Today in Fascism

Didn't Trump shout that every day before he was elected? So she could win!
Indeed he did! Trump said Elections rigged and democrats scoffed. Trump won the elections and democrats said the elections were rigged. But Gabby is saying what Bernie voters said when they felt the Bern of betrayal.

These losers on here don't want to hear it. Maybe hrc will jump back in to save them? Seriously , I've never seen a bigger bunch of pussies then these left leaning dudes on here. Pathetic...
Gabby doesn't have a chance. But Warren too will feel the Bern now that she's pulled even with SJB.

Why you so mad, bruh? You switch allegiance from Trump to Tulsi? Not a terrible idea, but why? That's disloyal of you.
You really shouldn't try so hard dude! Even though you're doing this epic flame out I might let you carry the trash out after I'm done eating lunch with the cool kids....

C'mon Messy let your white pride show!!!

Indeed he did! Trump said Elections rigged and democrats scoffed. Trump won the elections and democrats said the elections were rigged. But Gabby is saying what Bernie voters said when they felt the Bern of betrayal.
I think that's why hrc is considering a return. But don't you just love these guys though? Running cover is what they do best! Just look at the response from Messy... poor dude should have stayed in his safe space.One confused individual!!

You really shouldn't try so hard dude! Even though you're doing this epic flame out I might let you carry the trash out after I'm done eating lunch with the cool kids....

C'mon Messy let your white pride show!!!
My white pride shows daily. I just flew to Texas even. But Austin white pride is different than your kind I think.
So you’re mad about Tulsi? What’s going on with your boy Trump? Are you abandoning him in his time of need?

Hey looks like Trump's state department execs, "banned" from testifying before Congress, are rolling over on him. What's that about?
Is Rudy still his lawyer?
What's going on? I thought he was a stable genius?
Ricky, do you know? Isn't this a "phantom" impeachment? What is Trump screaming about every day?

My white pride shows daily. I just flew to Texas even. But Austin white pride is different than your kind I think.
So you’re mad about Tulsi? What’s going on with your boy Trump? Are you abandoning him in his time of need?
You're kinda cute when you try so hard. Almost makes me feel sorry for you...

Please... please... please show me a post where I've claimed President Trump is my boy! (I mean, you're my bitch but that's a different story) You must suffering from some type of self induced amnesia or better yet TDS, but I already stated my vote did not go to Trump.

Unlike you, I can see the good that he has done for the country. He is devise and speaks out of his ass but I can live with that. Maybe even for another term.

On the other hand, the way your party has conducted itself is disgusting. You eat your own... just look at what Ellen is going through because she sat next to President Bush and had a good time. You people, yea you people, would rather have seen her scream and yell at him then walk out with her wife hand in hand with fist raised. Because nothing screams tolerance like screaming.

The paranoia that exudes from the left is scary. The OK sign ( if you didn't know bowl cuts are now racist) white pride, yea your white pride, are racist symbols. People, the world, is laughing at you! I want this to sink in... Gang signs are fine, socially acceptable. Doing the OK sign is a nono. You do know how to do the OK sign, correct? Stand in front of a mirror and do it. Now look at the pics that people are calling racist. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference. But if you still think they are the same thing wrap your mind around this. You saying the OK sign is racist is like saying me pointing my middle down at you is the same as flipping you off.. understand now? Like I said, laughing at you.

You post that you will follow a social narrative even if the person leading it is wrong?! Think about that dude... you would have been one the Germans who followed Hitler! What's wrong with you?!

I'm not sure if you have any daughters but I do, two of them. I never want to see a man dressed as a woman follow them into a bathroom. Why does he need to do that? Everyone can see he's a guy dressed like a chick. Does he think he's fooling anyone? What, he has to squat to piss? (Sorry e, I guess you won't know if this guy uses his fly or not) If he has to squat use the stall in the mens room.

