Actions in support of the Second Amendment

Shooter was a 27yr-old Asian guy. You and @Hüsker Dü must be disappointed it wasn't a White guy wearing a MAGA hat. All your proverbial ammo just went down the drain. At least they caught him. He pulled on the deputies too. Too bad they didn't take the trash out right there. Would've saved everyone a lot of trouble. He deserves to rot in prison until his last day breathing air.
Too many assumptions, errors, and omissions to count there.

For the record --

" often posted anti-LGBTQ and anti-abortion messages on Twitter (X) and the far-right platform Gab."

Shooter was a 27yr-old Asian guy. You and @Hüsker Dü must be disappointed it wasn't a White guy wearing a MAGA hat. All your proverbial ammo just went down the drain. At least they caught him. He pulled on the deputies too. Too bad they didn't take the trash out right there. Would've saved everyone a lot of trouble. He deserves to rot in prison until his last day breathing air.
Those two are grasping at any straw man news to fit their evil narrative. Not a peep from any of them about the missing 85,000 kids under Joe's watch or the 500+ missing kids that are most likely dead from this BS fire. Sickos is all I can say. By the way, Joe fell asleep as a man shared about his loses in Maui.

More than a hundred burnt alive or asphyxiated.

More than a thousand missing. Many children.

And all Joe is talking about is his Corvette.

Truly, this man and others on here have no soul!

Another day another swastika flashing angry young white male. Once again in Florida.
I have a theory that much of this angry young male activity could be tempered by the establishment of legalized brothels in appropriate locations. And just so no one thinks that would be ruining the lives of our young women, the services could be provided by the latest in Japanese sex robots.

I have a theory that much of this angry young male activity could be tempered by the establishment of legalized brothels in appropriate locations. And just so no one thinks that would be ruining the lives of our young women, the services could be provided by the latest in Japanese sex robots.
That's thinking outside the box, err maybe that's inside the box?

Unfortunately its a socioeconomic issue and not a getting laid issue.

Good thing I don’t own a liberty safe. What are your thoughts on them?

Concealment safes I like... if that's what you mean. I have 2, though I can't remember the brand, and have friends that also own them. If you're going to leave your front door unlocked, nothing is really effective. I have a buddy that carries while he's on the couch watching tv. That's a bit much for me, but to each his own. They make some very cool stuff now that looks like any other piece of furniture/decoration in the house.

If I'm out in the garage putting around at night, I will keep my Sig within reach.

Concealment safes I like... if that's what you mean. I have 2, though I can't remember the brand, and have friends that also own them. If you're going to leave your front door unlocked, nothing is really effective. I have a buddy that carries while he's on the couch watching tv. That's a bit much for me, but to each his own. They make some very cool stuff now that looks like any other piece of furniture/decoration in the house.

If I'm out in the garage putting around at night, I will keep my Sig within reach.
You never know when someone is going to do harm. A lady in Santa Monica was sleeping and a perp was on top of her. This dude had his pants down and was getting ready to rape this poor lady. I can't imagine that kind fear & terror this paroled felon put on this lady. No cash bail for this crime and got out early for his first assault because of Covid. If she slept with a gun, he would be done. Nope, she had to fight this monster off her at 2am and it was a long night for her. My wife's friend lives in North Hollywood, and he wants to move out. I'm now pals with her hubby. I was on the phone with him last week and the call was going great until he started to yell at someone out his window, "hey, you can't do that in my backyard." Some homeless person was taking a sh*t in his bushes and even asked for TP, I kid you not. High on drugs he was and told hubby he can sh*t wherever the hell he wants.
I was shocked. He told me he can't take it anymore and that this is a third world country. His wife is Persian, and her peeps all live up in Beverly Hills and her area and has her business up there and tells him to trust in God and that God will protect them.

You never know when someone is going to do harm. A lady in Santa Monica was sleeping and a perp was on top of her. This dude had his pants down and was getting ready to rape this poor lady. I can't imagine that kind fear & terror this paroled felon put on this lady. No cash bail for this crime and got out early for his first assault because of Covid. If she slept with a gun, he would be done. Nope, she had to fight this monster off her at 2am and it was a long night for her. My wife's friend lives in North Hollywood, and he wants to move out. I'm now pals with her hubby. I was on the phone with him last week and the call was going great until he started to yell at someone out his window, "hey, you can't do that in my backyard." Some homeless person was taking a sh*t in his bushes and even asked for TP, I kid you not. High on drugs he was and told hubby he can sh*t wherever the hell he wants.
I was shocked. He told me he can't take it anymore and that this is a third world country. His wife is Persian, and her peeps all live up in Beverly Hills and her area and has her business up there and tells him to trust in God and that God will protect them.

I heard, after my post, about the password thing and now your original post makes more sense.

Libtards are more concerned about creating votes for themselves than laws protecting Americans. That's why I've completely turned against the Dem party. Sold their souls. Never thought I would see that day come. The latest one is allowing schools to keep your tranny kid a secret from parents.

Despicable.

I heard, after my post, about the password thing and now your original post makes more sense.

Libtards are more concerned about creating votes for themselves than laws protecting Americans. That's why I've completely turned against the Dem party. Sold their souls. Never thought I would see that day come. The latest one is allowing schools to keep your tranny kid a secret from parents.

Despicable.
The kids are happy meals for these freaks. Yes, so many sold their souls. My buddy is a teacher and he wanted to retire in style and max out his deal, but he's about had it. He took the jabs because he was promised he wouldn't get sick or need to wear a stupid mask at work. He take more jabs plus all the boosters and still got sick and still had to wear a mask. Now they want him to keep sex secrets with his middle school kids. Middle school is very difficult age to teach. One of his students left a bullet on desk as a warning to STFU or else. Kid got arrested but is already out roaming the streets. Kicked out of the school and he hates my buddy. My pal sold out for his job but now he has buyer's remorse and is looking to take early retirement after this year. He's the bro that got blood clot after 2nd dose. This guy has a masters, super cool, smart but sold out for money and security with his job.

Wells goes off.......

“We’re in a different world,” Wells said while wearing medical tape over the Nike logo on his Yankees jersey, per The Athletic. “It sucks. That’s why everyone should carry a gun.”

“I hate Nike!” he said. “They’re woke!”

“I don’t care who it was, if he was in the stink hole — pardon my French, if you can say that now. I don’t know. But send that son of a gun to Triple A or Double A and send him a wake-up call,” the retired pitcher said. “They did it to me. They did it to a lot of us back in the day. You’ve got to send a message. I don’t care how much money you’re making.

“Send a message to them and let them go sit down there and think about it. That’s what you have to do. I think now they coddle them too much. They baby them. … It’s up to your peers to make you better.”

He also blamed “analytics” for ruining the game.

“This is analytics,” Wells said. “They tell (players) certain things. To me, personally, it’s ruining the game because these guys don’t have free will to be themselves and go out there and find their own identity. Because they’re having an identity brought to them. There’s a game plan. Our game plan was go out there and win, how are we going to do it? The best nine guys are going to play.”

David has opinions.

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on Friday issued an emergency order suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding county for at least 30 days in response to a spate of gun violence.

So let me get this straight in my brain. Criminals are running around shooting people and the Gov wants the good people to give up their rights to protect themselves. Does she really think the killers will obey her EO? Masks are back. Dad is back. When will the riots start?

Back