Actions in support of the Second Amendment

View attachment 17190

Why are 18 and 19 year olds considered children for this study but adults everywhere else? Super misleading and deceitful.

Another law-abiding citizen takes the room temperature check challenge. Good shooting by the deputy. She was lucky, just missed her actual head.
Trash taken out for the day.
Blue
Lives
Matter

I'm sure he was a great kid. 17yrs old.

My favorite pistol caliber

For those that like a full size handgun

Been getting bored with my carry and I've heard good things about this one, might give it a try.

Been getting bored with my carry and I've heard good things about this one, might give it a try.

My only concern would be finding a good quality holster. So many companies only cater to Glock, Sig, S&W, SA, and a few
other brands out there. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find something for a Canik. At least from the holster makers I've used.
Just my .02
It's probably off-roster here would be my guess..though I didn't look. It's probably too dangerous for a law-abiding citizen to own
in CA.

Overall, drug overdose deaths rose from 2019 to 2021 with more than 106,000 drug overdose deaths reported in 2021. Deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with 70,601 overdose deaths reported in 2021.Jun 30, 2023

Good to see you back LE!!

My only concern would be finding a good quality holster. So many companies only cater to Glock, Sig, S&W, SA, and a few
other brands out there. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find something for a Canik. At least from the holster makers I've used.
Just my .02
It's probably off-roster here would be my guess..though I didn't look. It's probably too dangerous for a law-abiding citizen to own
in CA.
Definitely not on the roster.

Hidden hybrid makes one or can buy one from caniks website but I doubt they're very comfortable.

Also interested in the pdp-f but has the same issues you've mentioned.

Back