CA youth sports

How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you use words like "loserville," really? Is that your idea of an intelligent, mature argument? This is kind of an ironic statement coming from you.
Hey Hater, some day you will take me serious. Anyone who uses kids for political purposes is a fucker. Is that better?

P
I agree that it was time for them to stand up. I don't know anything about surf, but it does seem like they get picked on quite a bit.
Plus, I was talking to Oh Cananda the teacher, not you. If I respond to someone post, that means it's for them, not you Hater.

Our local water polo team has been debating this. The issue is the Karen’s and what happened with surf. The ability to play at 14/100k is an exemption to the normal rules. The fear is if you are caught (or if some parent is stupid enough to post on social media) you’ll be banned from league play as a potential virus spreader. Water polo though is a rich kids sport and they can afford weekly testing. So the choice there is do we do league and pass on outside tournaments or do we just go out of state? Partially the question depends on what la county allows because if no la a league isn’t feasible (and like soccer the best competition is oc/San Diego which won’t be allowed from vc).

The question for soccer is whether for oldest testing is required...if so I don’t see this being workable for a lot of teams that can’t afford it.
Testing isn’t required for soccer if not written in the order.

How do you expect anybody to take you seriously when you use words like "loserville," really? Is that your idea of an intelligent, mature argument? This is kind of an ironic statement coming from you.

Ever since his little meltdown the other day (purely brought on by himself) hes been the bully and be liteing up everyone he can on here like he does, maybe should change his name to Cobrakai, hes not the victim with his " Cmon Guys , Pleas this and please that"

Once he got a poster to hear his cry wolf bullshit , hes runs around blasting people for their comments and then proceeds to talk about how he got fuck, well everyone know he is the reason his soccer world got fuck.

Dude we all can see that YOUR the reason your blackballed, and you should STFU before you ruin more of any small chance your kiddo has......

If you had any sense , you'd tone it down by 85% and stop with your rants.

Do you ever read what you write? Honestly you live in some fucking weird imaginary place where you think you have something to contribute.

Take your wife to lunch she will appreciate that, stop posting ....

Leave these forums alone so we can enjoy them again, instead of making them all about you in every thread stupid.

While it may satisfy big egos to write this, it is not the most business-savvy approach to get your players back on the field. This will not help their cause. They should have ended it after the third paragraph. Another instance of Surf leadership #fails.

Plenty of Surf parent lurkers on this forum. Let us know when your kids get back on the field please. Genuinely interested and hope it is soon.
what did you suggest they do? They were spot on to write this. I am not a surf fan but in this instance would give them the $$ for the fine for doing the right thing and standing up for the kids.

what did you suggest they do? They were spot on to write this. I am not a surf fan but in this instance would give them the $$ for the fine for doing the right thing and standing up for the kids.
Im not a surf fan either but their letter stating they will continue to write checks was pretty amazing
We seem to be right there with play time , I said nothing till 2022 so Im more than happy I was wrong.
Just curious how the last 3-4 months plays out for ECNL
Do we stack games on weekends?

Ever since his little meltdown the other day (purely brought on by himself) hes been the bully and be liteing up everyone he can on here like he does, maybe should change his name to Cobrakai, hes not the victim with his " Cmon Guys , Pleas this and please that"

Once he got a poster to hear his cry wolf bullshit , hes runs around blasting people for their comments and then proceeds to talk about how he got fuck, well everyone know he is the reason his soccer world got fuck.

Dude we all can see that YOUR the reason your blackballed, and you should STFU before you ruin more of any small chance your kiddo has......

If you had any sense , you'd tone it down by 85% and stop with your rants.

Do you ever read what you write? Honestly you live in some fucking weird imaginary place where you think you have something to contribute.

Take your wife to lunch she will appreciate that, stop posting ....

Leave these forums alone so we can enjoy them again, instead of making them all about you in every thread stupid.
Just another reason amongst many as to why we to get back to full school and weekends of youth sports games...Immediately!

