Actions in support of the Second Amendment

Anti-bad-cop. I have good cops in my family.

Bad cop example --
Bad cops wheeling victim into hospital ER--

Victim: "I can't feel my legs."
Bad cop: "We're done with your little games."

There's a longer version youtube video mostly made from the bad-cop bodycam videos out there, if you choose to search for it.

Last edited:
Just an example -- last night the black guy who lives across the creek from us put out surplus food (as he does once a week or so --his daughter works at a free-food pantry and she calls him when there is some stuff left at the end of the day) on the porch of the manager's office. While I was there, I picked up a jar of peanut butter, some brussel sprouts, a couple of medium-sized potatoes, a bunch of grapes, a can of coconut water, and my mail. Also at the table were the Mexican guy who lives next to the black guy, a Chinese woman from deeper in the park, (the last 2 speak only limited English). a white woman, and me, the only white man there.

I buy my lottery tickets from the little store down the road next to the auto repair shop that has a t-2024 flag flying.

Awwww....sounds like Mayberry.

The President can do nothing on that line without the help of Congress (assuming here that the Supreme Court will not upend the will of the people and Congress again).

1) Standard practice by you..no answer to the original question. Shocker
2) SCOTUS? The will of what people? How about following what the Constitution says?

1) Standard practice by you..no answer to the original question. Shocker
2) SCOTUS? The will of what people? How about following what the Constitution says?
I have posted an answer on this topic more than, once, but it's not in the President's power to enact on his own --

A year of compulsory national service, thus taking the "well-regulated militia" phrase of the 2A seriously. The year could be accomplished within 5 years of HS graduation (or by age 25 if not a HS graduate), consisting of basic military training, specialty weapons/tactics training for those capable and willing, and service in a hard-to-fill billet for the remainder of the time, perhaps just KP duty in support of the basic/specialty training. Successful completion of the weapons training would permit the citizen to possess a standard weapon issued to him to be maintained in his residence for use in times of national need. The "year" could alternately be completed by a 4-year program similar to ROTC with a reserve officer's commission at college graduation. For those opposed to military training, an alternate one year (or four 3-month segments) of service, similar to local community service programs but on a national scale -- things like National Forest/National Park grunt work, service as an orderly in a VA hospital, or something similar.

This would not only have the benefit of added manpower at low cost, but also the benefit of weeding out those who should never have access to powerful weapons.

He doesn't have one remember? He'll just post another article about something gun-related blah blah blah
Or his newest comment.. <<chuckle>>
<<chuckle>> is reserved as a response to those who theorize I post under multiple personalities here.

I have posted an answer on this topic more than, once, but it's not in the President's power to enact on his own --

A year of compulsory national service, thus taking the "well-regulated militia" phrase of the 2A seriously. The year could be accomplished within 5 years of HS graduation (or by age 25 if not a HS graduate), consisting of basic military training, specialty weapons/tactics training for those capable and willing, and service in a hard-to-fill billet for the remainder of the time, perhaps just KP duty in support of the basic/specialty training. Successful completion of the weapons training would permit the citizen to possess a standard weapon issued to him to be maintained in his residence for use in times of national need. The "year" could alternately be completed by a 4-year program similar to ROTC with a reserve officer's commission at college graduation. For those opposed to military training, an alternate one year (or four 3-month segments) of service, similar to local community service programs but on a national scale -- things like National Forest/National Park grunt work, service as an orderly in a VA hospital, or something similar.

This would not only have the benefit of added manpower at low cost, but also the benefit of weeding out those who should never have access to powerful weapons.

^^^^That's your solution to gun control and crime in America?!?! I bet you sat there and thought your were forming a well-thought answer. I'm sure all the criminals will just be beating the recruiter's office door down to get in and sign up. If that's all you could come up to solve gun control problems, which in reality is a crime-related problem, since law-abiding citizens don't break the law, then we really are destined for failure.

Access to powerful weapons? How do you define who has access and who doesn't? You could say a 9mm is a powerful weapon. Yet my 10yo has been shooting since age 7 and has better safe gun handling skills than many adults I've seen around firearms. And don't get me started with criminals. It's obvious how they view firearms. Especially the ones who aren't permitted to have one, yet still seem to find access to one and commit more crimes.

^^^^That's your solution to gun control and crime in America?!?! I bet you sat there and thought your were forming a well-thought answer. I'm sure all the criminals will just be beating the recruiter's office door down to get in and sign up. If that's all you could come up to solve gun control problems, which in reality is a crime-related problem, since law-abiding citizens don't break the law, then we really are destined for failure.

Access to powerful weapons? How do you define who has access and who doesn't? You could say a 9mm is a powerful weapon. Yet my 10yo has been shooting since age 7 and has better safe gun handling skills than many adults I've seen around firearms. And don't get me started with criminals. It's obvious how they view firearms. Especially the ones who aren't permitted to have one, yet still seem to find access to one and commit more crimes.
I'm guessing you have never been to Boot Camp in any service.

Bad cop example --

There's a longer version youtube video mostly made from the bad-cop bodycam videos out there, if you choose to search for it.
So are you anti bad President as well? With all the evidence pointing to how bad Uncle Joe is you still support him. What about anti bad VP? Anti bad organization? Like the fraud that is BLM?

Only because it is true,
Weird. When I said something was true you went off the handle accusing me of things all because you assumed I just didnt like an opposing viewpoint, even after I showed the author to be a known liar. Yet now your response is, " because its true"?

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

wut? well, at least you tried.

You remind me of those videos of cops making self-serving statements after they fuck something up just for the benefit of their bodycam record.

There are bad cops. Nobody disputes that. Just like there a bad judges, bad doctors, bad teachers and dirty presidents with coke snorting kids. The bigger issue is weeding them out. When you comply, instead of acting like a dumb animal, they weed themselves out.

When you say "defund the police" and write million dollar checks to the family of a dirty criminal that died resisting arrest, because you need the votes or just don't have the balls to hold criminals accountable, you reinforce that dirty behavior.

Bad cop example --

DUI hit and run. Chose to resist arrest. I don't have a ton of sympathy.

I don't think it's fair to force an American citizen to serve in order to protect their family. I'm in favor of some kind of background/certification process, but let's be honest... neither of those really stops bad guys from accessing the millions of guns on the street. Right?

I'd say you're better off with a mandatory, minimum sentence of 10-20 years for any kind of a gun crime. And when you tell me the prisons are too full now, I'll tell you there's a lot of empty land out there just waiting for good fertilizer.

Back