Guidance are not for everyone

I have stayed here before. Steps from the beach and you cant beat the price.

WE. HAVE. A. VACCINE. FOR. THE. YEARLY. FLU. Not nearly enough people get it. Go get the flu vaccine - it's available right now! Go get it! That's how you stop being a goon.
Listen to how you write dude. My wife and I have NEVER or my kids have NEVER got the flu shot. I've been married to my wife almost 23 years and she has never had the flu. No joke. Why? Because she eats by the healthy rules. You never shoot the flu in your ass unless you choose to be unhealthy. That's your choice but dont call people coons for choosing NOT to inject poison and instead choose to eat apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, green peppers, cilantro, potatoes, avocados, corn on the con, artichokes, blueberry, strawberries, raspberries, cucumbers, beans, rices, cashews, sunflowers seeds and so many natural things. That's how to live by the rules of nature bro. Sh*t, I know this big fat guy who yells at people for having the wrong political views. "Wear a mask idiot" he always says and at night he eats like sh*t and drinks himself to sleep. Plus, he's on so many pills for heartburn and hypertension, he has to go to Rite aid every month to pick up his dope so he can stay alive. Obey the rules and this guy is disobeying the laws of nature and nature will kick his ass hard and then he will become a health care customer. Were all customers to someone on this planet.......lol!!!

WE. HAVE. A. VACCINE. FOR. THE. YEARLY. FLU. Not nearly enough people get it. Go get the flu vaccine - it's available right now! Go get it! That's how you stop being a goon.

you still haven't told me where to get my information? I'm just a dad trying to navigate all of this and provide my kids as much normalcy as possible. Please help me out. Where are you getting your information from??? Twitter? Facebook? CNN? Fox?

If i am doing irreparable damage to my children, i would like to know. Where do the non goons like yourself go for information? where is this information you are reading that i seem to be missing? please explain/share

The Flu Shot is NOT a vaccine it’s a seasonal vaccine because the Flu changes year to year and they put forth their best guess. This so many still get the Flu. Hell H1N1 still circulated globally. Everyone thinks a vaccine is going to be the end all be all for C19 and it’s not.

Yes, and if more people got the vaccine every year, fewer people would die of the flu because there would be less community spread. A lot of people still get the flu every year because only a percentage of people get the vaccine.

Covid-19 isn't mutating as much as the flu does. A vaccine will work, similarly to how the smallpox vaccine worked. Please please please do not let the antivax moron crowd sway you to not get the vaccine when it's widely available.

Yes, and if more people got the vaccine every year, fewer people would die of the flu because there would be less community spread. A lot of people still get the flu every year because only a percentage of people get the vaccine.

Covid-19 isn't mutating as much as the flu does. A vaccine will work, similarly to how the smallpox vaccine worked. Please please please do not let the antivax moron crowd sway you to not get the vaccine when it's widely available.
flu shot.jpg

4c9yuk.jpg

Your schtick ain't funny anymore, dude. You aren't contributing anything meaningful to any discussion at all.
I was funny at one time? I'm always funny dude, it's how I roll bro. I just use humor to deal with this sh*t in life bro. I've been here for over 9 years contributing and my DD has all the hardware to back up my takes. You just got here. We want our dd outside playing. Is that too much to ask? I dont contribute to anything, my ass!!!

This right here says everything I need to hear from you.....just stop now, because you obviously are in over your head.

Apparently you don't really want your daughter outside playing.
My dd is so tan dude, some people think she's half black. She's not, she's half white privilege and half Native American. She's surfing as I write and is outside everyday. She just cant play soccer. My wife was laughing when Elizabeth told "Indian Country" that she's in their corner. What a crock of dung that was My wife see's through all this and just laughs it off. I get mad but not anymore. I just make jokes about it. Were all in this together and need to be a family bro. Love each other. Remember, your leader said the light is on your side. You need to act with love bro and try and win us over from the darkness into the most wonderful light that the Dems have. HB dad is asking for help for God's sake, help him at least. Trust me dude, no one can help me and I clueless, foolish, and a coo coo all because........................

