CA youth sports

Um. I was actually talking about school and soccer. Nobody on here gives a shit whether or not I think there is a God or what degrees I hold. And why should they? I think we would rather talk about soccer.
This is just between you and I. Let's not bring in the all the others. If they want to read or jump in and call me names, then that's ok too. I just asked you too questions and you refused to answer. You challenged me to an intelligent debate and you already lost by not answering my questions. One more time. How many degrees do you hold and is there a God, yes or no. Once I know the answer to those two Qs, then we can start in on soccer debating.

This is just between you and I. Let's not bring in the all the others. If they want to read or jump in and call me names, then that's ok too. I just asked you to questions and you refused to answer. You challenged me to an intelligent debate and you already lost by not answering my questions. One more time. How many degrees do you hold and is there a God, yes or no. Once I know the answer to those two Qs, then we can start in on soccer debating.
* two

Goodbye.

Reactions: htk
* two

Goodbye.
You see, I already knew you had degrees, not a degree. To be fair with you, I will drop Q #2 from the intelligence debate. That's a hard one to answer and not all can get that answer right so they just get mad when asked that simple question. Usually they say, "goodbye."

what did you suggest they do? They were spot on to write this. I am not a surf fan but in this instance would give them the $$ for the fine for doing the right thing and standing up for the kids.
End their note after their third paragraph. The rest of it became an unprofessional pissing match that will not help their/our cause. Already being picked up by Soccer America and other media with unfavorable tones.

End their note after their third paragraph. The rest of it became an unprofessional pissing match that will not help their/our cause. Already being picked up by Soccer America and other media with unfavorable tones.
At first I was in favor of Surf’s actions. The more I think of it, they should just shut up and take the blame. Most clubs in California followed the rules. Surf bend the rules and they got caught.

As a team manager, I kept hearing from parents why our club didn’t do what Liverpool, surf, and others were doing. Why did we have to follow the rules when others didn’t.

Now that we are so close to opening up, it’s time for Surf to just take it and shut up. If you wanted to pick this political battle with ABC then you should have done it with the governor or mayor back in summer of 2020. You got caught and own it now.

[
Yes, I want to know that too. Oh wait, my DD injured herself 3 weeks ago and PT said probably another 6 weeks :(
Ugh I'm so sorry to hear this, hope her recovery goes well.
I too am curious about the ECNL games but i've learned how to wait and wait and wait so I guess I will continue to do that.

Most clubs in California followed the rules. Surf bend the rules and they got caught.
team manager,
Rules are always made to be broken. Life is not fare. I was always told to shut up and stop being a big baby. It is hard to see others have nice things but not all nice things end well. I want the kids to play so let them play :) BTW, you seem like a really nice TM. Great insight and you take time to help us all when we get out of line. You know these soccer parents all too well and I for one need a correction from time to time :)

After a year of bad decisions regarding California kids and youth sports, no they’re wrong. It’s disgusting what calif kids have had to deal with. Wake up. Nobody gives a rip about abc or soccer America. Surf cares about kids,

Tell me about your intelligence first and then I will tell you about mine. Two questions to start with. First, what degrees do you hold? Second, Is there a God? Let's start here and then we can debate who is more intelligent. Based on what my brain is telling me, I am way more intelligent then you, hands down. I am open to being wrong so go ahead and give me your opening statement.
Are you kidding. A battle of the wits and you want your opponent to divulge their educational background. When you have already shared yours on many of your previous handles. Please, this is ridiculous. And keep God out if it. The most brillant people in the world may argue God does not exist and rest on a few words. Prove it. If you can read one word of this do not respond.

Last edited:
Are you kidding. A battle of the wits and you want your opponent to divulge their educational background. When you have already shared yours on many of your previous handles. Please, this is ridiculous. And keep God out if it. The most brillant people in the world may argue God does not exist and rest on a few words. Prove it. If you can read one word of this do not respond.
Lastman, I asked these two Q's for Glitter Hater. Are you jumping in when it's none of your business? I have a God Topic open but no one chatting about the Lord. I just wanted to confirm what I already knew regarding Q #1. Q #2 was only a yes or no question bro. I wasn't asking for a debate about the Great Almighty. I was only curious if Hater would just answer the question like I asked, yes or no. It doesn't make you any less intelligent if Hater is a non believer like you are. The proof is in the way you reacted to my discussion with someone else. Think about that Last Man. My main point has always been about the kids and how some were treated by assholes in youth sports and used as pawns. Very bad move to use kids as pawns and lie to them.

