ugly example for our children and the world that is Trump. Instead of owning it, you try to blame Democrats.
The only person on here who owns his horrid Trump love is Ricky/Outlaw. You and Lion and that idiot Multi keep talking about how he’s “Hillary’s fault” or “Obama’s fault.” You’re embarrassed because of the children. Do you hear what he says every day? Be ashamed. I’m not at all ashamed for my choices. And Trump has yet another lawyer under investigation? Jesus.

It’s funny how you people keep trying to apologize for the incredibly ugly example for our children and the world that is Trump. Instead of owning it, you try to blame Democrats.
The only person on here who owns his horrid Trump love is Ricky/Outlaw. You and Lion and that idiot Multi keep talking about how he’s “Hillary’s fault” or “Obama’s fault.” You’re embarrassed because of the children. Do you hear what he says every day? Be ashamed. I’m not at all ashamed for my choices. And Trump has yet another lawyer under investigation? Jesus.
So you think Obama and HRC had nothing to do with Trump being elected?
I love Trump and all my kids do as well.
It’s ok to be wrong, but not all the fucking time dude.
I hope you can get a refund from that online law school.

There you go. You owned up. So I was wrong about that! Rare treat.

But anybody knows that along with all the gross Trump voters who liked his bullying and xenophobia, it was James Comey who gave him the election by announcing the re-opening of a Hillary investigation days before the election.

But anybody knows that along with all the gross Trump voters who liked his bullying and xenophobia, it was James Comey who gave him the election by announcing the re-opening of a Hillary investigation days before the election.
Admitting it was not the Russians. Glad we got that straight. LMAO! You people wonder why we laugh at you. Please continue.

The word ashamed appears repeatedly in this text. Consider using a synonym.

Anything that kept HRC out of office and I mean anything is ok with me.
Just win baby.

The word ashamed appears repeatedly in this text. Consider using a synonym.
You did not get far enough in your ESL classes to explore the subtleties of word and language use in particular context.
What was your first language, Bruddah? Is it pidgin? That's fine, just asking. I know it's not English.

Admitting it was not the Russians. Glad we got that straight. LMAO! You people wonder why we laugh at you. Please continue.
I've never heard anybody say that they have an indicator as to how much Russia's online assistance to the Trump campaign contributed to his victory. We only know that they assisted. To me, the Comey statement is easy to imagine having swung undecideds very late in the game.
All this is a bit over your head though, "Bruddah." Hey, do you wear a uniform to work?

You did not get far enough in your ESL classes to explore the subtleties of word and language use in particular context.
What was your first language, Bruddah? Is it pidgin? That's fine, just asking. I know it's not English.
I know what you know. Iʻve read a lot of your post.

I've never heard anybody say that they have an indicator as to how much Russia's online assistance to the Trump campaign contributed to his victory. We only know that they assisted. To me, the Comey statement is easy to imagine having swung undecideds very late in the game.
All this is a bit over your head though, "Bruddah." Hey, do you wear a uniform to work?
A golf uniform.

So not only do you want out, you want all history of your contributions in here erased. An awakening?
When the guy who runs the site comes online and asks about who would take up arms if "they" were going to "forcibly remove" the president, I just feel its time for me to bow out.
The coversation has degraded to the point that I was already tired of all of it, but I cant support that kind of irrational and irresponsible conspiracy bullshit from the site administrator.
Its one thing to watch you people's heads spin around, but its quite another to see it from someone who has all of my personal information on hand.
He does not allow anyone to delete their account, so I will just go on my way.

When the guy who runs the site comes online and asks about who would take up arms if "they" were going to "forcibly remove" the president, I just feel its time for me to bow out.
The coversation has degraded to the point that I was already tired of all of it, but I cant support that kind of irrational and irresponsible conspiracy bullshit from the site administrator.
Its one thing to watch you people's heads spin around, but its quite another to see it from someone who has all of my personal information on hand.
Agree. Pretty sloppy post by Dom.

So only NOW you don't like "irrational and irresponsible conspiracy bullshit"?

What will Izzy do without all your "likes"?

Back