This right here says everything I need to hear from you.....just stop now, because you obviously are in over your head.
Not sure why you think that. His claim was that fewer people would get the flu if more people got the flu shot. From everything I’ve read, he was right. The flu shot lowers transmissions and means fewer people get it. Goes under the heading of partial herd immunity.

Listen to how you write dude. My wife and I have NEVER or my kids have NEVER got the flu shot. I've been married to my wife almost 23 years and she has never had the flu. No joke. Why? Because she eats by the healthy rules. You never shoot the flu in your ass unless you choose to be unhealthy. That's your choice but dont call people coons for choosing NOT to inject poison and instead choose to eat apples, oranges, bananas, tomatoes, green peppers, cilantro, potatoes, avocados, corn on the con, artichokes, blueberry, strawberries, raspberries, cucumbers, beans, rices, cashews, sunflowers seeds and so many natural things. That's how to live by the rules of nature bro. Sh*t, I know this big fat guy who yells at people for having the wrong political views. "Wear a mask idiot" he always says and at night he eats like sh*t and drinks himself to sleep. Plus, he's on so many pills for heartburn and hypertension, he has to go to Rite aid every month to pick up his dope so he can stay alive. Obey the rules and this guy is disobeying the laws of nature and nature will kick his ass hard and then he will become a health care customer. Were all customers to someone on this planet.......lol!!!

The two times I was talked into the getting a seasonal flu shot (h1n1) are the only times I've actually every had flu symptoms for almost a week (headaches, sore muscles, running nose, slight fever, etc) I swore I would not get another one but did again and same thing happened so I'm done with those until they improve or I can figure out how not to get sick when I get one.

I didn't miss a day of work for double digits years before taking a flu shot so I'm going to think /review things really closely before taking any more vaccines. Not saying I won't get a C19 one but don't think I want to be in the first Guinea group.

I feel like I'm pretty healthy, eat right, exercise, take supplements, get a excellent checkup, blood work review every year, doc had me to rerun one year when LDL came back 42 told me that was one of the lowest he's ever seen. Told me to eat more fish and I was like yeah already do so prescription fish oil pills man those were nasty. We're more into fresh foods and vegetables vs red meat and several vegetarians and vegans in the family so that's just how we eat for the most part.

The two times I was talked into the getting a seasonal flu shot (h1n1) are the only times I've actually every had flu symptoms for almost a week (headaches, sore muscles, running nose, slight fever, etc) I swore I would not get another one but did again and same thing happened so I'm done with those until they improve or I can figure out how not to get sick when I get one.

I didn't miss a day of work for double digits years before taking a flu shot so I'm going to think /review things really closely before taking any more vaccines. Not saying I won't get a C19 one but don't think I want to be in the first Guinea group.

I feel like I'm pretty healthy, eat right, exercise, take supplements, get a excellent checkup, blood work review every year, doc had me to rerun one year when LDL came back 42 told me that was one of the lowest he's ever seen. Told me to eat more fish and I was like yeah already do so prescription fish oil pills man those were nasty. We're more into fresh foods and vegetables vs red meat and several vegetarians and vegans in the family so that's just how we eat for the most part.
With your odds, its sounds like you will have the Corona for at least a week. Plus, all the experts on this message board have already told us their is going to be long term lung damage and brain damage. Why the f would you or anyone put that sh*t in their body?

With your odds, its sounds like you will have the Corona for at least a week. Plus, all the experts on this message board have already told us their is going to be long term lung damage and brain damage. Why the f would you or anyone put that sh*t in their body?

You get that martyr thing going, doctors telling you to sacrifice for the greater good.

I think that why I got the other ones, convincing myself that I don't want to be the one bringing anything back to the kids or family or anybody for that matter. I can take a week of sickness if that means I can't give to anybody if I happen to get it even through I take every precaution, have good habits, and have all the supplies, equipment, and machines to have a very clean living environment and hygiene.

Back