But you and your kind are all OK with this until it directly affects you. Just like the lady who supported the "use whatever bathroom law" back East until some guy in a dress was in the ladies room with her and her daughter. She came to her senses real quick. I hope you come to your senses soon too...

Enjoy your weekend Counselor.

You're kinda cute when you try so hard. Almost makes me feel sorry for you...

Please... please... please show me a post where I've claimed President Trump is my boy! (I mean, you're my bitch but that's a different story) You must suffering from some type of self induced amnesia or better yet TDS, but I already stated my vote did not go to Trump.

Unlike you, I can see the good that he has done for the country. He is devise and speaks out of his ass but I can live with that. Maybe even for another term.

On the other hand, the way your party has conducted itself is disgusting. You eat your own... just look at what Ellen is going through because she sat next to President Bush and had a good time. You people, yea you people, would rather have seen her scream and yell at him then walk out with her wife hand in hand with fist raised. Because nothing screams tolerance like screaming.

The paranoia that exudes from the left is scary. The OK sign ( if you didn't know bowl cuts are now racist) white pride, yea your white pride, are racist symbols. People, the world, is laughing at you! I want this to sink in... Gang signs are fine, socially acceptable. Doing the OK sign is a nono. You do know how to do the OK sign, correct? Stand in front of a mirror and do it. Now look at the pics that people are calling racist. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference. But if you still think they are the same thing wrap your mind around this. You saying the OK sign is racist is like saying me pointing my middle down at you is the same as flipping you off.. understand now? Like I said, laughing at you.

You post that you will follow a social narrative even if the person leading it is wrong?! Think about that dude... you would have been one the Germans who followed Hitler! What's wrong with you?!

I'm not sure if you have any daughters but I do, two of them. I never want to see a man dressed as a woman follow them into a bathroom. Why does he need to do that? Everyone can see he's a guy dressed like a chick. Does he think he's fooling anyone? What, he has to squat to piss? (Sorry e, I guess you won't know if this guy uses his fly or not) If he has to squat use the stall in the mens room.

But you and your kind are all OK with this until it directly affects you. Just like the lady who supported the "use whatever bathroom law" back East until some guy in a dress was in the ladies room with her and her daughter. She came to her senses real quick. I hope you come to your senses soon too...

Enjoy your weekend Counselor.
Thanks for confirming your core beliefs.
Trump supporter, racist, anti-trans. If you’re trying to explain it all away, you’re failing.
It’s ok that you don’t like Democrats, though. No big deal.

Thanks for confirming your core beliefs.
Trump supporter, racist, anti-trans. If you’re trying to explain it all away, you’re failing.
It’s ok that you don’t like Democrats, though. No big deal.
You're dumber then I thought... and I thought attorneys were supposed to be smart. Well you just blew that thought away Sunshine!! Yes please tell me how racist I am Mr. OK is a racist sign. But tell me again about your Texas white pride.. dude I'm laughing so hard now! To say your a clown would be doing a disservice to clowns around the world! The world is laughing at bro... now go get bowl haircut and stop trying to hang with the cool kids!!

Watching you crash and burn never gets old!!Lol!!!!

I see a show down in the white house where they might have to remove him forcefully. He might even try a coup with a few Generals, or martial law.

Is anyone here willing to take up arms for Trump? crazy question?

I see a show down in the white house where they might have to remove him forcefully. He might even try a coup with a few Generals, or martial law.

If it came to that, and I just don't see it, the only view President Trump would get is from behind bars...

You sound like espola or rat.
They are obviously insane.

I think that's why hrc is considering a return. But don't you just love these guys though? Running cover is what they do best! Just look at the response from Messy... poor dude should have stayed in his safe space.One confused individual!!
The poser has been confused about many things.

This is completely insane.
Who is "they" and why would they have to "remove him forcefully"?
Are you privy to information that would require this action, or is this conjecture based on your feelings?
Honest question.

You mean because Democrats know they canʻt win in 2020?

Back