All I can do is laugh at you. I know many others have blocked you, I should have followed suit I suppose.
Go ahead laugh at me and not follow me. Remember, dont mess with the kids. Keep laughing Hater, "hahahahaha, kids can;t go to school and cant play spots, hahahahahaha" Check this out. One of the avatars who has not been very nice to me PM me the other day and said they were wrong about me and now applaud me and support my efforts now. I hope some day to change your view of me hater. I would for your sake ignore me. When you lose the arguments, they ignore me. Ask Espola. I won all the debates with him and he quit and surrendered to crush and you are about to as well.

Im not a surf fan either but their letter stating they will continue to write checks was pretty amazing
We seem to be right there with play time , I said nothing till 2022 so Im more than happy I was wrong.
Yes, I want to know that too. Oh wait, my DD injured herself 3 weeks ago and PT said probably another 6 weeks :(

I was wondering this too- And how are they going to handle the no leaving the state? We have two tournaments coming up out of state, I'm wondering now if we get to attend or if they will cancel?

Orange county under 14/100 latest look so looks promising for 2/26.

San Diego, LA in the 20s still but if orange county can host the games, why not? There adjacent counties so can't OC host and play LA or SD county teams? No LA vs SD if the guidance is strictly followed so schedule those for later.

Going to be a feeding frenzy in getting field permits for games now so have to see how it shakes out?

Go ahead laugh at me and not follow me. Remember, dont mess with the kids. Keep laughing Hater, "hahahahaha, kids can;t go to school and cant play spots, hahahahahaha" Check this out. One of the avatars who has not been very nice to me PM me the other day and said they were wrong about me and now applaud me and support my efforts now. I hope some day to change your view of me hater. I would for your sake ignore me. When you lose the arguments, they ignore me. Ask Espola. I won all the debates with him and he quit and surrendered to crush and you are about to as well.
Vive la résistance!

I was wondering this too- And how are they going to handle the no leaving the state? We have two tournaments coming up out of state, I'm wondering now if we get to attend or if they will cancel?
previous guidance also said out of state travel so this is not new. Our team will go is my guess

Orange county under 14/100 latest look so looks promising for 2/26.

San Diego, LA in the 20s still but if orange county can host the games, why not? There adjacent counties so can't OC host and play LA or SD county teams? No LA vs SD if the guidance is strictly followed so schedule those for later.

Going to be a feeding frenzy in getting field permits for games now so have to see how it shakes out?
That would be amazing. My dd PT told us to not rush back or you could crush your dreams. Some clubs have never stopped playing. I wont mention names but the majority of clubs stuck at Great Park have not player or practiced for 12 months. We should have a 21 day "get back in shape" training camp before anyone does a USL or ECNL games in socal. I'm getting concerned that the push to get back and play is too quick.

I'm sorry, are we having an argument? I'm more than happy to have an intelligent debate with you, what would you like to debate? I am all for schools being open and for the kids playing. Is "hater" the buzz word of the day? Cool.

I'm sorry, are we having an argument? I'm more than happy to have an intelligent debate with you, what would you like to debate? I am all for schools being open and for the kids playing. Is "hater" the buzz word of the day? Cool.
Tell me about your intelligence first and then I will tell you about mine. Two questions to start with. First, what degrees do you hold? Second, Is there a God? Let's start here and then we can debate who is more intelligent. Based on what my brain is telling me, I am way more intelligent then you, hands down. I am open to being wrong so go ahead and give me your opening statement.

Tell me about your intelligence first and then I will tell you about mine. Two questions to start with. First, what degrees do you hold? Second, Is there a God? Let's start here and then we can debate who is more intelligent. Based on what my brain is telling me, I am way more intelligent then you, hands down. I am open to being wrong so go ahead and give me your opening statement.
Um. I was actually talking about school and soccer. Nobody on here gives a shit whether or not I think there is a God or what degrees I hold. And why should they? I think we would rather talk about soccer.

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

...go with Wisdom.

Back