Actions in support of the Second Amendment

So bad apples are the reason why law abiding gun owners lose their rights? Only fair that works in every aspect of life then, correct? So if one child gets assaulted because it's legal to enter a restroom of the opposite sex, then it shouldn't be legal to enter the restroom of the opposite sex right?

This was an act of violence between criminals from what it sounds like. Most likely felons who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place. What's your point? These two incidents are generating your thread title?! Great to see the strict California gun laws we have on the books are working. Taking guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens..but criminals don't follow the law.
(Just pointing that out in case you still have trouble realizing that. Most Democrats have the same screwed up mindset when it comes to gun control / laws / violence.)

Try harder.

Here's an update to @Slobodan's earlier post. I know you can be lazy and your normal rebuttal is to simply post "link?" so I did the heavy lifting for you.
This is every weekend in Democrat-led Chicago...or as some local neighborhoods refer to..Chiraq. The numbers always get pumped up on big holiday weekends. Great to see how well the gun control laws are working out over there as well.

I wonder how many fatal traffic accidents were avoided due to these arrests. You have to wait 10 days and pass a background check to get a firearm in CA. Yet as long as you have a credit score good enough you can walk onto a car lot, buy a car, leave, get hammered and behind the wheel and possibly wipe a whole family out..all in the same day. Yet we don't make you wait 10 days to buy a car, not even for repeat DUI offenders. Maybe we should.

Case in point. This POS had multiple prior DUI arrests. This family will never be the same. No Hot Pockets were stolen during this incident...just lives.

This was an act of violence between criminals from what it sounds like. Most likely felons who shouldn't have had a gun in the first place. What's your point? These two incidents are generating your thread title?! Great to see the strict California gun laws we have on the books are working. Taking guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens..but criminals don't follow the law.
(Just pointing that out in case you still have trouble realizing that. Most Democrats have the same screwed up mindset when it comes to gun control / laws / violence.)

Try harder.
He's not a Dem. He 100% transitioned to a Marxist.

1685451541097.png

Here's the final count in case anyone was keeping score. Great to see a Democrat-run city doing so well because of the great gun laws they have and the hard stance they have on crime. How's that "holistic" approach working out for them....
@SurFutbol ... anything to add?

What is your point? Stupid people leave their guns unsecured..someone gets shot..maybe even killed. It's sad and preventable especially when it's kids playing with a firearm. Happens too often. Those responsible should be punished. Other times it's people with no clue how to handle a firearm. Should we ban all firearms? People with multiple DUIs still get drunk and behind the wheel when they have had their license suspended. Do we take away all cars because of the actions of a few?! I still don't see what your point is with the article you linked. But then again..you have a habit of posting mindless drivel so I shouldn't be so surprised.

My youngest has been shooting since he turned 7. We could walk into a gun store right now and he'd demonstrate better safe handling of a firearm than most of the people in that store. Education and safety around firearms makes all the difference.

It gets exhausting sometimes dealing with your stupidity. Do you want to have an actual conversation or just keep posting links to stories where irresponsible adults left firearms unsecured and kids got ahold of them and an accident/tragedy occurred? And kids with ZERO education around firearms should not be picking guns up. Punish those adults for negligence. Instead idiot Democrats and the likes of people like you will vote for stiffer gun laws telling yourselves you are making a difference and "Doing it for the children."
Again..what's your point? You have none. You have nothing of substance to come back with. I won't be the least bit shocked if you come back and just post another link. Prove me wrong.
And you wonder why you are regarded as The Village Idiot on this forum.

I guess we better start banning pools.

Back