Today in Fascism

. . . but they would have saved a bundle . . . now they owe, owe, owe . . .
you get what you pay for.

Speaking of which is the half-ass plumber gone for good?

As I type he's twisting the T handle of Love at your curb....

You should realize an H2O reduction in.....3...2...1.......drip.

It seemed at least conceivable that Mick Mulvaney might be in danger of losing his dual roles as OMB director and “acting” White House chief of staff following a disastrous press conference on Thursday, during which he admitted the Trump administration held up aide for Ukraine in exchange for political help for President Trump.

To those who may be concerned about the “quid pro quo,” Mulvaney advised them to “get over it.”

But that danger grew far more real after Fox News host Sean Hannity threw Mulvaney under the bus and then drove over him on his afternoon radio show.

“What is Mulvaney even talking about?” Hannity wondered aloud. “I just think he's dumb, I really do. I don't even think he knows what he's talking about. That's my take on it.”

“You don't need a chief of staff's idiotic interpretation of things,” he added of Mulvaney, “when the president and the president of Ukraine and everybody else can read it all themselves. That's what's amazing.”

Hannity’s take stood in sharp contrast to that of his fellow conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who heaped praise on Mulvaney for his performance during his show.

“You hear how good Mulvaney is here?” Limbaugh said after playing a clip from one of his many contentious exchanges with reporters. “He’s wiry but he’s explosive. And he’s snarking back at ’em and they don’t even know it.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-...-admitting-quid-pro-quo-i-just-think-hes-dumb

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 294260, member: 1707"

It seemed at least conceivable that Mick Mulvaney might be in danger of losing his
dual roles as OMB director and “acting” White House chief of staff following a
disastrous press conference on Thursday, during which he admitted the Trump
administration held up aide for Ukraine
in exchange for political help for President Trump.

LIAR...!

To those who may be concerned about the “quid pro quo,” Mulvaney advised them to “get over it.”

But that danger grew far more real after Fox News host Sean Hannity threw Mulvaney under
the bus
and then drove over him on his afternoon radio show.

“What is Mulvaney even talking about?” Hannity wondered aloud. “I just think he's dumb, I really do.
I don't even think he knows what he's talking about. That's my take on it.”

“You don't need a chief of staff's idiotic interpretation of things,” he added of Mulvaney, “when
the president and the president of Ukraine and everybody else can read it all themselves.
That's what's amazing.”

Hannity’s take stood in sharp contrast to that of his fellow conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh,
who heaped praise on Mulvaney for his performance during his show.

“You hear how good Mulvaney is here?” Limbaugh said after playing a clip from one of his
many contentious exchanges with reporters. “He’s wiry but he’s explosive.
And he’s snarking back at ’em and they don’t even know it.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-...-admitting-quid-pro-quo-i-just-think-hes-dumb
/QUOTE

You posted absolute LIES.....

How's it feel to Post Absolute LIES....

There was NEVER any Quid Pro Quo nor did Mick Mulvaney admit
to any Quid Pro Quo....

You slurp at the trough of Evil and you will become Evil.....

Remember that Jackass from the Party of Jackasses.......

The Justice Department on Sunday offered an unusual statement that essentially distances the attorney general’s office from Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, The New York Times reports. Peter Carr, a DOJ spokesman, said Brian Benczkowski, head of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, and other officials, would not have met with Giuliani had they known his associates—Ukrainian businessmen Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman—were under investigation by officials in New York. “When Mr. Benczkowski and fraud section lawyers met with Mr. Giuliani, they were not aware of any investigation of Mr. Giuliani’s associates in the Southern District of New York and would not have met with him had they known,” Carr said. The statement appears to be a signal from the DOJ that they will no longer cooperate with Giuliani, and undercuts the narrative that the former mayor of New York is influential in Washington

Funny, reading about the alt right playbook and how they entice young impressionable whites towards their way of thinking. I was laughing at how many of the same things they push that I have seen repeated in here by the t-swallowers, hilarious. Like I told the plumber a couple years back he was using white nationalist/alt right talking points, as are his fellow likeminded and gullible comrades in here. We are all influenced by outside forces attempting to sway our opinions through advertisements and more and more through memes and other social media tactics. Its whether one is able to recognize that fact and see through the ploy that separates the men from the t-bots.

Funny, reading about the alt right playbook and how they entice young impressionable whites towards their way of thinking. I was laughing at how many of the same things they push that I have seen repeated in here by the t-swallowers, hilarious. Like I told the plumber a couple years back he was using white nationalist/alt right talking points, as are his fellow likeminded and gullible comrades in here. We are all influenced by outside forces attempting to sway our opinions through advertisements and more and more through memes and other social media tactics. Its whether one is able to recognize that fact and see through the ploy that separates the men from the t-bots.
Tell us all about it union rube.

Recognize you say. Lol!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/us/california-mother-warning-white-supremacists-soh/index.html

Unless you want to extract higher wages.

Job security, product allocation and decreasing an eight-year window for permanent new hires to reach the top of the pay scale were some of the final issues being hammered out, along with the economics of the deal. The union and its members have said health care, wages, job security and securing a pathway for temporary workers to reach permanent seniority were some of their top priorities.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/b...-agreement-update-settlement-deal/3991088002/

Back