Guidance are not for everyone

To all those risking being outed on FB and social media, losing your job ((if you have one)) and risk potential arrest and stiff finds for playing a little soccer game, I wish you da best. I appreciate all of you for being trailblazers and laying it all online. I dedicate this song to all the DDs, dads and mama bears getting out there and balling. I'm getting real close to saying, "Fu*k it, I'm coming too......" I'm serious. Sports is life :) I don;t want my goat to get so far left behind from all the players in AZ, TX, NV and CO and in the UGGLY socal league, she will be left behind in da dust. I was taught to obey all the rules from the Government, State and Local officials. I hope I get a big reward of karma love for being obedient......lol. Enjoy the games today you guys and stay safe. I'm jealous and pissed all in one which makes me very unpredictable. I love soccer you guys and I had no idea. I love this game and I love sports.

Nope... just work... and managed to find one of the hottest weeks on record. I love AZ, though, Spicoli. Scottsdale is Newport without the water.
My old partner lives in Scottsdale. Gated community and a golf course. Killer digs. Had a pool too. I visited when it was 120 and it was pure hell and then I visited in winter and I thought about moving there too but then I remembered that hot August. I could live in AZ. I'm getting cold when I should be hot so I know it's time to head to dessert to retire and then get placed in a nursing home.

My old partner lives in Scottsdale. Gated community and a golf course. Killer digs. Had a pool too. I visited when it was 120 and it was pure hell and then I visited in winter and I thought about moving there too but then I remembered that hot August. I could live in AZ. I'm getting cold when I should be hot so I know it's time to head to dessert to retire and then get placed in a nursing home.

It's humid this time of year but you just don't go outside for 2 months. Problem is it's not that great of a tax haven... but you can still get a decent house in Scottsdale for $500k. Then you can go have a cocktail and street tacos with Barkley.

It's humid this time of year but you just don't go outside for 2 months. Problem is it's not that great of a tax haven... but you can still get a decent house in Scottsdale for $500k. Then you can go have a cocktail and street tacos with Barkley.
My buddy Colin is looking at Summerlin, NV. I guess it's outside Vegas. Great place to live. I'm actually looking as well for base camp. I got land connection way the hell far away but I dont want to live like a hermit in retirement. I love poker and think that might be the best chance for me to go pro.

My buddy Colin is looking at Summerlin, NV. I guess it's outside Vegas. Great place to live. I'm actually looking as well for base camp. I got land connection way the hell far away but I dont want to live like a hermit in retirement. I love poker and think that might be the best chance for me to go pro.

Summerlin feels pretty far out... not much other than homes. I'm sure you've been there for a Vegas tournament, haven't you? Bettye Wilson soccer complex? Kellogg is out that way, too. I think Vegas has water problems if it continues to grow. Not that AZ doesn't, but Vegas relies on Lake Mead.

Summerlin feels pretty far out... not much other than homes. I'm sure you've been there for a Vegas tournament, haven't you? Bettye Wilson soccer complex? Kellogg is out that way, too. I think Vegas has water problems if it continues to grow. Not that AZ doesn't, but Vegas relies on Lake Mead.
My goat has never played in a Vegas tournament.

My goat has never played in a Vegas tournament.
I'm pissed about that too btw, Just a fan. I heard cool stories about all the fun. This year was going to be the first. My dd played league games against the Heat only. That sucks that I missed all that fun too. We only did Surf Cup, Blues Cup, Legends Classic & Legends Showcase, West Coast, Joy Faucet Invitational and few others. One in Dallas as well.

Last edited:
"A total of 77 tests from 11 NFL teams processed by the same New Jersey lab came back positive from Saturday's COVID-19 testing, per league source. All 77 individuals underwent an additional point of care test -- and all tested negative. "

it as if our reporting doesn't seem accurate at all????? nothing to see here

"A total of 77 tests from 11 NFL teams processed by the same New Jersey lab came back positive from Saturday's COVID-19 testing, per league source. All 77 individuals underwent an additional point of care test -- and all tested negative. "

it as if our reporting doesn't seem accurate at all????? nothing to see here
Just to ensure the portion of the story you shared isn't miss leading....
"BioReference, which the NFL hired to conduct all of its COVID-19 testing, uses five labs around the country to process the league's daily tests. The New Jersey lab was the only one to produce false positives over the weekend."

"BioReference, which the NFL hired to conduct all of its COVID-19 testing, uses five labs around the country to process the league's daily tests. The New Jersey lab was the only one to produce false positives over the weekend."

so one out of five is 20%, correct? seems like a big deal when this entire country is shutdown over something less than 1%.

Makes you wonder about Bioreference's efforts during the height of the NJ outbreak. Was this an outlier event given such a small sample size or where there issues with their testing when testing was at it's highest volume in NJ.

so one out of five is 20%, correct? seems like a big deal when this entire country is shutdown over something less than 1%.
Interesting way to look at it and expand to the United States. What would be a more accurate statement is that the numbers that ran through the New Jersey lab should be questioned which are people from New Jersey not the whole nation. The likely conclusion is that a portion of the New Jersey cases are wrong.

In Maricopa Country (basically the Phx metro area) if you tested positive for covid and die they automatically count that as a covid death.

That obviously means our death count is going to be over stated.

You can watch someone from Maricopa explain that here. Also beneath that there is a copy of how Maricopa counts it. In that they explain they are using Fed guidelines as to how they count.

Interesting way to look at it and expand to the United States. What would be a more accurate statement is that the numbers that ran through the New Jersey lab should be questioned which are people from New Jersey not the whole nation. The likely conclusion is that a portion of the New Jersey cases are wrong.
Probably worth noting.....
"Our investigation indicated that these were most likely false positive results, caused by an isolated contamination during test preparation in the New Jersey laboratory. Reagents, analyzers and staff were all ruled out as possible causes and subsequent testing has indicated that the issue has been resolved. All individuals impacted have been confirmed negative and informed."

Back