Actions in support of the Second Amendment

Good thing I don’t own a liberty safe. What are your thoughts on them?

Disregard. I know now. That really sucks. I bought a Liberty Safe back in 2018/2019 before the woke people bought the company. Bought mine at West Coast Safes in Ontario. Great people there. They have a house brand of safe that is actually a bit better than the Liberty but it's also made in Mexico. It costs a bit more. The only reason I went with the Liberty is because it's made in the USA. Price wasn't much different but the Liberty was also a bit bigger. Had them change out the electric lock for a dial lock at the time of purchase so it was all done before they delivered it. The safe is great and I'm happy with it. At this point I can't do anything about what Liberty has done to it's customers. Other than make sure I don't buy from them again.

These losers want to take away your right to bear arms and protect yourself. Why did our leaders from the past want us bear arms? Protect us from who? Dad, Expola and Husker Du want you to wear a mask, take all the jabs, STFU, turn in all your guns, kill the unborn up to 9 months, allow men to dress in the girl's locker room and take showers with them all because they now identify as a female. These are very sick people.

NEVER FORGET- 9/11/2001

e0c081b95e2f7241.png

So does this guy. If only our AG here in CA was like the NM AG we might have a few less unconstitutional laws infringing on the rights of law-abiding citizens. Instead we have an AG who is a puppet and goes along with everything Newsome asks in the name of "gun violence/safety."

Good for him. Now let's have SCOTUS throw out all the BS regulations we have here in CA including all the crap that Newsom signed yesterday.
Make Constitutional Carry the law of the land. No more handgun roster. No magazine regulations. I have no problem with universal background checks. I have no problem with all gun purchases handled at an FFL dealer, including private party transactions. I don't agree with gun purchases between two strangers in a Walmart parking lot in the middle of Oklahoma. There has to be some accountability. Conservatives want zero restrictions. Liberals want to take away everything. There needs to be common ground.

Liberals really think their gun laws will change things, and that they'll make everyone safer with their stupid ideas.
One of the best is here in LA County. Board of Supvs outlawed .50cal ammo. Who cares!! It's too expensive to shoot and only a handful of people use it. But they make it sound like they are making some HUGE impact when it comes to gun safety. Gimme a break.
The only thing these stupid laws do is trample on the rights of law-abiding-citizens. Criminals don't follow the rules.

Back