CA youth sports

How many in the Teachers Union leadership are actively teaching?

Power (like the anonymity of a screen name) tends to give people a sense of empowerment. Many get addicted and it changes them.

Odd that not ALL teachers Unions are so anti-science. Just a small handful like CA and VA.

Sure. That’s one excuse when you have the minority (and wrong) view. You gonna stage a teacher union uprising on March 4 after you’re done with your Q thing in DC?

Another coach? I forgot about you. Long game no see.

If he’s a coach I think he’d be more careful in calling people morons and dropping the c word. It’s the type of behavior that will get you fired these days from any college or high school or academy team, and most other clubs tend to frown on such behavior.

If he’s a coach I think he’d be more careful in calling people morons and dropping the c word. It’s the type of behavior that will get you fired these days from any college or high school or academy team, and most other clubs tend to frown on such behavior.
I say coach loosely, just for your information Grace, FYI :) I was coach and let me tell you, no one real coach would ever talk like that. Yes, a coach can share what he/she thinks behind close does and places like that. Nope, these coaches here at the forum can call parents names all they want. We even have a TM from time to time jump in call parents names all because....... It's the story of my life in the soccer world. Some these coaches think their all that and can tell us parents, the customers, to you know what? You know what Grace, I'm cussing again :) I like it this time. It's time to drive home the point and get us to the next chapter.

End of discussion. Nuff said :)
There are people without children here too Billy lol the sad thing is when you say “Nuff Said” your narcissistic brain turns that into some sort of win somehow and you get to go to sleep at night thinking you “silenced” someone on a forum. I proved you wrong in every statement but you’ll never quit lol

The rules are still too restrictive. Surf stood up for us when no one else would. Would we be able to even play in two weeks if it wasn't for the pressure of this pending injunction in San Diego by other sports coaches? Did the governor loosen the rules because of this pending litigation?

Here is an article today.

A new court ruling will likely allow further loosening of restrictions for both indoor and outdoor youth sports throughout California.

Note this important paragraph:

Similar lawsuits are expected this coming week in other counties - including Los Angeles, Orange, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Riverside and San Bernardino.

Soccer is high contact like football, but only football rugby waterpolo have the weekly testing requirement.

masks are strongly encouraged for soccer players but not required.

This line makes me think ECNL/GA showcases may be out of the question as well as games in NV and AZ (also Albion Cup):

• Teams must not participate in out-of-state games and tournaments; several multistate outbreaks have been reported around the nation, including California residents.

Not correct, soccer is listed as a yellow moderate contact sport per the guidelines for the return to youth sports. The superintendent of the school district sent me the colored tier list showing the sports in various categories.

Not correct, soccer is listed as a yellow moderate contact sport per the guidelines for the return to youth sports. The superintendent of the school district sent me the colored tier list showing the sports in various categories.

Don't know what you where sent

It's both actually listed as high contact outdoor sport and orange moderate tier 3

Table: Youth and Adult Recreational Sports* Permitted by Current Tier of County

In any case the good news is at the bottom

If competition for high- and moderate-contact sports is permitted to resume in a county pursuant to this updated guidance, competition is not required to cease if the county's adjusted case rate exceeds the 14 per 100,000 threshold.

Once a county starts there good and some will be able to pretty soon maybe on 2/26 like orange county could.

Don't know what you where sent

It's both actually listed as high contact outdoor sport and orange moderate tier 3

Table: Youth and Adult Recreational Sports* Permitted by Current Tier of County

In any case the good news is at the bottom

If competition for high- and moderate-contact sports is permitted to resume in a county pursuant to this updated guidance, competition is not required to cease if the county's adjusted case rate exceeds the 14 per 100,000 threshold.

Once a county starts there good and some will be able to pretty soon maybe on 2/26 like orange county could.

This is what the school superintendent sent me.

Attachments

• CIF_CV-19_Guidelines (1).pdf
    217.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm going to fast until the kids can play sports in socal. This will be a peaceful fast. The kids need to play, businesses need to be able to be open so they can serve others, kids need to go to school so they can learn. Parents need to work so they can feel good about themselves. People need to go outside and get sun. Today, socal weather is why you live here and deal with all the other gnarly stuff, like no sports for children or school. I will take the beautiful sun, surf, waves and 75 degrees any time.

Cry more.

Back