Bump all off topic. Sorry guys, I took the bait from Lastman. I will only talk soccer from here on out. Good night natives:)

Ever since his little meltdown the other day (purely brought on by himself) hes been the bully and be liteing up everyone he can on here like he does, maybe should change his name to Cobrakai, hes not the victim with his " Cmon Guys , Pleas this and please that"

Once he got a poster to hear his cry wolf bullshit , hes runs around blasting people for their comments and then proceeds to talk about how he got fuck, well everyone know he is the reason his soccer world got fuck.

Dude we all can see that YOUR the reason your blackballed, and you should STFU before you ruin more of any small chance your kiddo has......

If you had any sense , you'd tone it down by 85% and stop with your rants.

Do you ever read what you write? Honestly you live in some fucking weird imaginary place where you think you have something to contribute.

Take your wife to lunch she will appreciate that, stop posting ....

Leave these forums alone so we can enjoy them again, instead of making them all about you in every thread stupid.
Ever since his little meltdown the other day (purely brought on by himself) hes been the bully and be liteing up everyone he can on here like he does, maybe should change his name to Cobrakai, hes not the victim with his " Cmon Guys , Pleas this and please that"
That’s why I don’t like this person there will be a conversation talking about Topic A & Topic B and the poster always starts talking about Surf and their kid & championships and that’s cool and all but to talk about it in every thread like nobody cares man lol. I only ever hopped on this forum to educate myself in this dog eat dog world but it’s like damn some folks are annoying.
Once he got a poster to hear his cry wolf bullshit , hes runs around blasting people for their comments and then proceeds to talk about how he got fuck, well everyone know he is the reason his soccer world got fuck.

Dude we all can see that YOUR the reason your blackballed, and you should STFU before you ruin more of any small chance your kiddo has......

If you had any sense , you'd tone it down by 85% and stop with your rants.

Do you ever read what you write? Honestly you live in some fucking weird imaginary place where you think you have something to contribute.

Take your wife to lunch she will appreciate that, stop posting ....

Leave these forums alone so we can enjoy them again, instead of making them all about you in every thread stupid.
That’s why I don’t like this person there will be a conversation talking about Topic A & Topic B and the poster always starts jumps in talking about Surf and their kid & championships and that’s cool and all but to talk about it in every thread like nobody cares man lol. I only ever hopped on this forum to educate myself in this dog eat dog world but it’s like damn some folks are annoying.

That’s why I don’t like this person there will be a conversation talking about Topic A & Topic B and the poster always starts jumps in talking about Surf and their kid & championships and that’s cool and all but to talk about it in every thread like nobody cares man lol. I only ever hopped on this forum to educate myself in this dog eat dog world but it’s like damn some folks are annoying.
Hey coach from LAFC, my name is Bill. I'm a dad of 17 year female soccer player in socal. How many daughters you got? You and your crew of parents annoy the shit out of me and that's why I come back. You are not hear to educate yourself. I have 11 years of socal soccer youth experience. I can educate you so much coach if you PM me. I know it all. You are lying coach and what else is new. Keep speaking lie, liar. Happy Sunday coach-

Last edited:
After a year of bad decisions regarding California kids and youth sports, no they’re wrong. It’s disgusting what calif kids have had to deal with. Wake up. Nobody gives a rip about abc or soccer America. Surf cares about kids,
Ummmm, no. Surf cares about #1 $$ and #2 expanding its brand across the country. Their care for the kids is only through the lens of how can they help us with #1 and 2.

You can't tell me that holding a tournament, out of state, at the peak of the pandemic, against state travel bans, after AZ field closures, after other tournaments in the area had been cancelled, and during a D1 recruiting ban was for the kids. No. That's called trying to do everything possible to make up for a revenue shortfall, including thwarting laws and rules that most other CA soccer clubs rightly decided to follow, and then using that defiance to try and recruit players from other clubs that made the difficult decision to follow the law.

