Today in Fascism

I hope a Republican besides Trump takes office in 2020. I am losing my faith in the Republican party with their silence, it is time for them to take action.
I think democrats have shared your hope since 2016. And Tulsi is losing faith in her party too.

You sound like espola or rat.
They are obviously insane.
Seems we all partake in actual "news" as opposed to the made just for you stuff you consume. You are a shadow of your former 'conservative' self. Anyone who can't see through t's insanity is running with full blinders. Just watch his unhinged campaign rally in Minnesota. He knows he's toast, and probably so do you.

This is completely insane.
Who is "they" and why would they have to "remove him forcefully"?
Are you privy to information that would require this action, or is this conjecture based on your feelings?
Honest question.
Do you ever look outside the bubble these days? His meltdown is obvious.

You sound like espola or rat.
They are obviously insane.
Insane yes but it's just a hypothetical question. I remenber hearing stuff about how President was hoing to trybto stsybin office after his second term and I just laughed at that. If any sitting President tried what Dom was talking about that President would find out quickly that he made a huge mistake. But.. it ain't gonna happen.

I think Dom has been secretly writing a movie script about the off topic area of the forum and needed to shake things up a bit...

Seems we all partake in actual "news" as opposed to the made just for you stuff you consume. You are a shadow of your former 'conservative' self. Anyone who can't see through t's insanity is running with full blinders. Just watch his unhinged campaign rally in Minnesota. He knows he's toast, and probably so do you.
Another drunken rant from the rat...I guess since it's Friday it OK. Just don't drive whiskers...

Insane yes but it's just a hypothetical question. I remenber hearing stuff about how President was hoing to trybto stsybin office after his second term and I just laughed at that. If any sitting President tried what Dom was talking about that President would find out quickly that he made a huge mistake. But.. it ain't gonna happen.

I think Dom has been secretly writing a movie script about the off topic area of the forum and needed to shake things up a bit...
Ok, I get that, but its stupid.
I just want to get out of this circus.

I pmed dominic and asked him how to delete my account.
I cant figure out how to do it.
Do you know?

I hope a Republican besides Trump takes office in 2020. I am losing my faith in the Republican party with their silence, it is time for them to take action.
That will never happen. If another, significant , Republican jumps into the race they will only pull votes from Trump and ew will take office.... not an option.

Ok, I get that, but its stupid.
I just want to get out of this circus.

I pmed dominic and asked him how to delete my account.
I cant figure out how to do it.
Do you know?
Just take a sabbatical. I was talking with GBG at our kids game and he told me he hasn't been on the forum in a while. I believe he said you can't fix stupidity so why try. Funny though.. I thought about tapping out on Jan 1 and go a year without any type of social media. Hey I did year without shaving so why not...

Gabbard Threatens to Boycott Debate, Alleges DNC ‘Rigging Election Again’
By TOBIAS HOONHOUT
October 10, 2019 10:02 AM

Democratic Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) announced Thursday that she is “seriously considering” a boycott of the upcoming Democratic debate on Oct. 15, alleging that “the DNC and corporate media are trying to hijack the entire election process.”

“They are attempting to replace the roles of voters in the early states, using polling and other arbitrary methods which are not transparent or democratic, and holding so-called debates which are not debates at all but rather commercialized reality television meant to entertain, not inform or enlighten,” Gabbard said in the statement.
That reminds me of something.

Indeed he did! Trump said Elections rigged and democrats scoffed. Trump won the elections and democrats said the elections were rigged. But Gabby is saying what Bernie voters said when they felt the Bern of betrayal
Crooked DNC giving HRC the debate questions thru Fake News CNN.
Classic

Nice to have you here, Dominic. I, too, have often stated, for 2 years, that it may take the military to remove Trump from office, in any event (i.e. impeachment, loss of next election or even after his second term). A Republican such as Ben Sasse would be an unassailable choice for the conservatives and the Dems would appreciate the stability of returning to the rule of law and a balanced republic.
Meanwhile, Trump is so wildly unstable that he also may just quit after the holidays.

This is completely insane.
Who is "they" and why would they have to "remove him forcefully"?
Are you privy to information that would require this action, or is this conjecture based on your feelings?
Honest question.
It's called looking, listening and then making a reasonable deduction. Not your strong suits, I know.
Remember when you used to always say "Trump will take care of it," like he was your great new leader. Please resume that.

I want my cut.

Nice to have you here, Dominic. I, too, have often stated, for 2 years, that it may take the military to remove Trump from office, in any event (i.e. impeachment, loss of next election or even after his second term). A Republican such as Ben Sasse would be an unassailable choice for the conservatives and the Dems would appreciate the stability of returning to the rule of law and a balanced republic.
Meanwhile, Trump is so wildly unstable that he also may just quit after the holidays.
You better hope so.
Obama fucked your party so hard that your country had to make things right, gotta love it.
There will be no more McCain Republicans that matter.

Back