And now, though I agree with their position that kids should be able to resume playing. If their primary concern was for their kids and the rest of our soccer playing kids and kids playing other sports, then they wouldn't have thrown everyone else under the bus in their written reply nor would they fan the flames with personal attacks directed at local homeowners and politicians. The judge down there looks like he may have thrown all SD clubs a lifeline to get reopened sooner (Surf not involved in that lawsuit), but picking fights with groups that can completely shut down your business (and keep your customers off the field) is not an astute strategy if your #1 care is the kids.

Ummmm, no. Surf cares about #1 $$ and #2 expanding its brand across the country. Their care for the kids is only through the lens of how can they help us with #1 and 2.

You can't tell me that holding a tournament, out of state, at the peak of the pandemic, against state travel bans, after AZ field closures, after other tournaments in the area had been cancelled, and during a D1 recruiting ban was for the kids. No. That's called trying to do everything possible to make up for a revenue shortfall, including thwarting laws and rules that most other CA soccer clubs rightly decided to follow, and then using that defiance to try and recruit players from other clubs that made the difficult decision to follow the law.

And now, though I agree with their position that kids should be able to resume playing. If their primary concern was for their kids and the rest of our soccer playing kids and kids playing other sports, then they wouldn't have thrown everyone else under the bus in their written reply nor would they fan the flames with personal attacks directed at local homeowners and politicians. The judge down there looks like he may have thrown all SD clubs a lifeline to get reopened sooner (Surf not involved in that lawsuit), but picking fights with groups that can completely shut down your business (and keep your customers off the field) is not an astute strategy if your #1 care is the kids.
Um, I agree with you on a few things, mainly the kids have to play. I can speak on experience, things are not good down in Ranch Sante Fe. I used to hang out down there 4 times a week for two years. Its a war down there with those old horse fields, neighbors, traffic is insane and kids playing soccer. It's personal and nasty. They take nasty to whole new level, let me tell you. So this is all shit and I'm pissed still today. The kids Canada, the kids bro. Soocer fan 4 life brought my feeling a little bit on this. Many and I mean so many 2021, 2022 and 2023 have been locked out of any training unless you sneak over a fence like that Messy dude's son did early on. Rules are made to broken and laws too now. I pray for peace for the kids sake. Peace to you Canada. Back at your brother-

Hey coach from LAFC, my name is Bill. I'm a dad of 17 year female soccer player in socal. How many daughters you got? You and your crew of parents annoy the shit out of me and that's why I come back. You are not hear to educate yourself. I have 11 years of socal soccer youth experience. I can educate you so much coach if you PM me. I know it all. You are lying coach and what else is new. Keep speaking lie, liar. Happy Sunday coach-
keep bullying people "I CRUSHED my own dreams, we all see thru your bullshit now.

Your filled with so much regret (from what Ive been told by you a fucking hundred times before you changed your tune the other day and tried to blame your kid for making the decisions -ha loser-) it just consumes you and your the real hater of so cal soccer forum.

Let these other parents , myself included enjoy the ride with our soccer player

by the way Im having a nice Sprouts Green tea blend ......

Unfortunately theres a business aspect to running a club.

I believe Surf Cup should have been cancelled as well. It was fun winning it again, but it was not necessary during the Pandemic , I thankful it was on for my kiddos to participle and play some meaning full games cause they need it but it was purely done for revenue.

Surf has done a great job of keeping their players in form (when they could) and by being active they warrant asking for money from the parents . Im not a surf fan , but I do appreciate them for hosting thru this time (Scrimmages)while my club was a bit hesitant to bend or break some rules.

Unfortunately theres a business aspect to running a club.

I believe Surf Cup should have been cancelled as well. It was fun winning it again, but it was not necessary during the Pandemic , I thankful it was on for my kiddos to participle and play some meaning full games cause they need it but it was purely done for revenue.

Surf has done a great job of keeping their players in form (when they could) and by being active they warrant asking for money from the parents . Im not a surf fan , but I do appreciate them for hosting thru this time (Scrimmages)while my club was a bit hesitant to bend or break some rules.
Thanks you so much for letting us know your not a Surf fan and letting the world know about USL. Like I told you a million times, rule breakers and liars is the way it WAS. Not no more, just watch more as each day comes before you. Oh boy, we are in for fucking ride of a lifetime. Sit back and enjoy the roller coaster that never will stop for you. I got the fuck off two years ago and let me tell ya, it's liberating as hell 46.

Back